Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:04:30
Page:  1 
Here is my final write Started by: Luca_Weston on Jul 27, '13 08:53

http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=508613

And Cantona I left you out.. your fucking awesome bud I must say!

Robert-DeLeo- You are also a amazing person and a good friend!

Report Post Tip

Awww. <3 I'm mentioned in there. How awesome. Good luck, new friend! Hope to see you back soon.

Report Post Tip

Mk shakes her head with a smirk.

Luca, I hate that your parents lack of understanding in this worlds ways lead to their death. There are things about Out Way that can be hard to understand. I wish you the best of luck where ever your family path leads, weather on these streets or others, and when you come back around, I hope it's with greater understanding for this world and it's twists and turns.

Report Post Tip

I have literally no idea what is going on.

Report Post Tip

I agree Cantona, I'm a bit confused :/

Report Post Tip

just another new kid with no understanding on how things work around here.

Report Post Tip

I'm quite sad... I don't even know this guy and he wants me to burn in hell =(

Report Post Tip

Hugs Orithyia

It's ok my friend i'll buy you some ice cream to cheer you up

Report Post Tip

Placing his flask back into his coat pocket and crushing out the last bit of his cigar upon the streets firm surface, Choke begins to applaud Luca.

"I'm sure there will be those that will dispute what you may have said and or the way you chose to express it, but one thing is clear. I'm sure most people will admire the fact that you got up and said it. When we enter this world, this life of crime, things aren't always what we think, and sometimes they don't turn out how we envisioned. Most people just keep their head down and continue to wander on their way, until they either are killed by war, retire, or get so fed up they Rogue. I for one young man, appreciate your decision, to peacefully, yet not quietly ride off into the sunset."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Here is my final write
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL