Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 23:21:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Hopless Romantics Suit Started by: _Izzy_ on Jul 27, '13 14:55

-Vi- struts herself around the block, sporting a newly tailored outfit, thanks to a certain _Izzy_. She offers a wide grin to anyone who came across her.

"Yeah, just go on over and talk to Izzy, he'll fix you right up, make you look like a champ. Don't be shy!" 

Report Post Tip

Izzy takes OneShot's card and put it in his roller dex as OneShot is leaving the shop he hears the very please and gorgeous yet intimidating -VI- strutting her new clothes off, She looks like a real champ in the new threads, Izzy chuckles to himself and wipes down his counter. Thinking to himself

"Business has been GREAT!" he looks around the shop

"I wonder how I can aattract more business I'm gonna have to look into it, maybe some good ol' contest! "

Izzy get a wide grin on his face and continues cleaning.

Report Post Tip

KTI strolls into Izzy's shop to thank him for the new clothes and pay for them. He struggles to get to the counter with the mob of people fixed in Izzy's shop.

Hey guy, I'm liking the new suit, fits just right. here's the cash

KTI sets an envelope of cash on the counter.

Looks like business is good, eh? Before you know it, you'll have to get a bigger place to sell out of! Congratulations man.

Best way to improve business? Plenty of things I suppose.. Some P.R. never hurt anything, however you're the businessman I'll let you handle that kind of stuff.

Well, have a good one _Izzy_ I will be in contact in the future for sure.

KTI turns to exit the building

Report Post Tip

Izzy waves KTI and just listens to the buzz of the business people shop browsing oh'ing and aweing at the merchandise. Soon enough he will need a larger place if business keeps growing. Izzy brushes his suit of and fixes him a glass of Whiskey.  

"I think I have an Idea!" 

Izzy pulls out some paper and scribbles , stuffing it in his pocket for a future date.

Report Post Tip

Jumong walks into the hopeless Romantics suit shop, and sees his friend Izzy. Izzy walked to the back and comes out with a nice expensive suit. Jumong was really surprised. This suit was top of the line. He didn’t know what to say. While trying the suit on Jumong felt like a real wiseguy. Felt like boss who could kick some real ass. He looks over to Izzy who was fitting the suit and making sure it fits perfectly, and jumong says..

“ Izzy thank you for the specialized suit. It’s an honor to wear a great suit like this. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you."

Report Post Tip

Fox was ecstatic​, she received a surprise suit from her fellow family member and had been happy ever since. She had received so many complements she was always glowing because she felt so damn good looking. She could hardly look herself in the mirror with out staring for hours at how gorgeous she was. Of course she always was not matter what she wore but it certainly highlighted all her features perfectly. She was very pleased and proud of her friend _Izzy_ and could not be more happy for his successful business; especially if she got some amazing perks of always looking good. She had been kept busy and felt bad she was not able to come to his actual place of business yet. Determined to come and visit, she made her way over. Pulling her hair back and taking a breath she walks right up to _Izzy_ and gives him a hug.

"Thank you again for my amazing suit, I am extremely pleased. Your work is fantastic and soon the whole world will know about it if I have anything to do with it. I know you have already helped me make a suit for my brother -Jumong-, who as you can see is very pleased and looking good. I am excited to see the work you will do for my associate suits I requested as well. I am so happy and pleased Izzy, you are the best. I look forward to our future business together. Thank you."

Report Post Tip

*Benja clears his throat*

This man right here is a brilliant tailor he made me my sponsor crest and my profile picture if you need a suit this is the guy you want!

Report Post Tip
Izzy had been quite the little busy little be in "the other world" but things had been calm lately and Izzy thought it'd be time to get back to full swing. Izzy made his way down to the old shop it had been left unattended for quite a while. Izzy noticed dust and Orders every where. Izzy lit up a blunt in the middle of the store and looked about for a broom whisking the place back into shape, Izzy spent five hours cleaning and reorganizing the shop shaking the dust from the fabrics, dusting,oiling down his machine, and cleaning the windows....Izzy gathered all the orders people have slipped in his mail box over the last month or so and chunked them in the trash... he knew it'd be next to impossible to catch up so lets start fresh. He hung out side his door and caught a little kid running by... he pulled him to the side and whisperd to him and slipped a $100 bill in his pocket.

*The little kid takes of shouting around the town*

"Need Fine Threads Izzy's *Hopeless Romantic Suit Shop* Is now Re-Opened!!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hopless Romantics Suit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL