Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:06:13
Page:  1 
A Time Chamber of The Hyperbolic Type! Started by: Goten on Jul 30, '13 06:12

Goten slowly walked out of the Hyperbolic time chamber standing next to Piccolo and Trunks smiling.  It had been a long journey, but they had arrived, and they were relatively unscathed.  As Goten walks out of the door he sees his older brother Gohan and just smiles, before running over to give him a high-five.

Gohan, brother!  You will never believe what has happened.  Piccolo showed trunks and I how to use the Hyperbolic time chamber to get from North Side Chicago all the way to South Philly!

Goten laughs a bit at his own pathetic joke.  Before turning his attention towards all of the people on the streets.

People of our wonderful community, I come before you to announce that I will soon be opening a business in Philly!  It will be called The Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and it will be a clock store!  After running the blue prints by Mandalore and reworking and constantly changing a few things, I think this business should be quite the success. 

Goten again looks over at Gohan to make sure he still has his approval, and also to look around at the audience and see if they are still listening.

I know it is not often that people walk out into these streets, certainly it does not happen often enough.  I am hoping that by coming out here to announce my business, it will start to let some of the other little guys know, we can make a difference, and we can start a revolution by leading with examples!  It is not a sin to come out into the streets and partake in conversation, yet people fear for their lives to do so! 

Goten again looks around, knowing he is taking his speech in another direction, yet still heading there anyway.

I know this has been discussed time and time again, and it is not even what I came here to talk about.  IIt is just a firm belief that I have that everyone no matter how big or small, young or old, stupid or smart should make them self-known to the world.  So everyone, stop being scared!  Come out to the streets and make a difference.  Start showing the new guys what it is all about, and why we love our community so much!

Goten then walks over to a post and hangs a poster on it, reading “The Hyperbolic Time Chamber Coming Soon!”

Now back to what I started with.  Fellow Mafioso I now announce to you that within the week “The Hyperbolic Time Chamber!” will be open in Philly.  It will have the finest watches, grandfather clocks, and coo coo clocks in the world!  I’m hoping to see as many people as physically possible to squeeze themselves into my little shop, and show me all of you support!

Goten then walks back into The Hyperbolic Time Chamber to make so last minute changes, and touch-ups. 

Report Post Tip

Goten, this sounds like a great idea. Will it in any way be related to the Capsule Corporation? I think if your business is successful, you should preemptively plan an expansion to sell other gadgets and the like. Definitely at least some neat wristwatches to start.

In regards to what you have said concerning people not walking out into the streets so much, I agree with your assessment and believe that this is something that should and better change for the good of our community, across all the cities. 

Anyway, best of luck with your business, and I will be sure to visit it during my next flight to Philadelphia. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Time Chamber of The Hyperbolic Type!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL