Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 08:58:57
Page:  1 
Kuku's Cry for Cash! Started by: Flawed on Jul 30, '13 18:54

Friends, it has been some time since my bloodline has came to these Streets.  There are some new faces, lots of old ones.  Some faces are missing.  They are missed.  They are missed and missing.  One causes the other.  Point made.

I have been quiet of late, yes.  But please, if you will, remember my bloodline's impact on these Streets.

Dozens of family members gunned down in the service of keeping these Streets alive. 

Several poorly manned, terribly executed and absolutely ineffectual underground movements started, here on these Streets.

Dozens of mobsters killed by their own CLs for engaging with my ancestors.  Right here, on these Streets.

So why am I back?

Quite simply, I would like some cash.

Yes, I am broke and I want some cash. 

So, I would like those who have enjoyed Kuklinski speeches, antics, witticisms and wackings to come forth and stump up some dough.

Those wishing to remain anonymous, will be granted that.

To those who say this is undignified, I would say only this:

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

undignified? Maybe. Worth a try? Sure.

I almost sent you $1, as a joke.. but then what if lots of people do that? Wouldn't that have meant that your pan handling was a success? So instead I figured I'd send Nothing, Zilch and Nada.

Good luck with your begging.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ah, 'Bama.  My journal recounts a relative of mine serving as a Capo in one of your families.

Heady times, heady times.

First donation in, $96,000.  No idea what (if any) the significance of that sum is, but thanking you kindly.

Report Post Tip

Why anyone would send you more than 1 single dollar is a mystery and a utter waste of cash, but thats just my 2 cents.

Report Post Tip

Indeed they did. Some 2 years ago in Detroit if I remember rightly. Shocked you don't claim ownership to the downfall of the city tbh!

Report Post Tip

Well now, I did have a little something to do with it, if you recall?  There were some fools who disagreed with your auths, and your auths choice of personal.  Still, you can't please 'em all!

Report Post Tip

Success! You have transferred 5.00 credits to Flawed

I enjoy a little crazy. I truly believe that the antics of this man are good for the game. Burn me at the stake if you must but if nothing else he gives us something to do.

Report Post Tip

QT3, you are a cutie to me!

Received with thanks and gratitude.

Report Post Tip

QT3-14. We are all entitled to our own opinion, I doubt anyone will chaste you for having one different to most.

His bloodline has amused many of us. But its just a shame we laugh AT him, not with him. Many are aware that this bloodline can contribute much more to the community than he does. Many of this mans bloodline has chosen to play the class clown. Why? I'll never know. I don't for one minute believe the antics were good for the community, but I certainly don't feel they were bad, either.

If he has entertained some like yourself then I guess I would have to say that perhaps his antics have been better than I've ever given him credit for.

Report Post Tip

Heh, allright, I'll make an exception to reply in a proper Kuku troll speech. There's no point denying that in cases his bloodline has shook things up a bit... and there's also no point denying that it has brought entertainment to many. Not everyone will publicly admit to that but I've spoken to plenty of people saying so. With that said, I've also spoken to people saying the exact opposite. 

So some enjoy it, some don't. C'est la vie.

I tend to ignore his speeches though, why? My bloodline is too superior for it. I'm just simply too good. Especially when it comes down to making money from street speeches, we all know there's no way he can beat what my grandmother and great grandmother did on their PewPewBBQ mission. Over 10 million.... now that's real support and a real fan base! Agree with what they said/did or not ;)

So.... maybe I should mentor Kuku? How to become real effective at times? Kuku, I'll consider teaching you but it's going to cost you a good chunk of cash......

Report Post Tip

Kuku, here's my advice, consider it a contribution to your campaign.

Sing for your money.

People are much more receptive to singing!

I know you have it in you to bring music and merriment to us all!

Report Post Tip

Penquin, looking at my ancestor's bank accounts, it appears that Kuklinski money accounted for a substantial chunk of that ten million ;-)

Thanks forthe 20k Ziva

Can I have more please?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

You only rate my advice at 20k!?!?

That's the last time I try to help!

Ziva runs off sobbing into the streets mumbling about mean people hating on her advice.

Report Post Tip

Its good to see you back in action old friend. 

Ive also sent you some starter cash. 

People can have their own opinions, and mine is that KuKu did show that he can actually invest time into the game without starting a ruckus and actually be worth something to a family.His street presence is unlike anyone elses and he brings excitement to a rather bland environment.

Welcome back KuKu. Drop me a line sometime.

Report Post Tip

Dear Kuku,

I am interested in knowing (In detail) where this cash would be spent should I decide to give you anything. Otherwise you are nothing other then a beggar polluting the streets?

I must know your intentions of where you spend my money before I pass it over. For all I know you could be funding Cantona's poker habits.

Report Post Tip

i dont want to sound disrespectful by saying this and i appologize if i do. I have had very few hand me downs as far as cash is concerned. in fact i have earned nearly every penny i have ever had on my own. i dont believe in giving money out in this fashion.

i am sorry Kuku but i do wish you the best, in your endeavors.

Report Post Tip
Jessie, isn’t obvious what he has done with the donations he received.... i refer you to the lamppost just to the left of where you're standing, it reads; Hit List!

To be honest, I think KuKu has missed a trick, I fully expected him to come out and claim these hits, shame on you KuKu, shame on you. So KuKu are you loosing it, has your “stagnant” period hindered your ability to ride the wave off the back of a Trojan horse, a horse that you would have, in the past, claimed to be your work and you work alone. I feel somewhat deflated, I must admit.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku's Cry for Cash!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL