Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 06:59:57
Page:  1 
Southern Deja Vu Started by: Alucard on Jul 31, '13 06:54

As if foreshadowing the bright day to come, the sun was shining down as bright as ever in South Side. Hours of countless meetings and brainstorming had finally led them to their decision. Although not an easy one, they had completed the blueprints of their next endeavor.

After pondering for some time, Alucard sits up from his chair and looks over at the seat next to him. Speaking to his Godfather, ChaosSpike, he nods and says, "I've made my choice. She deserves this more than anyone." He then picks up the phone and dials a number. "Hun, it's time for something big. Meet me at the other place in 20 minutes."

Alucard and Chaos arrive at an old abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of South Chicago. Inside, as expected, was the usual crew. MadChild was already half drunk and it was only three in the afternoon! "Fuck that mother fucker!" MadChild booms. "If that bitch doesn't give me my money by noon tomorrow he's fucked!!" MadChild slams the phone down over and over until the receiver breaks. Somehow he doesn't spill his beer, which he then proceeds to chug down quickly.

"Good old MadChild." Alucard thinks to himself. "Never takes shit from anyone!"

Suddenly a loud gunshot rips through the warehouse. Chaos and Alucard crouch and reach for their guns until they notice AmyPond standing off to the side. She brings the handgun she's holding up to her lips, blowing the smoke from the barrel like some actress in a wild west film. "Sorry I startled you guys," she says casually. "I was just perfecting my skills." Amy was a top marksman and stone cold killer. The rumor is that every time she is ordered to do a hit she takes the time to get to know her target, and their weaknesses.

"Ahh Amy, my long time left hand and a close friend. Tough but fair, and always willing to help out in times of need." he thought to himself once again.

At the same time Lush was on the other side of the warehouse preparing for her next job. She had a hot tip on a truck coming through South Side apparently loaded with whiskey. A perfect opportunity to make some easy money. Lush was easily one of the hardest working members in his organization. Whether it be running drugs, armed robbery, fraud, or even "knitting" she always gave it her all. When the chips were down she was always the first person to find the brighter side of things.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Your attention!" Everyone stops and looks at Alucard as he speaks. "The time has come for the South Side to expand. ChaosSpike has given me his blessing to authorize someone from this crew to help with this expansion. Lush please step forward." Lush looks around slightly puzzled, and walks to where Alucard and Chaos are. 

"It's been a long time coming for your bloodline. I have read many generations of my ancestor's journals, all of which speak highly of yours. Let me say this, you in turn did not disappoint. For a long time I have watched you give this crew everything you can and more. Going above and beyond the call of duty." Smiling at Lush he continues. "It is with great pleasure that I announce that you will be the one granted permission to expand South Side. Amy has agreed to be your right hand, and I cant think of a more capable person for the job. MadChild, as my long term right hand asked to stay with me and keep Undead Alliance the amazing crew it already is." Pulling a set of freshly cut keys out of his pocket, he hands them to her. "These are the keys to the front door of your brand new headquarters. Congratulations hun, you truly earned and deserve this."

The room erupts with cheers, as people come up to her one by one shaking her hand and congratulating her.

Report Post Tip

Lush stood there in shock as Alucard made his speech, and handed her the keys to her headquarters. The place which was now about to become home. She knew it was going to happen, but she still couldn't quite believe that it was 'real'. 

Being in the life that she is, she quickly pulled herself together. Smiling as she looked at Alucard and ChaosSpike to tell them many thanks for this chance to go start her own family. She pulled out two sweaters with goats on them that she has recently knitted. "I would like to gift you both one of these each as a token of my appreciation... they are hand-crafted by me personally for you both" she said. Lush could tell by the excitement on their faces just how thrilled they both were. After all, they may be tough guys and all, but they truly did admire the handy-work that went into Lush's knitting. They both took off their shirts to put the sweaters on right away. "You both look stunning" Lush said.

Lush then finished down the remainder of her drink with a strange sense of Déjà vu. She looked to her hot Right Hand Lady to be AmyPond as if to say, "Are you ready for us to get it on?"

Report Post Tip

Letting out a squeal at Alucard's announcement, Amy began to clap and cheer. Her friend for over a decade, she would follow Lush anywhere and was excited for what awaited them. Realizing that she was giggling like a school girl, Amy maintained her composure and walked over to her dearest friends. She sat back quietly as Lush spoke, and gave a playful whistle as Alucard and MadChild donned their new sweaters. Giving Lush a wink, she said "They really do look awesome, don't they?"

Turning her attention to Alucard, she spoke. "Thank you for allowing me to follow Lush as we broaden South Side into something even better than it already is. You have been an amazing person to work for, and though it saddens me to leave you and what has become my family, I'm excited that you've given this opportunity to Lush. We won't let you down." 

Amy takes a breath and turns to MadChild, continuing on. "You are like my brother, and you know I will always have your back. I know I can trust you to help Alucard to keep this family together. Although Lush and I won't be here physically to help, we are only a phone call away."

Breaking into a grin, she takes Lush's hand in hers. "Is it just me? Or does this feel like Déjà Vu? You, my dear, have earned this. You are the hardest worker I know, and you always have been. I am so unbelievably proud that I get to follow you to our new headquarters, and I know that you are going to rock this."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lush and best of luck to you. I know you'll do well if someone doesn't try to sabotage you so don't worry... I'm here to sabotage help.

Demonstrate Slaps AmyPond and runs off into the distance.

Report Post Tip

Constantine raises his glass 

Lush i am so proud of you , I have had the pleasure to work with you and have always been impressed by your hard work i am so happy to see you bold i know you shall do great things.

Constantine hugs lush and slips a joint in her pocket before walking off

Report Post Tip

The little scout had even heard the news, miss Lush was appointed a captain within the South Side of Chicago, Teemo would go investigate further.

Teemo saw Alucard, Lush, Amy and dozen of other affiliated men and women and Teemo wasn't quite sure how to approach the woman of the hour, he decided the best course of action was just to approach her and offer his happiness.

'Lush, I've not known you long, but my blood has, there is no more deserving person in this world of ours that has deserved a bold suit more then you, I'm ever so happy to finally see you here and I hope it lasts a very very long time'

With that, Teemo happily skips away towards his shroom field to gather some things

Report Post Tip

Eddy was riding his unicycle around in South Side when he heard the news , he got of the unicycle and left it at a park bench so that someone else could find joy in it later.

He walks up to Lush and shakes her hand and lowers his dark shades a little.

My bloodline has known yours for a decent amount of time now, and I'm happy to see you get this chance, I think you're gonna do awesome, and uhm good luck to you on your adventure.

Eddy takes a sip of his flask as he crawls out a window cause walking to the other side of the room seemed like too much of a hassle.

Report Post Tip

Insanity smiles and claps.

Glad to see you get your own family Lush. In my families journals I see mention of you working in Detroit alongside SpaceCowboy and the other crews. You were a great member in the city indeed. So I'm sure your bloodline would be proud to see you achieve this position. 

Always happy to see expansion in this thing of ours. It means growth and prosperity. 

Congratulations and I hope to see you succeed. Tell me about it whenever you venture to the Philly Steak Bar.

Report Post Tip

Omg. It's a crew of Milfs. 

Congrats Mama Lush. yay

Skips around

Report Post Tip

Lusheh!

This is one of the announcements that makes me immensely happy. Our bloodlines go quite a bit back and your ancestors were all people I thought would rock a bold suit, if it was given to them, and now, you've gotten one! 

Conrgatulations!!! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lush having worked with you i have seen first hand how hard you worked for the family you were always around when needed so to see you get this opportunity makes me real happy, this is truelly deserved and i know for a fact you will build a strong crew and help the south side prosper, once again congratulations hun if you ever need anything you know where i am all the best :)

Report Post Tip

Subtle approaches the newest addition of South Side with a smile.

To my knowledge our bloodline was never worked directly together, however, I have heard nothing but great things about you. Congratulations to you on your new HQ.  It's with much excitement and admiration that I wish you and your new family much success.

Looks over at an excited AmyPond

And congratulations to you as well on your promotion. I have had the pleasure of speaking with you more frequently then I have your new boss and I know you are going to do great. Much deserved.  Wishing you both much prosperity and longevity.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lush. This promotion was well deserved. Ive enjoyed the talks and time weve spent together the last few months in the Undead Alliance and wish you the best of luck. 

Sinergy then turns to AmyPond. Staring at her for several minutes before finally saying

"As for you, I love you dearly but you will never take BellaCoon from me! Maybe just for a night, but ill be in the corner watching." 

All kidding aside, Im truly happy for the both of you. As far as im concerned, were still family. 

Sinergy then walks away dragging BellaCoon behind him, making sure AmyPond doesnt get a hold of her.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

MadChild- awakens under the bar. Whats funny is he was here to let his good friend Lush know how proud he was of her by become a big suit now. How it was gonna make SouthSide a much stronger district, there was no better choice and how happy he was for her to achieve this. But the thing was, there were alot of people here last night. So MadChild figured he'd be polite and grab a drink tell the crowd spread out and he'd stop by then. So MadChild- did what he does best and headed to a spot at the bar. 2 bottles of whiskey, many many beers and 2 packs of cigs later he finally makes his way out to say Congrats if Lush was even still here.

Stumbling a bit MadChild lits a cig and inhales deeply and looks to see whos still here. He sees some sunlight creeping in, alot of debris on the floor and see some of the bar staff trying to figure out where to start this cleanup mission. Eyeing what was left of the party, MadChild- spots Lush sitting at a table with AmyPond half asleep beside her. Amy is drooling a bit and mumbling some incoherent words as MadChild walks over and sees Lush smile and motions to a waiter to refill her coffee and one for MadChild-. Stumbling to the table, MadChild takes a seat and chuckles.

Well atleast SouthSide knows how to throw a party I know I'm a bit late and this and your very tired i can tell but that smile you have on says you are indeed happy.

MadChild waits for the coffee to placed in from of them. As the waiter leaves MadChild pulls his flask out and adds some whiskey to his coffee and puts his cig out.

Gonna be short with this as i am still drunk, you look like you want a bit of sleep and Amy is mumbling something about boos and its not fair she has to stay at the party and not motorboat. There is no one else that deserves this more in my mind then you. You'll be great like you always are and you will keep Amy in check so thats a added plus. Just keep my stalker in safe, for some reason I've grown found of her even though shes always trying to kill me. But this is a great honor and am very proud of you. With that i think i need to find a bar that is actualy open and sober up. 

Finishing his coffee MadChild starts to head out and notices Midpoint passed out by the hallway by the restrooms. Grabbing a random glass off a table it appears half full and pours it on Midpoints pants. MadChild kicks Midpoint and startes yelling at him.

Did you piss yourself Midpoint!? Jesus man, what kind of Left Hand are you gonna be if you can't even take a piss right.

Heading to the door MadChild smiles at Lush and laughs.

Good choice hun points at AmyPond and Midpoint see ya on the next business trip! and heads out the door.

Report Post Tip

"All I can say is this shows hard work pays off. I am pleased to auth another fresh bloodline and give them a chance to excel and show everyone what they are made of. Lush you have worked your ass off and today is the day where you earn your pay out. Amy is a brilliant choice as a hand and another hard worker. I cannot wait to see the things you will do and produce for South side. Congratulations. Today is a bright day in deed for South side and we hope for many more of these glorious days.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Southern Deja Vu
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL