Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:19:35
Page:  1 
The Factory Started by: Cantona on Aug 01, '13 00:44

This is not an auth like any other my friends. I do not really deserve the plaudits and congratulations I've received because I have not earned my place at the table like any of the other Leaders you see before you.

However, unlike the other Leaders you see before you I am not here to forge a family, nor to create a legacy or spawn a dynasty. I am simply here to provide a service on behalf of City Hall and when this service is no longer required, I will simply stop providing it.

My remit is to take the newcomers to 'our thing' and turn them into respectable mobsters. It is not just about teaching them their ABC's, it is about instilling in them what an exhilarating concept 'our thing' is; it is about demonstrating the best we can offer and inspiring them to become a part of this community and remain so.

My crew will essentially be a half way house. I will take in the new blood and they will use my crew as a relatively safe haven to learn a trade. In the meantime, the Leaders will be vetting these new mobsters, keeping an eye out for anyone who impresses them and shows potential. When they see one they like, similar to a record-singer at an Orphanage (this joke will be topical in 80) years, they will swoop in and make an approach for him.

In this fashion, Leaders will have as much time to choose the right associates for their crew. There will be no rush for them to try and entice everyone out there, with the end result of each new mobster having a crowd of eager sponsors surrounding them. Instead, both the Leaders and the newcomers will have time to make an informed decision of what to do and where to go next.

If you are interested in this - I can't necessarily guarantee you a place, and I can't guarantee your Leader will be open to it - but I'd love to hear from anyone and everyone regarding their interest, and any ideas they may have.

Salut.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Yayayayayayayay Cantona!

Best of luck on this venture! I'm sure you'll do a great job and stuff. 

Each person should have to come in with a song and a dream!

Report Post Tip

I'm looking forward to working with you. I'm sure under your leadership we will be able to help many fresh citizens find a good home in this world and teach them the proper way to navigate our society. 

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help with this noble venture. 

Report Post Tip
I say oh ah Cantona I say oh ah Cantona!!

Congratulations my friend
Report Post Tip

Cantona. You have my best wishes in this endeavour. I know that you will give this 100% and I believe you are the right choice by City Hall to lead this new venture. I won't hide from the fact I was negative about the venture itself given that many familys struggle to recruit already, but with yourself at the helm my fears have been somewhat removed as I know you are a man that we can all trust to be 100% honest and ensure that there is no bias of where to send these recruits.

With the help you already have at your side I can't see anything but success for you and I look forward to working alongside you in a very new capacity.

Report Post Tip

I think this is a great idea and personally hope to see it flourish, i wish you and The Factory the best of luck i look forward to seeing how this plans out, salute!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Factory
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL