Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 12:32:52
Page:  1 
An Interview With The Most Hated Godfather Started by: tony_capone on Aug 02, '13 05:10

tony arrives at the large upscale hotel located in downtown Delaware City. He had often heard of the infamous headquarters of the infamous and hated Godfather but had yet to find passage to the seemingly hidden land, that is until today. tony had trailed the Godfather back to his home base after once again failing to enter into normal society and be met with open arms.

tony approaches the structure where guards stand in seemingly defiance against intruders as tony grasps at his gun from under his jacket pocket and approaches them he stops as something seems a bit off.

They're not alive!

He cries out as he stands on the abandoned seemingly forgotten sidewalk. He approaches one and waves his hand in front of its eyes.

Nothing.

He says to himself as his curiosity and confusion grow even more. He pokes the lifeless figure but nothing happens. tony shrugs as confusion and question grows yet he walks on through the spinning doors and into the empty lobby of the grand hotel.

A bit odd this fancy a place be abandoned.

He says aloud to himself. Yet tony presses on in ever diligent search of the Godfather from Deleware City. tony makes his way up a grand staircase lined with golden rails and dark royal red carpet that looked as if it had seen its better days. He once again approaches men who appear to be guards lined down an seemingly quiet hallway who's wallpaper has begun to peel from its resting place in sporadic order.

Wonder if these are real..

tony trails off as he approaches the motionless figures and begins jumping and flinging his arms as if to almost beg for a response.

Nothing, this is too weird.

He mutters to himself a bit surprised. Still he continues his journey passed the lines of guards, all similar in appearance and quietly motionless, until he comes to a grand double door with the letter T on the left door, and the letter D on the right.

This must be it! My destination!

He cries loudly as his journeys resolution draws near. So many questions in mind, so many concerns with the man's staff to be voiced after strolling right to the door seemingly untouched. He knocks softly, hoping not to disturb or alarm the Godfather. He waits as motionless as the guards he strolled passed. Nothing. tony puts his ear to the door attempting rather expecting to hear some form of chatter, voices, sexual indulgence, an record player, anything. Nothing, silence. He musters up the courage and puts his hand upon the butt of his gun and forcefully pushes on the proud door with the letter D.

It swings open quickly and abruptly as tony stumbles into the room and onto the floor. He keeps his face on the floor a moment expecting gun shots, yelling, commotion, the sounds of hammers being pulled back on guns, nothing. He lifts his head up and looks around, the once grand room torn to shambles. Picture frames broken on the floor, curtains hanging by a thread, vases broken into countless pieces, the bed as if a rabid dog had mistaken it for meat.

Yet near a window there was a chair of unique stature. Royal red such as thr carpet from the grand stairs to the hall. Gold lining to hold the fabric into place. And the familar initials TD sewn into the surface time and time again. Even still more fascinating, hair! There was here rising above the horizon of the chair! It was him! It was he! The great Tyler Durden!

tony lifted himself from the ground and dusted off his suit before straightening his hat. He reaches into his jacket breast again but this time not to grip a gun, no, this time for pen and paper. His journey here was not to kill Tyler Durden, the worlds most obvioisly despised Godfather. It was to question him, to learn of his motives, to find the secret of how he cheated death time and time again only to reappear on the surface as Godfather of Deleware City.

Mr. Durden...Err..Godfather?

tony speaks softly as he approaches the back of the chair not wanting to startle the ever targeted man.

You know you really should hire some new help.

He laughingly says hoping to rise an response from the man as he inches ever closer.

Godfather?

He speaks once more as he reaches the edge of the chair and nervously glances around at the motionless figure. It was Tyler Durden alright. tony had seen the man's pictures in the obituaries enough to recognise him when he saw him. The man who's photo seemed oozing with confidence and charisma was now still, silent, almost asleep in thought.

tony: Mr. Durden, its an honor to finally catch up to you, I hope you dont mind my intrusion to your grand hotel sir but I have had questions, many of us mafioso have had questions about you sir.

Tyler Durden: .....

tony: Do you mind if I find a seat and write down a few things for memories sakes?

Tyler Durden: ....

tony: Ok then.

tony drags an torn and tattered foot stool over and sits in front of the Godfather.

tony: If at any time these questions get too personal, too tough, just let me know and I'll move on, ok?

tony: Alright, first question. It seems as if you somehow rise from the dead on a weekly basis, many have speculated you may be faking your own death to rebuild your family, others jokingly say you're a creature known as a zombie. Any insight to this?

Tyler Durden: ......

tony: Too personal, gotcha don't even worry about saying anything.

tony: Question number two. How is it you rise to the power of Godfather here in Deleware city so often and almost with ease? Is the seemingly light population to your advantage?

tony: Gotcha, thats silly of me to ask, what with you having more Godfather crowns than any mafioso this world has ever seen your prowess should go unquestioned.

tony: Question three. If you could be any type of animal in the world, whay kind of animal would you be? This ones a favorite of mine something I've pondered about you often.

tony: Right, stupid question. Moving on.

tony: Question number four. How hard is it to hire new bodyguards, what with the high turnover rate due to seemingly assured death, must be hard to find willing candidates? Is that why you've made dummies to surround your base of operations?

tony: Right, forgive me Godfather for questioning your motives. I'm sure they're not why your base seems torn to pieces, I've always imagined you to be quite the ladies man and partier!

tony: Gotcha, back to business.

tony: Question five. Does it bother you that any time you bring your family to the shores of the other mafia families that you're met with such hostility? I've always thought you to be a peaceful man just looking to bring your family to the open to perhaps connect with the others out there in the same line of work as you. Your thoughts?

tony: Not a man of many words eh? That's ok.

tony: Question six, last question. This is the question on all of our minds Godfather. Are you and MarlaSinger, you know? More than just a leader and his hand? If you get what I'm saying?

tony: Sorry that was a rude joke, I apologize. On a serious note, last question. Will you ever open up Deleware City for travel? It seems as if the economy could use a boost to say the least, and perhaps we mafioso of outside of Deleware city would stop killing you and yours if you weren't so protective of yours and invasive of ours.

tony: Alright, well you've shown why you're the most hated Godfather ever, and myself sir find you to be a prick!

tony stands up from his seat and flips his middle finger upwards at Godfather Durden before storming out down the hall way, down the grand stair case and to the door and begins to back track his way back to normalcy.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Solastalgia tapped gently on the filled syringe as tiny bubbles eviscerated into the tan-coloured liquid that permeated the small cylinder. Testing the needle's potency by giving it a small jab across a sterilized cotton pad, he opened the brass doorknob that accessed the center hallway before coming across tony_capone; a flustered, angry look readily apparent on his face.

"Oh, dear.  Oh, dear.  You visited him, didn't you?  Didn't say a thing, I reckon? He's almost completely paralyzed save for a few brief twitches to his cheek when he's feeling giddy.  The bullet wounds have started to take their toll.  He lost the ability to speak and emote ages ago; it's only by the good grace of God and modern medicine he manages to come to every morning.  He understands his place in the world as the quintessential cannon fodder, though, and so we've come to an arrangement." Solastalgia said, as he glanced towards the syringe he was holding.

"I do hope you don't take it personally.  He's a sensitive fellow in his old age."

With a brief nod, Solastalgia exited the hallway and traveled up the stairs, knocking quietly before he entered Tyler's personal chamber. 

"There, there.  I'm here, now.." Solastalgia said gently, making sure his snarky bodyguards were absent from the room.  At this stage in his life, Solastalgia couldn't shake the feeling that he was talking to a household pet, but he tried his hardest to put the idea aside as he placed a hand on TylerDurden's shoulder.  Pulling back the sleeve of Tyler's left arm, he located a suitable vein and double-checked his needle once more before continuing.  

"You're going to feel a brief pinch, and then it'll all feel better.  Sleep well and see you in a few days, my friend."  

Solastalgia pushed in the plunger and gazed at Tyler's expression as it went from lucid to unconscious in a matter of seconds; the years of war-torn loss apparent on his aged face.  Carefully removing the syringe from his arm and wiping away the excess blood with a sterilized pad, he tossed the syringe in the bin nearest the door before making a mental note to return before the week was over.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Interview With The Most Hated Godfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL