Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:26:15
Page:  1 
Intro to Precious Started by: Precious on Aug 03, '13 20:34

I am the daughter of Vinnie Morelli,raised in a respectful house with 4 brothers,and lots of ambition. Inducted into our larger family at an early age,I was mentored by the best.The guys in my family are all bimbos. Anyone that has a beef with them has one with me.I love getting dolled up,but not doublecrossed. In the city I go underground for the hair of the dog. I'm known for taking people for a ride when needed.I love running capers,and I carry a torch for someone I won't mention here.

After I line up all the dead soldiers on the table,I usually leave through the back door to avoid the drugstore cowboys.I've had some flat tires in the past,and I'm always looking for that fly boy.I'm not looking for a handcuff at the moment,just someone with some jack and possibly an iron.I usually find myself on the lam, When I'm out of town, I hang out at Tin Pan Alley in the Big Apple.I'm the real Mccoy,an owl,but you won't catch me in a snuggle buggy. I have lots of experiences to share with you. When at work,I'm hitting on all sixes.Working for the family comes first.My lifestyle is fast,dangerous,and adventurous, If you can't handle it,then scram...
Precious - 

Report Post Tip

As I entered the beauty shop on 4th and Grand, I noticed Bella and her cronies holding court near the coffee pot.
Bella:Hush.I don't want this spread around town.There has been too much talk going on.
Me: How goes it Bella? Violet? Marie?
Bella: Hello Precious.And what dumpster have you crawled out of today?
Violet: Bella! You know that's not nice! Was it the one on 2nd street Precious? HoHoHo!
I could have came back with a sly response, but they weren't worth my time.
Betty, my favorite stylist ambled over in all her bulk and directed me to a chair.
Marie: Hey Precious.What gives with that car out there? It's the bees knees!
Me: My new Alpha Romeo.You like?
Marie:Hummmph.Seems a little showy,don't cha think?
Me: Maybe someday when you get off your asses girls,you too can have spiffy things.
At that point I felt my hair being pulled a bit too harshly.
Me:Easy Betty.I don't care for the roughness.
Me: So anything new around here lately?
Knowing full well Violet was seen stepping out with some hunchback from Carlo's crew,I figured why not stir up the pot a bit?
Bella: Nothing going on that would concern you Precious,my dear.Though I hear there is a meeting coming up with Francisco and Carmine. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you though.
Hmm. Those guys meeting would be like two bulls in a glassware shop.
I wonder what that is about?
Betty finished off my do and I went to the front desk and paid the girl who was staring down at her fingernails like they morphed into some alien beings.
Me: Tata ladies,and I call you ladies with the utmost hope that one day you will fit that title....
I heard gasps as I slammed the front door,the bell on top crashing into the doors pane of glass.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Intro to Precious
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL