Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:12:02
Page:  1 
Orithyia Started by: Subtle on Aug 04, '13 10:52

Coming back out of his new HQ to give the city yet one more thing to celebrate, Subtle speaks again.

With me taking the role of Godfather in Corktown, I will need someone to take over things for me. And I can't think of better person to stand by my side, then the person who has been from day one. A person who has worked extremely hard for ILB and has always been there for not just the family but me.

Subtle looks over at his Right Hand.

Orithyia, you have been more than a person could ask for as my Right Hand. I know you will continue to be more than a person can ask for as a leader. It brings me great pleasure in being able to finally tell you, I killed the Godfather, you are taking over the family. ;)

Tosses Orithyia the keys and smiles.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Orithyia on your family, you truly deserve this more than anyone, I know that you will take the family Subtle created and mold it into your own great thing.

Bricktop kisses Orithyia on the hand before letting her get on her way to set up the HQ

Report Post Tip

Orithyia you person, you. You deserved this so much friend and i'm extremely extremely over joyed to finally see this.

Teemo hugs Orithyia

You're amazing and i'm just so happy to see this x

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, you were an asset to the family before your move to detroit and will have a great chance to shine in your new role.  Congrats and good luck rebuilding the district.

Report Post Tip

Hearing the news of the auth of Orithyia, Ziva rushes into the streets to congratulate her friend, a huge smile on her face.

Congratulations my friend, I couldn't be happier to hear about this and to finally see it come to pass, you've deserved this for a long time. Best of luck to you, your crew and your Godfather in building up Corktown.

Ziva gives Orithyia a quick hug before heading back off through the crowds.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Orithyia!", says Ace amid cheers! "Well deserved indeed! I look forward to working together further in rebuilding Corktown ...", Ace says as he makes a toast. 

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Orithyia! I'm certain you'll do your family good. I'm glad to see this day, you were always helping those in need. Good things happens to good people I see."

Prescott raises his glass yet again with a smile on his face.

"Congrats bud! You've earned this celebration!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Orithyia. Nice to see you in that bold suit. I'm sure you will make everyone proud. 

Jack raises a glass and nods in approval. 

Report Post Tip

Having worked with Orithyia for awhile now and knowing how true Subtle words were. This woman has earned her place as a Family leader. The self sacrifice this person had shown was well worth her own family name. MidnightSmoker was happy that Subtle was giving her her just rewards. 

"Congratulations Orithyia May "Psychopathic Records - Juggalo Nation" be a wonderfully rich and long lived family. I gave you a few of my sponsors as well and they are hard workers even if they are not Made Men yet I know it wont be long before you see what I do. Know my door is always open to your family and I cant think of a better candidate for the job"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Orithyia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL