Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 12:53:09
Page:  1 
Swalerie Goes to the Market Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Aug 05, '13 07:21

So one day, Swalerie, with her swag bag and swag heels and swag hair, decided she needed some more swag. She went into town and bought herself some more swag, but it still wasn't enough. 

Sadly, the swag store ran out of swag for Swalerie to have. So, Swalerie took a train into another town called Swaggerville. She found some more swag, but was still not happy enough. 

She searched through the countryside gathering whatever little bits of swag she could find. Eventually, her swag bag became too full, and it broke spilling all of Swalerie's swag out onto the ground. It started to rain as she picked up her swag and it got all muddy. 

Swalerie then began crying, but luckily Constantine came over and said to her, "Don't worry about it. I got you, bro." He gave her a new swag bag filled with the highest quality swag. 

Swalerie was the happiest girl in the land. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Cool story, bro.

Report Post Tip

Tell it again?

Report Post Tip

Having a bit of extra time on his hand JackRyan steps out on the streets. He hears the story told and listens to the crowd after. He hears MK tell say tell it again.

"Do you really want him to tell it again?"

Report Post Tip

Mk shrugs with a guilty grin.

"Jack, You have to encourage story telling in the young at heart."

Report Post Tip

I have a feeling that Lush will want to add to it as she knows all the folklore of Swalerie the best. She is a modern Odysseus, but instead of going back to Penelope... She just collects mad swag.

skips around

Report Post Tip

Skips with SwikeSpiegel

Swag 

Report Post Tip

Lush really loves to see her little 'Swalerie' Amy being the happiest girl in the land cause we all know that when she has the swag it really means Sexy Women Amy Gropes and it also means she Secretly Wants A Genie to come along. 

Until one morning she sported a shiny lamp on the floor and picked it up. She began to polish it when out came a blue genie appointing Amy as his mistress "What do you wish for Mistress Amy?" he asked "I wish the world knew that DeadlySpikeS Spike Wears A Girdle' she said.

The genie then said "Your wish is granted Swarlie they now know!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

DeadlySpikeS, I remember that day Constantine gave Swalerie a new swag bag. I was hungover like a mofo, bro. My swag homie Constantine and I were out all night drinking, clubbing and picking up ladies.

Cray takes a flask out of the pocket of his stylish pin stripe suit, takes a drink and offers the flask it to DeadlySpikeS.

That was back in the day before I met Corky. Since I hooked up with her I can only hang out with my swag homie when the old ball and chain is out of town.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Swalerie Goes to the Market
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL