Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:04:41
Page:  1 
Introduced to the Life Started by: Siobhan on Aug 06, '13 01:24

Siobhan was making her way to the spa for a day of pampering. Weaving her way through the people on the sidewalk, she wasn’t paying full attention to everyone around her. Suddenly, she feels a tug at her arm and her purse is gone! Stopping and looking around, she sees the young boy taking off in the opposite direction. 

“Stop!she yells and takes off after him. Not able to keep up, she watches him round a corner. Approaching with caution, she sees him go down a set of basement stairs. Taking off after him again, she realizes she is at a speakeasy. 

Opening the club door and looking around, she doesn’t see the purse snatcher. A little winded, she takes a seat at the bar. The waiter walks over and she gives him a wobbly smile. “Excuse me, but can I get a glass of water and speak with the manager? I just had my purse stolen and the little thief ran in here.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The streets these days was a bad fucking place. I mean real bad. I'd just witnessed a broad getting her purse snatched. Racing after her into the club, I approach her at the place she was sitting and I shake my head.

"I've just seen that fucking rat headed for the bathroom. Give me a minute to catch my breath, then I'll go kick his teeth down his throat."

"Perhaps you could tell me your name missy?"

I never really associated with women much. Most of em brought trouble wherever they went, but this one was a real looker, and she needed help.

Report Post Tip

Startled by the voice beside her, she jumps and turns to look at the man beside her.

"Thank you sir. My name'sSiobhan. But wouldn't it be better to have the owner or manager do something? We don't want anymore trouble."

Looking over the man offering his assistance, she realizes he could be as much trouble as the thief, just in a different way. He gave off a dangerous vibe that was unsettling and unfamiliar to her.

Report Post Tip

Sheehan had fancied a nice glass of brandy ever since he had stepped foot on U.S soil, but he had been so busy making money and doing other relative things that he really hadn't managed to find the time yet. Finally though he had gotten himself a slow day, there wasn't much going on and until a certain unmentionable increased he wasn't really going anywhere or doing anything. For that reason he was happy when a friend of his referred him to a speakeasy not too far from where he conducted his usual business, or at least some of it. He had been sat in the place for about fifteen minutes when a boy ran in, followed by a pretty looking woman looking all out of breath. Sheehan was about to get up and ask her whether the kid whom had sprinted through the place was hers but before he could even finish thinking about it yet another bloke ran in, immediately taking a place next to the woman. They appeared to speak, but as usual Sheehan had taken the seat in the place that had the darkest corner with the best view. Unfortunately this also meant that he was too far away from the bar to hear what was being said. Luckily he had a reason to sate his curiosity, quickly gulping the last of his brandy and approaching the bar.

"One more please friend." Sheehan spoke, sliding over five dollars. "Get these guys whatever they want too, they seem like they could use a drink." Sheehan smiled, looking towards the man and woman. "Was that your boy that just ran through this place?"

Report Post Tip

The woman introduced herself as Siobhan, her name was as pretty as she was. I had to put my attraction to one side to focus on the issue at hand. Siobhan had just been robbed, and I had a bit of a bad temper on me about things like this. I flash her a smile as she introduces herself.

"Pleased to meet you, Siobhan. Call me Jack."

I had managed to catch my breath now, and I stand up straight. I click my knuckles then I hold up a hand and shake my head as Siobhan explains that barging in with guns blazing is not the right tactic. She wanted to wait for the owner, and possibly the cops, but I wanted otherwise.

"I respect your decision about this, Siobhan. But that just ain't my style. You've been robbed, dishonoured, and I won't allow it. However I won't break this guys face without your permission."

"Please let me go into the bathroom to look for him. I'll get your belongings back to you, and I'll make sure he doesn't do it to anybody else again."

Report Post Tip

The bartender sets a glass of ice water in front of Siobhan and she takes a big drink. Seeing another man talking to the bartender, she gives a quick smile and nods in greeting. Setting her glass down, she turns to Jack.

"Nice to meet you too, Jack."

Knowing his offer was probably the best way to handle it, she slowly nods. 

"I suppose that will be okay. Just don't hurt him. He looked like a boy. And I do thank you for offering to help."

Turning abruptly at the question, Siobhan stares a moment in disbelief. She cannot understand where the question even came from.

"No, I'm sorry he's not. He stole my purse and I chased him in here. Are you the owner or manager?"

Report Post Tip

I had a huge smile on my face as Siobhan allowed me to follow the prick into the bathroom, and get her purse back. I nodded my head and held up my index finger, to signal that I'd be back in a minute. I departed and went straight into the bathroom.

Once I got inside the bathroom, I kicked opened the first cubicle to reveal a young lad, no older than 19. He was routing his hand through Siobhan's purse, a smile on his face. I grabbed the scruff of his neck and threw him into the mirror, his body landed sideways, breaking the mirror. He fell to the floor and I hit him the hardest punch you could ever imagine. His skull was immediately fractured.

I picked up the purse and booted the kid in the face on the way out, just for good measure. I sit down next to Siobhan and I hand the purse over.

"There you go."

Report Post Tip

Sheehan smiled as the woman asked whether he was the owner or manager, but answered quickly.

"Nah love, I'm just a customer I'm afraid. I just asked because children often run from their mothers, and I like to think the best of everyone." Sheehan laughed, knowing he was lying, or at the very least being sarcastic.

He couldn't help but worry about the kid as the other man went into the bathroom after him though. He wasn't exactly a small bloke and could definitely do some damage, especially to someone like the kid who had chosen to pickpocket a woman. Sheehan was proven right as the bloke walked out of the bathroom with blood on his knuckles. Sheehan had grown accustomed to violence, but he still didn't like the thought of a teenager being left battered in a bathroom alone. Turning towards the bartender Sheehan took out a $100 bill and slid it over.

"Get the kid in the bathroom to the hospital, will ya? I don't want a boy dying over lifting a purse."

Sheehan then turned to the woman, smiling and giving a slight tip of his hat. "It was good to meet ya, but it's time for me to be on my way. Try not to hate the kid, very few of us get through life without thieving. Especially in this neighborhood."

With that Sheehan drained the rest of his whiskey and headed out the door.

Report Post Tip

Not knowing whether to be embarrassed or insulted by his remark, Siobhan looked down.

"Well I guess that's a good thing, thinking the best of everyone that is."

Just that instant Jack came back from the restroom, his eyes glinting, and his knuckles bloodied. He hands the purse over with a satisfied smile. Taking her purse quickly, she can't keep her eyes from going to his hand.  

"I asked you not to get violent. And he was too small to be much of a problem. I thank you for retrieving this, Jack, but it seems I must leave as well. You gentlemen all have a good day."

She gave a wobbly smile as she slid off the barstool, following close behind Sheehan as he left the club.

Report Post Tip

Siobhan took the purse back from me, but she didn't seem happy. I was about to offer to buy her a drink, when she got up and left. Fuck, talk about strange. I won back the woman's purse and she splits on me.

"That's the last time I help out some random broad."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introduced to the Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL