Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 03:12:00
Page:  1 
The Death of AmyPond Started by: ThirdSun on Aug 06, '13 04:22

ThirdSun reads the journals of his late mother, WideAwake

This may be the last entry before I am put to rest as I know my options are far and few. In an attempt to juggle between the IA hit I had taken on and the pickpocket I was planning to see if I could pull off.. it seems I had switched up the names. I just shot AmyPond in cold blood. There is an active search for a witness statement on her death.. I have no idea what to do.. I looked up and down the streets and the only person I saw active was Mickey_Cohen.. his family and mine go back but there is no options.. this is the mafia.. we frame and manipulate to cheat our own deaths.. I will have to forge a document and hope that no eyes saw this terrible shot... oh please.. I must get through this.. I have to.. my family depends on me..

ThirdSun closes the journal and walks away into the night... 

Report Post Tip

Cray shakes his head.

I call bullshit on your mother's journal entry, boy. Not only did she have to turn the safety off after she had a name to shoot at, but she also clearly saw she was about to Wack AmyPond!

Report Post Tip

::shrugs:: it is what it is

Report Post Tip

Only in the most dire circumstance when your life is at risk does your true character come out. In most easy situations you probably would have been a pleasure to deal with and a valuable asset to your family. But with your back to the wall you showed your true colours. I guess it could have been worse and your true nature could have been revealed in a time when many more lives were at risk of suffering.

We all know that we could die at any moment. For you to be able to act in the best possibly way for your family and city you need to accept that your life could be forsaken for greater good. If you can't accept that then don't invest so much that it makes you scared of dying.

Knowing chicago to be a city with plenty great people I am sure if you came forward with your mistake something could have been arranged that only one life was lost this day and yet punishment still handed down. Instead with have 3 lives lost. 

Report Post Tip

It's just what comes with the way of life, kind sir..

Report Post Tip

Wow. While it is shameful enough that your mother decided to kill AmyPond and then pushed the blame onto Mickey_Cohen, you actually have the balls to come out here, onto these Streets and give us the gory, pathetic details of the last moments of her life. What the fuck do you expect? Sympathy? Understanding? Just a few people insulting you? Well, if it was the latter, you will get it it.

None of us wanted to hear your side of the story. We have all concluded that you are either

1. A drooling mongoloid.

2. A backstabbing little shit.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

this is just my opinion on the matter. I personally think that we should not judge WideAwakes Daughter on her mothers actions. She is a completely different character. However, whether or not her daughter finds a home is a completely different story.  It would be up to each individual Crew Leader to decide whether or not they want to give her daughter a chance. The question that weighs heavily on everyones mind is this....She went Rogue once, will she do it again? another question that is being raised is whether or not she meant to shoot at all? well the answer to the second question is up for speculation. Do i personally believe that it was an accident? Hell No! 

Tony takes a drag of his cigar and drinks a shot of whiskey before continuing.....

I am very surprised to that this happened. but the only thing i want to know out of all this chaos is... why pin the blame on someone else for your actions? Bcecause of you innocent blood was shed today. But i think in the future the CL and hands should look deeper into the w/s before dealing out the consequence, so that next time... innocent blood does not get shed again.

Tony takes another Drag of his cigar and puts it out. After taking another shot of Whiskey he steps down from his soap box and disappears back into the shadows from whence he came.

Report Post Tip

This is not the first time in his bloodline, Tony.

Report Post Tip

I am Thirdsun

Report Post Tip

I found out who your bloodline is and said fine I will not be a hypocrite and bloodline. I knew ThirdSun has done stupid shit. I give you a benifit of the dobt then you screw your friend over Visicaro. All I can say is wow great friend..

Report Post Tip

Though this is and can be one of the most crooked lines of work there is, this does not mean in my mind, especially as a Right hand that you should not own up to your own faults. I mean really, such a selfish decision on your part; did your family, leader and friends not cross your mind?

The very people as a right hand you are suppose to protect, it never crossed your mind what might be the outcome might be for them if you do not own up to your faults and this little plan did not work out? Unfortunately it seems they had to find out the hard way through your horrible reasoning, and thug like decision making.

Rest well Visicaro.

DaKine shakes his head and steps away from the crowd…

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It amuses me how people actually expect to believed when they claim that their shot was a wrong person or a PP gone wrong. Are you fucking retarded? How on earth do you mix up wack and PP? And how the hell is it possible to switch the safety off your gun then proceed to shoot without noticing what name you're shooting?

Ya know what? Visicaro has been my best friend for 10+ years.. I got him killed on here.. I'll still be at his wedding.

Report Post Tip

RogerKlotz you forgot one one very important fact. One that I am surprised you had forgotten. It's quite simple really, even you with your feeble mind can comprehend.

No one gives a fuck!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I am going to go out on a limb here and throw out my opinion.

Your mother was a fucking incompetent individual
Report Post Tip

i dont think that was the true reason behind the shot.. Like Cray said you would have to be incompetent to not see Wack Amypond! after turning safety off..

Sad situation and i only feel bad for the people who got screwed over..

Report Post Tip

Watching around recently i have noticed a level of boredom and feeling that we are slipping back into the same ways we have seen pre-war where everyone bulks up once more and one or two people run the show.  A lot of people just don't want to be at that stage so either revolt or leave the business.

Uh huh. Well, we all know what happened here so meh.

Swalerie got Swacked for no real reason except for someone to get their jollies and we're all sad. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Death of AmyPond
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL