Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:49:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Stealing Shit! Started by: Ziva on Aug 07, '13 19:05

When they get back to HQ, Dom takes the bag out of the trunk and has it hoisted to the peak of the 20 foot garage ceiling.

"Let him think about his future for a while. "

He waves towards a few soldiers, "You four stay here and make sure the cat don't get outta the bag, I'll be inside having a drink til Eddy gets back."

As he turns to leave he notices an old ax handle leaning in the corner, picks it up and heaves it at the wriggling bag.

"Relax, hang out for awhile."

That same laugh echoes through the garage as he disappears into the yard

Report Post Tip

Eddy was enjoying his beer when he realized they had a pinata so to say down at the HQ , he finished his beer and reached into the fridge grabbing another "one for the road"  

He enters the HQ seeing Dom enjoying a drink, Eddy reaches into his jacket and gets his flask out "cheers" as he takes a sip. "lets see if this pinata has anything interesting to tell us"

He walks down to the garage and picks up a small wooden chair, he looks at others in the room "just cause this chair annoys me"  Eddy breaks the chair over the back of the guy. "you mother fuckers, I ain't telling you shit"   Eddy smiles "oh you will , I just wanted to get rid of this chair, so I put it to use"

Everyone looks at Eddy like he's crazy, lowering his shades "so who's next?"   He starts to whistle as he waits.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stealing Shit!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL