Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 15:26:13
Page:  1 
Is MR the most 'complete' game? Started by: Astron on Aug 08, '13 06:10

Based in the era we fit our RPG, the userbase size and the resources the game have do you think MR is the most complete game ever created? Well, i will make things easier here, lets take MR as a apple, for you, its a super awesome apple with everything its possible to do with this apple or its just a regular apple? 

My point is, the game is based on 20's era and its mobsters, to be honest its more like a simulator, and their lifes and decissions, but even if its a ''generic'' base for a game MR outranks any other rpg/textbased game out there due to its users being more than 50% ~ 80% of the decissions power concerning the game, the realism we already have and that we search for, the need to make this game a second life or even more. If we take it and do the math we will see that MR is a complete game, we have almost everything we had in the 20's, GF meetings, CL meetins, information exchange, respect, secret info networks, spies and much much more. Players control the game so do they make it run as smoothly as possible, we play a polictic and diplomacy simulator masked as a game every day, so, my question is, if you take everything MR can offer, bassed on its size, resources etc for you, it is or its not the most complete game ever? 

In my opnion, MR is the best game ever created, im never bored with it, it simulates polictics (im a freak polictics fan) it simulates diplomacy (oh yeah you can bet im addicted in diplomacy too) it simulates the circles of power and respect among our society and give us the possibilities to make new and awesome friendships. So i can say that MR is indeed a perfect apple. How about you?

Report Post Tip
Astron I personally think that MR is a complete game. Where else can someone spend a thousand dollars in a game and have all of it be taken out in minutes? This is the only game that I've played that when I die I feel like punching the screen and throwing it out the window. It's an addictive all around fun game. I like some of the friends I have here more than my real friends. Am I addicted? Yes, and I'm dam proud of it.
Report Post Tip
I only disagree about one thing. This game represents everything but the 20's.
Report Post Tip
Well indeed its a addictive game but, why? I belive that its only like this because its a complete gane. Hey Nello, why you say so? I would agree in parts.
Report Post Tip

Read Solastalgia's Era Change thread to see why I think so. The roleplaying determines the time period. This game is maybe said to be in 20's but everyone roleplays it in 50's and 60's.

Report Post Tip

True true, ive read it and yeah it is true, the roleplay determine it, i see lots of people roleplaying in different eras :)

Report Post Tip

I don't think anything is perfect or complete...if it was, there would be nothing to aspire to.  However there is something to be said about lessons learned in leadership, diplomacy, and management on MR.

1920's...I always referenced roleplay to early 30's, because that was towards the end of Prohibition.

Report Post Tip

yes, there are things, lots of things to be honest, to learn on MR, those things make the game complete. I dont know any other game as good as MR, it can be any game, pc games, videogames games etc. Nothing beat MR in this point, its just my opnion though lol

Report Post Tip

yes the game is one of the best and a very good game but we need more ranks and more citys

Report Post Tip

Robbie Baggio Magical Kicks is the most complete game ever.

Report Post Tip

What i like about MR is it is a constant case of under construction.  Admins are always trying to give something to keep players coming back and it is a combined admin action unlike other games i have played.   The challenge is how far do we continue to change without removing why people kept coming back out of their love for the original org version of this game.

Report Post Tip

the simple answer is no. It is not close to one of the best.

Report Post Tip

the simple answer is no. It is not close to one of the best.

Complete and Best mean two different things.

Report Post Tip

The grammar police o.O

hides

the simple answer is no. It is not close to it's era. We have cyborgs, monsters, prom committees, zombies all coexisting in the mafia/running families.

checks with the grammar police

better? Although, I was referencing this part of his post (my apologies to the grammar police if it is a she) which I do not agree with.

In my opnion, MR is the best game ever created, im never bored with it, it simulates polictics (im a freak polictics fan) it simulates diplomacy (oh yeah you can bet im addicted in diplomacy too) it simulates the circles of power and respect among our society and give us the possibilities to make new and awesome friendships. So i can say that MR is indeed a perfect apple.

Report Post Tip

We have cyborgs, monsters, prom committees, zombies all coexisting in the mafia/running families.

That issue lies within the users. It's not a game mechanics issue. I agree with you, its been out of control for awhile. Id love to see the game get back to real names and characters. Not robots, zombies, animals, ect. More so than anything else, its just wishful thinking at this point.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Is MR the most 'complete' game?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL