Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:49:21
Page:  1 
This Life of Ours Started by: GabrielBonanno on Aug 08, '13 08:00

Gabriel was awoken from a swift knock on the door of his apartment with the sound of paper sliding across a wooden floor. Rolling out of bed and grabbing his .38, he made his way over only to find a small parcel on the ground. Upon opening it, he found a contract on the inside with a name and photo. The name read Rantanen, along with his whereabouts of this coming afternoon. Putting his gun down upon the table, Gabriel grabbed a quick breakfast and helped his son get ready for school, kissed him good bye and began his day. First, he began rounding up his small entourage of bodyguards and making off for Bella Vista in Philly. He knew his target was attempting to flee town imminently, so he drove by every bus stop in the city until finally coming across a young nervous and obviously frightened Rantanen, sitting alone and awaiting for the 709 bus, that wasn't due for another 45 minutes. Carefully taking his time, Gabriel parked his car a few streets down and began his leisurely walk back to the bus stop. Looking around as he walked back, he noticed there weren't many people on the street today and the very few who were there were not paying much attention to him. Making his way to Rantenan, Gabriel felt very safe as he eyed his target who couldn't have been much older the 20. “What a shame” Gabriel thought to himself, but business was business. After signalling for his bodyguards to take cover in a near by alley, Gabriel took a seat next to Rantanen and looked over asking.

"It’s a fine day today isn’t it?"

Rantenan looked startled and panic stricken immediately and answered meekly in reply.

"Yes it is a fine day sir, are you waiting for the bus too? Taking it’s time today…"

Adding an almost hopeful emphasis on his question, Rantanen looked to Gabriel whom he only saw shaking his head quietly and answered

"I’m afraid not. I’m here to settle some business, I’m sure you understand."

Looking down, Rantanen nodded sadly as a few tears slid down his face. Wiping them quickly, he looked back up, took a breath and looked back at Gabriel, who went into his suite jacket and pulled out a cigar. He lit it and handed it to Rantenan, who took a puff quietly and looked away as Gabriel stood up pulling out his .38 and asked.

"What did you do?" Rantenan replied quietly 

"I stopped kicking up money to the bosses after I made a big score. I didn’t think man…”

Gabriel cut off Rantenan there replying quietly himself "No one ever does son, no one ever does...”

Taking aim at Rantenan, Gabriel fired twice into Rantenan's skull and then proceeded to point his gun into the air and fire off 3 more shots, to scare off any potential witnesses. He called over his body guards and they all quickly made their way to a nearby diner he knew which was friendly to wise guys. They took a seat in a both quietly calling over a waitress…

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: This Life of Ours
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL