Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 00:15:02
Page:  1 
A Dish Best Served Cold and Bloody Rare. Started by: MK on Aug 08, '13 08:50

"So, You're here. You even brought your papa's gun and your game face. Good, You'll need them.

You've been with us for a while, and as promised, your fathers death will be avenged." MK reaches into her bag, pulls out a folder and flips threw it quickly before handing it to you. "Take this and kill the man inside. I want details, I want to know exactly how he died. Then, once that task is done, I'll have another for you.

"This is the first step in getting to the man behind your fathers death, This is the Gateway to Revenge. Once you start on this path, there is no turning back. Have a drink on me and think on that, I'll understand if you can't, there are others who will. One way or another, burn the folder when your done with it."

With that MK turns, Drink in hand, and walks away. The folder in your hands feels heavy, and with a quick glance, you know there's a picture and a brief description as well as his work schedule. You sit at the bar and sip your drink, the weight of your fathers death hovering around you still. What would he have you do?

Report Post Tip

Pizza sips his drink and watches the exchange happen. He recognizes MK and the familiar folder. His thousand yard stare and the dark circles around his eyes tells you his life is hell. Never sleeps and closing eyes only makes the faces of those who he has killed reappear. The screams for their mother's make him flinch. All day and night just staring and regretting.

Don't do it kid. Just leave the folder alone. You are still young and have chance to live a life you want. The countless folders claiming to be the "guy". The who has caused you pain. It never is, its always the next guy. The poor soul who pissed someone off or looked at the wrong guy funny. You will become a puppet and your thirst for blood will block your vision. The voices and faces that will follow you are worse than death. Do you want to hear my story kid?

The young man nods his head.

No you don't. My story will make you wish you were back with your moma sipping milk.

The other man pleads for the story. Promising not to tell a soul.

Fine. It took place in Los Angeles when our kind ruled that city. My father was in a crew under a terrible leader. Took everyone's money. Ridiculous taxes making it so that one could not have more than two bodyguards. But my father was a smart man. He pretended to be friendly with the boss and got him to trust him. Eventually, the crew became so large that it was time to expand. My father was selected to leave and start his own crew in LA. My father believed he had finally escaped but he was wrong. His old boss demanded 70% of all taxes my father collected from his crew. My father was once late with the payment and the boss killed my father's RHM. Not even a warning just dead. And that is when he had enough.

Pizza takes sip of his drink.

He started to talking to other leaders. They all hated the leader. They tried to keep it secret so only crew leader and their hands could see the plan. They would turn the whole world against this guy. It was sure all his members would join the revolt because of his horrible ways. On the night of the big attack my father was killed.

Madness ensued only half people followed through and the bad crew leader's members were not told (because that was his job) and they thought they were at war. Many people died it was a bloody mess. But of course the evil leader lives. Sitting cozy in his palace.

It was later told to me that the leader had bought his way into our plans by paying someone off and promising them a spot as a crew leader with no restrictions. Was it worth it? That is my only question.

But that's the past. I spent half my life searching for the guy but he's a ghost. Most likely killed but I would like to his son and see his father's journals of that night.

Oh well. It is best to forget the past and move on, so we can progress and find ways that deaths like our fathers had never happen again.

Pizza takes another sip and looks at the mobster.

So what's your story?

Report Post Tip

Tony walks up to MK and Pizza with the Target at gun point. Being the kind of ruthless mother fucker that he is, he preferred a public execution. 

I believe this is the guy in that folder?

Without further a do, Tony turns his target around so that he is looking him in the eyes and he says  

You shouldnt have sold him out.  That man was a good friend of mine. 

The guy just stares at him and then begs for his life....

no man don't....They were gonna kill me if i didnt....

Tony just looks at this guy for a few minutes and takes a puff out of his cigar.

Now i am gonna kill you...SHUT UP!!!

Without another word Tony puts a bullet between his eyes and puts one in the chest for good measure. He then takes off and disappears without a trace and catches the next plane back to NY.

Report Post Tip

Outside the shabby building across the street, a young woman with a limp shuffles about on the pavement. Peering into a crack in the bar's wall, she tries to get a better view when the man who just shot her brother turns around. She gasps. She recognizes the black tattoo on the back of his neck. She recognizes his pierced ear. But most of all, she recognizes that pair of eyes. Eyes that had looked at her lovingly, now hating, calculating and killing.

Her father's eyes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Dish Best Served Cold and Bloody Rare.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL