Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:36:55
Page:  1 
The Roadhouse Coolers Started by: Dalton on Aug 09, '13 04:16

The night was warm, with the air caressing the skin as you walked, keeping you just cool enough to tolerate the heat. Crickets could be heard in the distance, adding a calming atmospheric hum to the rustling of leaves from the huge trees overlooking this new property. A driveway stretched toward an almost palatial stone building, arcing in a teardrop shape before meeting itself to head back to the road.

At the end of this road a vehicle was just arriving, but it did not travel the length of the driveway. It sat for a while at the end until finally three men appeared, surveying this great property before re-entering the vehicle and traveling up to the entrance of the building. There they exited once again to see a huge door with The Roadhouse Coolers engraved in large letters above it.

It was nice to be home. It was time to branch out on their own and make a mark. Dalton and his two hands, Severe at his right, and Cristo at his left entered the door to a massive room, greeted almost instantly by a roar of applause and cheers, as many of their friends and family were already there to greet them.

Dalton took a brief moment to compose himself, as he had an overwhelming feeling of pride and emotion to see everyone offer their support. He lit a cigar, taking a couple long draws before addressing the crowd.

Thank you all for coming today. You don't know what it means to me. I would like to take a moment of silence though, for our dearly departed friend Commodus, who makes this day bitter sweet.

Dalton bowed his head briefly, then took another few puffs of his cigar before re-addressing the crowd.

I want to thank Gohan and Bianca for affording me this great opportunity, and Jack_Carter for letting me read his mail for a while. I feel very close to this family in Philly, and am proud to have a chance to make it even greater than it is. I promise to do my utmost in the service of Philly and it's expansion, and pledge myself to it's defense.

I welcome all the potential crew members that will eventually take this journey with us. To Philly! To The Roadhouse Coolers!

With that Dalton started mingling through the crowd, shaking hands and giving out free hugs and kisses everywhere.

Report Post Tip

Congrats man well deserved. Wish you luck bud!!!

Report Post Tip

Well, I guess I already said something similar to this, but I wish you the best Dalton. Goku and Jack Carter are both proven leaders, and I'm sure you will be so as well. Best of luck, and I hope you enjoy this gift to furnish your HQ.

leaves a wooded squirrel

He's Nuts. That's his name. 

Report Post Tip

Deadmoney smiles as Dalton is handed his keys to his HQ

So now i know why you keep lifting my wallet all the time you need the extra funds to furnish this place, Dalton you have worked hard for Don Gohan i know you will do well with your new venture congrats.

Report Post Tip

Bianca walks up to Dalton, smiles and shakes his hand..

Congratulations Dalton! You have been a great addition to Philly since day one. Your hard work and dedication has truly paid off. It is a joy to work with you and I know you will do great things for this  beautiful city, Philadelphia! 

walks over to Gohan and Jack_Carter then smiles with a little wink while standing next to Gohan and Jack_Carter. 

Report Post Tip

Wiping a tear from her eye at the mention of Commodum, Siobhan approached Dalton with a sad smile. 

"Congratulations Dalton! I know you will do this city proud. You have been amazing helping out where ever needed, and have proven yourself worthy of such an honor. Anyone working under you would be proud to be in your crew."

Hugging him quickly, she kissed his cheek then wandered into the crowd to mingle.

Report Post Tip

Phil approaches Dalton with a smile on his face, With a big grin on his face he gives him a warm handshake.

Congratulation Dalton! You will be a great addition to the city of Philly! It is an honour to be given authorization so i hope to see your family progress well!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Roadhouse Coolers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL