Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:17:25
Page:  1 
KiK for MafiaReturns Started by: _Izzy_ on Aug 09, '13 16:42

Hello everyone I'm Izzy; My bloodline is BadWolf some of you know me and some of you may not but that's not important. I just thought this would be a cool thing to help us out I'm positive some of you have used it before but for others the app is called KiK

Found at www.KiK.com

Its free to use and found on any device. Where to implement it you ask? Well iI've created me an account ONLY for MafiaReturns and ONLY for my bloodline BadWolf. InCog? Simply create you another account with another username!

I figured this would be a great way to keep track of friends and being able to reach them even when not online or Irc. private conversation or group conversation supported! 

Why not just use IRC?

Well not everyone can access Irc and other issues this is just another means of contact! Like it or not I'll be using it and trying to get others to use it

Download it and test it out give me a shout.

My kik username will be

BadWolf_MR

Post your KiK username in here if you like and in your profiles.

Report Post Tip

So I've been asked what if I don't won't to be bothered?

Simply log out of your account and log back in when you like.

But I recommend you use a password you will always remember. 

Report Post Tip

Mine is thesosawazhere :D

Report Post Tip

Testing with TheSosa working good can send images and all that. 

NOTES:

When setting up you choose a user name that is how we search for you on KiK. 

Now when you insert your first and last name that os what appears when you begin messaging so put your bloodline are what ever your known by

Report Post Tip
Alright I'm AntonioTheGod Sosa
Report Post Tip

This is actually a great idea for crews and other groups to keep in contact! I would implement it for a crew. The only downfall is group chats are limited to 9 people. So another good app is Kakao. I have used it and there is no limit to the number of people the number of people.

Report Post Tip

Yeah seems only 9.but im kinda disappointed no one is respondibg to try this out

Report Post Tip

I guess no one really cares bro, we already Chat for MR. So no one wants to download it :P

Report Post Tip

Ah well lol.  They die and cant find a friend "why didnt i listen to izzy why!?"

Lol jk

Report Post Tip
They're all just jealous of our awesomeness ;)
Report Post Tip

lol add me Manino

Report Post Tip

Says you got to reconnect lol

Report Post Tip

Add me steel, AntonioThaGod Sosa

Report Post Tip

will do lol

Report Post Tip

Add me up bro!

Report Post Tip

Manino747

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: KiK for MafiaReturns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL