Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 16:10:36
Page:  1 
vito's welcoming party Started by: Vito on Aug 11, '13 07:40

<font color="#FFFFFF">Vito a young man walking in the streets of NY.Some street gang beats the crap out of vito.Vito sats in a bar and while he drunks his beer a man came out from nowhere was looking at vito.and he followed vito to everywhere for 1 week.After 1 week when vito woke up he sawed a gunfight in back alley.he get beated up again he was laying on ground than someone with 10 bodyguards came in vito tought he was going to die but that man killed the gunfighters and than he looked at vito he laughed said 'you are out of your league kid.'he started to talk with vito and they sat on a bar they started talking</font>

'<font color="#FFFFFF">When ı was at your age they beated me better than this</font>'

'Who are you?'

'My name is brasi kid what is your name?'

'My name is vito'

'You are the vito well ı got a jb for you but ı dont force you for this job ok'

'What is it?'

'Just and avice kid if you get in you cant get out'

'Just tell it to me'

'We have a traitor that solded us out ı want you to find him and kill him'

'WHAT kill him?are you kidding me?'

'İt is up to you do i or not you have 2 day to decide and never forget this advice when you get in you can get out'

After 2 days vito killed the man in the street than called brasi said he did the job when they were talking someone killed brasi when vito went to the funeral they blamed vito about this everyone was about to beat vito than Godfather came in everyone talked about brasi in funeral but Godfathers speech maked everyone cry.

<font color="#FFFFFF">'Our friend brasi is dead today but we all know he is dead for a reason to serve his family to help his family but he was a good guy a good associete a good friend of mine he gaved a mission and they failed but this is the right part we all fail or win but we need to accept the result and sometimes result can cost much and brasi getted his result we can just hope that god will have mercy on his soul'</font>

<font color="#FFFFFF">After the funeral Godfather came near you.You tought they were going to kill you because you letted brasi die but he said something that you never waited to hear.</font>

<font color="#FFFFFF">'Welcome to our world kid welocome to world of mafia'</font>

Report Post Tip

Tont approached this man named Vitto. they were both at the funeral as the Godfather that was shadowing him was Tony's Boss. 

" listen hear kid, i am now your mentor. i will teach you what you need to know and you dont ask what you dont need to know. im taking you under my wing and we are gonna make a mafioso out of you yet. Brasi was a good man and im going to finish what he started."

Tony pulls out 2 cigars and lights them both. he hands one of the cigars to Vito....

" There is a coffee shop on the corner of 6th and 13th in Staten Island, meet me there.

Tont turns and disappears and left Vito to ponder what was just said.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: vito's welcoming party
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL