Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:50:06
Page:  1 
Peter black attemp murder Bianca Started by: mmmm on Aug 14, '13 13:12

this is peter black over here and i am sending a message to bianca!!!! i am gonna hunt you down like a bitch you are i was unlucky this time hope next time i ll be more lucky i hope you are still alive when i ll be ready again to Shout you and lay you down.... i think you remember me 50 days ago you killed me for no reason after that i made a lot of money for you my ex char name was fotis dont worry i ll be back !!!!

Report Post Tip

RIP Peter Black. You were a great nobody....

Report Post Tip

Well, that was so chillingly badass to listen to...

Report Post Tip

this is peter black over here and i am sending a message to bianca!!!!

Curious that you would not only send me this exact same message in my mob mail, but also post this in the street for everyone to see, when you obviously meant this for Bianca. Thank you though, for bringing your obvious unjustified death to our attention. Maybe next time you attempt to take our City Head's life we might send you chocolates with a note "Please stop"(thick sarcasm).

Whatever you hoped to accomplish with this, I doubt it will have your desired effect. You may want to step back and rethink your misguided plans.

Dalton headed back to his Headquarters, shaking his head in disbelief.

Report Post Tip

Colton sir i could not have put it better myself, seems we still have the odd child roaming the streets blowing out hot air, Peter Black was from the same crew as myself and i find it disgraceful that he shit on his CL and family as a whole then if that wasn't dishonorable enough his lay about son comes to these very streets to make idle threats, well little man good luck with your deluded plan seems you really dont have a clue after all.

Report Post Tip

Dear oh dear, Bianca must be so scared right now... I mean who wouldn't be scared of someone who stands in the streets looking like a lunatic screaming his lungs out with gibberish. Such a gentlemen calling a well respected lady a "bitch".  We totally take you serious right now. Oh wait, you suicide already? Damn! 

Report Post Tip

Peter or should i say Venator?

You may call your death unjustified but your little tempor tantrums say it all about you. Even when Myself and Althea told you to drop it and calm down you wouldnt listen.

Now you come back piss over your new cl and what have you achieved? 

JohnytheRevelator said it in one you dont have a clue

Report Post Tip

hahahahahahahahahahaha kid no one cares about your old profile you are you now you dont have the power you have in your old profile right now so shut up before someone kills you

Report Post Tip

Tony is walking down the street when he hears this crazy guy ranting about killing a CL..... He lights his cigar and finishes his bottle of whiskey before speaking....

Funny Dalton, he sent me this exact same message. i find this very amusing since 1. i am not in Bianca's crew and 2. I am not native to PHI, tho i have friends there.  so why peter Black would you waste your time brooding over the past and vent it to me. News Flash: I DONT CARE! Get over it and let it be. All i have heard this day is bitch, bitch , bitch, moan , moan , moan. Please do not waste my time again with your rants and raves.

Tony finishes his cigar and steps back into the shadows... 

Report Post Tip

What happened to the days when we kept our vendettas silent, and smiled at people as we planned to slide that knife across their throat and grin as they bled over the table, mindless of the threat that was coming. 

Report Post Tip

BackToShootPeeps those days still exist. this guy is just an exception lol

Report Post Tip

i miss underground sly devious sub plots, i miss unreasonable, poorly aimed targeting of people which fails, becomes an embarassment and people deny they were involved.

Report Post Tip

What I don't understand is, you said 50 days ago. You character Peter_Black was 48 days old. This is nearly 100 days, a fairly long time to hold a grudge! I don't see why you would throw away 50 days of training and working your way up into a family for a old grudge. This make absolutely no sense to me. But, in the end this was your decision, even though it was a reckless and stupid one, I see no reason to say you shouldn't have done it because obviously you had your reasons. Even if they were not good ones.

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately, we live in a world where people hold grudges for years in some cases, sometimes even crosses different games

Report Post Tip

what happens in MR should stay in MR

* puffs his cigar and goes back to what he was doing....*

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but this is very un-roleplay like. It's not like a great grandson of one person will want to kill the son of someone else who had arguements with there parents. I think this is stupid and should not happen as well as other games. How on earth is this a justified and roleplayish killing? " He killed me in another game so I killed him." Makes no sense from a roleplay of realistic point of view!

Report Post Tip

I agree strongly with Tony.

Report Post Tip

Honestly Steel, as a fellow NY native i dont know why we are even posting here lol. by doing this he is winning. no doubt he did this to spark our attention and by giving him the time of day, i think we are letting him win. I am of the opinion we should let this thread die out.

Attention is clearly what this guy is seeking

Report Post Tip

pew pew. Steel shoots the article and hopes it dies.

P.S. Won't be posting here again! Tony feel free to message me anytime :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Peter black attemp murder Bianca
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL