Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 15:47:43
Page:  1 
Sinatra Started by: Skitzo on Aug 17, '13 21:52

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuII3HW_0dRldFlrVlpyX2tJNTF1QU9XQzgwQWJaSVE&usp=sharing

Report Post Tip

nice :)

Report Post Tip

Gave me a headache.

Report Post Tip

Headaches are free.

Report Post Tip

Probably one of the most poorly formatted shot records I've ever seen.

From what I'm able to work out...your wackstat before the war (and this is generous as Im assuming you werent tapered at all) was around 906, which is painfully average for as character as old as yours was at the start of that war.

Following that war, everything you shot since then was pretty much guaranteed to be tapered, probably quite harshly.

All in all, nothing there really merits it's own thread considering this one already exists: Show off your character stats

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Didn't see that thread sprozz

Report Post Tip
Unreadable. Reformat and I might bother to look at it.
Report Post Tip

i tried reading but like others felt the same, a man called shuki once said only those with penile insecurities brag about their guns

Report Post Tip

That's gotta be it.

Report Post Tip

the big question for me, would of been why not a post war attempt at odin before the dust settled

Report Post Tip

There was no "attempt" on Odin.

Report Post Tip

the question was not why the attack, but why not? is always a tempting proposition and one some get paranoid about post war on the who will be next.  The interest was would things have changed if had taken a chance or would of been something the family line would of regretted success or fail at the time?

Report Post Tip

Because he is a friend and I had no quarrel with him.

Report Post Tip

honourable, strange very often in this world

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Sinatra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL