Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 00:28:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Ambush Started by: Tony_Accardo on Aug 19, '13 02:54

Tony was still very disoriented and very confused. He heard someone shouting something about going back to sleep but he wasnt so sure. He still had no idea what happened after he passed out and how he ended up propped up against a wall in some building he knew nothing about. He had a lot of questions that begged answers and he wanted them soon. 

" Am I hallucinating or is someone under a bed?" he said to himself. Where the fuck am I, and more importantly where in the blue hell is my gun?" Tony was slipping back into a panic and he was in some serious pain, so much so that he couldnt even get up for a glass of water. " FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" were the last words he said before he fell back asleep for the remainder of the night. 

Report Post Tip

When Tony woke up the next morning he was very sore. He didnt know where he was still. All he knew was that he had to find some way of getting out. He didnt trust this place. With some difficulty he stood up and hobbled his way over to his things which were set neatly next to what looked like a night stand. He was in the middle of holstering his gun when he started getting the feeling he was being watched. Without a second thought he pulled the gun back out of its Holster and started looking around. 

Out of nowhere, a lady appeared out of the shadows. Tony immediately pointed his gun at her and took the best defensive stance he could, still being wounded. " Who the fuck are you?" he asked very agitated. It was then that his Crew Leader came barging in with guns at the ready. The situation was rather awkward as Tony was standing with his gun pointed at some random lady who looked oddly like a blood sucking zombie. On the other hand, Paul_Klint was still standing there amazed at the situation he just walked into. After a few minutes Tony broke the silence. 

" I dont know who you are or what you are doing here, but you best answer my questions and tell me where in the fuck i am. I wanna know everything that you know. you can start by telling me what happened after i passed out, if you were there! Make any sudden movements and i will start shooting!" growled Tony.

He started to look around and digest any points of escape, should he feel the need to. Though with his Crew Leader in the room, he felt reassured he wouldn't have to.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Ambush
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL