Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 23:37:09
Page:  1 
The Bank Job Started by: Angelus on Aug 20, '13 04:30

Angelus paces up and down the back alley he's been waiting in for over an hour, clearly waiting for someone and clearly nervous as he'd never even thought of doing something like this.

Dammit why is she late? she knows this might be my shot to impress the higher ups in my family and I'm nervous about it already!

He sits down near a box and unfolds what appears to be blueprints in front of him. Going over the plan what seems like the thousandth time worried about what could go wrong, trying to prepare for any and all problems that could occur during this job. More importantly after playing a major part in planning this he knows it's almost entirely on him should something go wrong and for someone new to these shores like Angelus that's enough to even make a soulless vampire like him nervous. All of a sudden is head jerks up as he hears footsteps coming, he tosses his the plans back in his pocket fixes his suit up and soon sees a familiar and welcome face.

Glad to see you made it us undead have to stick together don't we?

Report Post Tip

TokyoZombi darted across the street as she looked down at her watch. She was late for the meeting she was suppose to be at, but the heat today was scorching and she felt like it was boiling her insides. She put her left hand on her stomach to make sure nothing else had rotted through. Her right elbow did not have the same fate, it had seen better days. This thought made her think of earlier that day. Tokyo had been minding her own business walking down the street. She had passed a woman and her small child who immediately started to scream bloody murder as soon as she had seen Tokyo. She shook the thought out of her head and ducked into a back alley, escaping from the hot sun.

She found Angelus sitting in the shadows about halfway through the alley by himself. It looked like he was buried in some sort of paper work. Tokyo walked over towards him, pushing the sunglasses she wore up onto the top of her head. He must have heard her coming as he raised his site from the papers in his hand to her.

"Glad to see you made it, us undead have to stick together don't we?"

Tokyo nodded with a half smile. 

Sorry I was late. Had to catch some lunch before we started this thing. Didn't want to eat any of the employees. You know how it goes.

Report Post Tip

Angelus sighs unsurprised Tokyo had always been a little care free and tried to get Angelus to stop being so uptight on more than one occasion but today was not the day. 

Well at least we don't have to worry about you slaughtering all the employees but you coulda made me worry a little less!

Wiping some sweat from his brow he pulls out the blueprints to allow Tokyo to go over it once more and talks over the plan while she glances.

Alright so now that's settled are you ready to go? The van is parked in the parking lot behind the bank already cleared out and ready the guy I bribed to cut the power in the bank in an hour is ready. Is there anything I'm forgetting or are we ready to go? Oh and for the love of God please do something about your elbow!?!?!?

Report Post Tip

Tokyo had been staring at a pebble on the ground as Angelus got his papers together. It was a strange gray color. She wished her eyes were gray. Maybe if she knew that her eyes wouldn't change to a pretty silver gray color she would have tried a little harder to stay among the living. Maybe. Though the color her eyes were now were not the same blue color they were when she was living. They were much piercing and no where near bloody red as some stereotypes wanted to peg her as. Tokyo kicked the pebble away from her foot and looked over at Angelus who was saying things to her. She hadn't been paying attention.

What?

She stared at him for a moment.

My elbow? Tokyo turned her arm awkwardly to look at it. It's no big deal.

Tokyo picked up her bag that she hadn't been carrying before. She figured Angelus had brought it for her and tossed it over her shoulder.

Let's get this party started. 

Report Post Tip

Angelus stares at Tokyo incredulously as she stared at a pebble while he went over the plan for the job. Only she could get away with it no matter how carefree or uncaring she seemed she always managed to get the job done and Angelus knew it , though it didn't stop him from getting annoyed as he was still incredibly worried.

You weren't paying attention to anything I said were you? don't lie!!! I know that look in your eyes!! Tokyo you know this is my big shot to impress the family and help make a name for myself and you know I need you to pull it off!!

Angelus takes a deep breath and knows getting upset won't do anything and that tokyo will come through she always does somehow.

I knew you'd do this so I prepared this for you just in case and I know you don't need but just take it so I can keep my sanity okay?

Angelus hands Tokyo a napkin with some instructions written on it.

It's your part all set up, alright as you said lets do this.

Angelus and Tokyo make their way to the bank and wait for the signal that the power is being shut off inside so they can make their move. 

Report Post Tip

Upon looking at his phone Damon realizes it's about time to carry out his part in the plan, Shutting down the power within the bank, Allowing Angelus and Tokyo to carry out what they needed to do.

"It's about to get real interesting here in a moment"

Damon sends Angelus a text telling him that the banks power is about to be turned off momentarily.

Report Post Tip

Tokyo took the napkin that Angelus gave to her and cleaned up her elbow a little. It didn't help and the look on Angelus' face proved that. She thought about tossing the napkin towards the back of the alley wall, but decided against it as she felt it. The softness of the paper would be perfect for picking up pigeons later. Yummy snacks. 

They made their way out of the alley and towards the next block up where the bank was. This was going to be a walk in the park. As they rounded the corner something started beeping. Tokyo ignored it for a few seconds figuring it would just go away, it didn't and it was coming from Angelus. 

What's wrong with you?

She asked him with a disagreeing look. 

Is there a bomb on you? Are you trying to take me out? Get all the money for yourself? 

Tokyo moved a few steps away from Angelus. 

Report Post Tip

Tony was walking down the street observing a bank, when he noticed to mobsters making a bee line towards his mark.  The bank was a gold mine and Tony loved his money. 

" wow there pal, you aint gonna steal my bank job and i dont get nothing out of it. what say you and your partner take this job and split the money 3 ways? I wont give up this pay day without a fight buddy." Tony then lit himself a cigar and started drinking his 3rd bottle of whiskey. He then noticed TokyoZombie standing next to this guy and immediately greeted her.

" Hows it going Tokyo, im assuming you are helping this chum do this job? I can tell you that this wont be easy." Tony then motioned at the Police Station that was accross the street from the bank. " I think you may wanna reconsider the way you are gonna plan this job there Angelus, one false move and we all end up in jail. I would hate to have to plan the executions of an ass ton of guards and officers." Tony then lit up two more cigars and offered one each to Angelus and TokyoZombie.

Report Post Tip

Angelus gives a little chuckle at Tokyo's reaction and jerks his head near the corner at the payphone that he was blocking to reveal it ringing in Morse code signalling the power will be cut in a few minutes. 

That would be our signal from the contact dealing with the power Tokyo but good to see we have some trust here cause otherwise I'd be worried. Now we have to get serious the power is going off in five minutes are you ready to lead us in and make a good distraction while I take out the guards?

Angelus pauses to think for a moment and looks back to Tokyo's disgusting elbow and gets an idea. 

You know what your elbow being as messed up as it is might actually be useful as part of the distraction leave it alone it'll definitely attract attention. 

They walk to the back to make sure the van is where it needs to be and the hidden panels in the floor are ready to be loaded up once they're out of there with the money. Angelus insists they go over the plan very fast again before the power cuts and sees Tokyo roll her eyes at the suggestion so sighs and says: Alright let's do this you're up Tokyo don't let me down!

Report Post Tip

If my elbow is so distracting why don't you get an eye patch for it!

Tokyo scoffed at Angelus and took the lead, walking several steps in front of him. She still didn't trust her new friend, convinced he would take all the money for himself and this new friend. As they walked towards the bank a bum came out from an alley way drinking some whiskey and offered them an already lit cigar. Tokyo threw two pennies at his face as her and Angelus walked by. 

So, who is this other guy you didn't tell me about and is turning the lights off? 

Report Post Tip

Tony scoffed at being tossed two pennies and he looked at Tokyo and Angelus and called after them " Your Funeral! I guess you havent heard what i know then!" 

Tony then looked the bottle of whiskey and noticed that it was getting low. " Fuck them then, ill just hit up a much safer bank and buy me some more whiskey." he said to himself. " I will let them find out the hard way who the traitor is in their group" He continued to fume, not noticing the cop that had just run pass him chasing after the other two.

Report Post Tip

Angelus walked by the drunk and heard him mumble something about his job and thought to himself the poor fellow should definitely get one and spared some change and kept up with Tokyo as they walked in through the front. With the power out any laughable security system that they had in place was useless and Tokyo and Angelus were more than a match for any guards they had.

Some random maintenance guy who felt underpaid and I offered him a few hundred dollars to give us a 60 minute window without the power and phone lines so we can have no outside interference. Remember in and out as fast as we can just cause we have 60 minutes doesn't mean we need to use it. Oh and please let's not kill or eat anyone here we have to focus on business we'll feast after sound good?

Report Post Tip

Well, just take all the fun away.

Tokyo grumbled.

Can I at least get some skin off of somebody for this elbow issue? Then you can stop looking at me so strangely. 

She smiled at the idea realizing how well it would actually work. She'd have Angelus sew the skin on in celebration after the heist and she'd be as good as new. He'd be willing to do it for her as she just saved him from both a bomb and a bum. That bum was going to knock Angelus over the head with the whiskey bottle he held and take all of his hard earned cash. She just knew it. Could see it in his crazed eyes. 

Here we are.

Tokyo said as they both stood in front of the bank.

Should we do a count down for the  power to go?

Report Post Tip

Yeh geet the skin off a guard or one of the fat cats if you want I'll help you put it on if you need after. And I'm aware you wanna kill but we don't have the time we pull this off think of the people you can kill during the celebration when everyone is drunk. As for your second question, Angelus held up five fingers 

All of a sudden the lights all went dark in the bank and they heard a few scared screams and Angelus was pretty sure someone yell call the police, which he knew they couldn't with the phones lines cut as well. They walked up the steps and they walked through the front door. People screamed in terror as they saw Tokyo at first probably thinking she was very very sick. This distraction gave Angelus enough time to take out the guards one by one with his superior speed the guards all crumpled. Angelus went next to Tokyo and grinned. 

We'd like to make a withdrawal. 

Report Post Tip

Tony walked into this bank and pulled out his gun. " I told you this was my bank, go find another to rob." Tony stood there with his gun pointed in the direction of the other two assailants. Tokyo was right, Tony was crazy, but he wasnt crazy enough to let to people take his bank job without a fight. Tony raised his gun in the air and pulled the trigger a couple of times. The ears of people standing around him were ringing from the sound of Tony's .45 Cal. 

" I warned you before hand i wasn't going to give up this gold mine without a fight. the next 2 shots will not go upwards." said Tony, very agitated at the thought of these  blowing him off earlier.

"the way i see it you have 2 options.... 1. let me in on this job  2. i just fire a few more rounds and we have a stand off until the cops show up. i can promise you that i wont be going to jail cause i know a route of escape that you apparently dont." scoffed Tony 

" your Zombie friend cant help you here. it only works if you are afraid to die" taunted Tony as he reached for his spare clip in case they chose option 2. 

Report Post Tip

Tony reconsidered his options as he knew that a stand off was fruitless. a new idea had just donned onhim and he took off running. he was gonna hop the next flight to Washington DC and hit the department of treasury. that would rake in more than what these guys were gonna make and he knew he could pull it off by himself.

Report Post Tip

TokyoZombi noticed the drunk from the street enter the bank and immediately opened fire. She looked over at Angelus who had sported the same look of annoyance on his face. Tokyo looked around at the bank employees and customers until she spotted one that would be able to help out. A man near one of the tellers was holding a violin case.

May I borrow this? She asked after walking over to him. It'll only take a minute.

The man was to scared from the bullets flying around the room didn't speak and promptly handed over the case. Tokyo took it from him and walked over to the drunk. She wondered where the whiskey bottle he had been drinking from had went. That would have been much more amusing and ironic. Non the less she had what she need and took her strike. Tokyo hit Tony over the head with the case and watched him crumple to the ground. She leaned down and checked his conscious level. Passed out like a champ. 

Angelus, pass me your knife. I think I just found my elbow donor. 

Report Post Tip

Angelus grins at Tokyo's quick thinking and tosses her his knife and lets her cut from her generous donor. Angelus glances down at his watch and sees this idiot wasted 10 minutes of their time so once Tokyo's done he pulls her towards on of the tellers. 

Sorry about the interruption but now me and my friend are running a little late and Angelus pulls out a gun to emphasize his point we really need to make that withdrawal so if you'd be so kind to take us to the safe? Oh and please try to control your bladder As he sees the fluid run down the scared man's pants these shoes are new.

The terrified teller takes them to the bank and opens the safe as Angelus pushes him in and hands him a bag. 

Start filling these up we don't have time for this and I'm in a really bad mood right about now so fill em up and put em near the back exit if you so much as even give me a dirty look about it I will shoot you on the spot.

The teller helps Tokyo and Angelus load all the money and they bring it to the back door. Angelus drops the teller back at his spot in the front of the bank and him and Tokyo open the back door to start loading the van. 

Report Post Tip

Tony wakes up and sees that Angelus is lying on the floor dead. He approaches TokyoZombie. 

" I suppose we better finish the job. otherwise we waste time. we got all of about 20 minutes to get the cash and get out. you can feast on his dead carcass later."

Tony walks up to the Teller after picking his gun up off of the floor and demands her to finish putting the cash in the bag.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Job
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL