Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:31:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Zombies? Started by: TheSosa on Aug 20, '13 17:06

Thesosa awakens in his bed. He has a surprised look on his face. A "what the hell just happened?" look. Thesosa realizes that it was just a DREAM. The zombies, the people, the locations. None of them were real, it was a figment of his imagination. Thesosa lets out a sigh of relief. "This one is going in my family journal", he says to himself as he walks to his restroom. TheSosa goes into the restroom and showers then dries off and puts on his clothes when he's done.

He walks into his living room and goes to his drawer with the mirror. As he is placing his gun in its holster he looks at himself. He notices that somethings wrong with his appearance. Its his eyes! They are fully white, with no trace of color. He's one of them he thinks to himself. As Thesosa looks at himself in the mirror he notices a figure in the shadows. He turns around. BANG! The person in the shadows shoots Thesosa in the neck. He falls putting pressure on the wound. He passes in and out of consciousness, but he still sees the person moving closer to him. Before TheSosa realizes it, the person is standing over him with his gun pointing directly at his forehead. This time Thesosa can see the person's face ...... its Bricktop. "Please don't", Thesosa says with his last breath. BANG! Thesosa is dead and Bricktop leaves the room shedding a tear.

THE END

Special thanks to.

Bricktop(For being a douche bag and killing me)

Damon and steel (For keeping the story going)

Althea(For posting crazy shit that made me and others laugh)

And to the New Yorker's that posted about actually being zombies(They gave a new spin on things)

To all who liked this story I will be making another one Titled "When the Yakuza comes to town"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zombies?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL