Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 01:02:01
Page:  1 
Making a Mark Started by: UltraViolence on Aug 22, '13 04:47

An odd young man was just walking down the street in Black Bottom, Detroit taking in the big city and looking at his new surroundings. Looking more like a bum than the respectable mafioso that he was supposed to be, and thus he got a lot of odd looks by passerbys’ on the street. He was dressed in pants ripped at the knees,  t-shirt, and loose fitted tie around his neck, sort of mocking those around him and daring them to say anything of it. The man chuckled to himself as he walked past a small store on the corner of Gratoit avenue.

This is gonna be real horror show.

The man walks in, pulls out his gun, and pointed it at the head middle aged man behind the counter in one quick motion.

So I'm kind of low on cash buddy. I was hoping you could make a donation to a lower class brat like myself. It would make me so very happy and I don't think you wanna make me mad, do you?

To emphasize his point, he pushes the gun against the man's skull and takes off the safety. The store worker starts to tremble and takes all the cash out of the register and clumsily hands it to his assailant, begging the man to let him live.

Thank you so much, sir. You've been a real help, but my droogs are waiting for me and I have this thing where I don't like to leave witnesses so....

Before the store clerk can say anything, he is shot towards the man’s head quick and clean. The man puts his gun away, walks out of the store, and sighs.

Looks like it's time for some of the good ole’ UltraViolence. Now where the hell are the bars around here?!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Steel was walking down the street when he heard a bang. He saw someone exit the store and say "Now where the hell are the bars around here?!" He approached the man and said, "There is one right down the street. Two blocks down, turn left and it's the third building." The man nods and heads off towards the location.

Steel then peaks into the store and sees a blood splatter on the wall and a dead man against it. He makes a call "Hey slim. Can you come make a quick clean up at old man Roger's store. Some young gun made a mess?" He then hangs up the phone and heads in the opposite direction as the mobster.

Report Post Tip

Ultraviolence listens to the man and starts walking towards the bar hoping it's good as he now had some assets he had no problem parting with. When he arrives he he stands outside and wipes off some of the blood from the shot earlier. 

Wouldn't want to scare anyone would we?

He then laughs pushes open the doors and grabs a seat at the bar tosses a couple of bills on the table and yells loud enough for all to hear

What's a guy gotta do to get a drink in these parts I'm parched I think a round for everyone will do don't you?

He winks at the bartender and pats him on the head while shoving a hundred dollars in front of him.

My friends look thirsty whatcha waiting for buddy? trust me you don't wanna get me all riled up the guy who so generously donated this to me regretted it I'm sure.

The bartender rolls his eyes in his disgust but he got the money so he poured a bunch of shots for the bar and for this punk's little celebration on his new home.

Report Post Tip

Steel arrives at the bar, and sees the young man from earlier sitting at the bar threatening the bartender. He walks up to him and whispers "When you get done terrorizing the local public, come see me behind the bar?" He pats him on the back and goes to walk out of the door when a drunk man approaches him.

"Are you messing with my friend?" Steel slams him head into the wall next to him and throws him into the booth. "Go to sleep you drunk fucker!" He then exits the bar and heads down the street.

Report Post Tip

Walks across the bar wearing nothing but a pink tutu and a sea shells necklace.

Report Post Tip

Looks at the strange new comer who clearly has not had enough to drink. Ultraviolence offers the man a handshake and waves for the bartender.

And another 5 shots for this fellow he clearly isn't drunk enough and I want a neckless like that. Oh and if you can speed it up that would be most splendid party or not I do like things done for me in a timely fashion and you may even earn a tip from me.

Angelus takes the shots of whiskey and passes it to the new comer and decides to wait before going out back to talk to the other fellow, it is after all his party and he'd hate to leave a bad impression on his new "friends". 

Anyone else need anything? Also some entertainment would be nice other than his jerks his thumb at the bartender attempt as service.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Making a Mark
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL