Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:17:24
Page:  1 
The struggle, Part 1 Started by: Steel on Aug 22, '13 07:06

Ricardo Flavio was a young Italian man being sent to American by his parents for a better life. He met a man named Roger Smith and another Joe Budden on the boat. The ride was supposed to be 3 months long, one day the Captain came down and said that his Assistant was sick and everyone should try to avoid him. So they all said ok.

3 Days later....

Ricardo woke up early one morning to the sound of a scream, he wakes his friend Roger and they head toward the scream. It came from the Infirmary. When they arrive they see a the captain's assistant attacking the nurse attending to him. They run to him and grab him, he spins around and tries to bite him. They throw him against the wall and grab a fire ax that was in it's case. The man stand up and runs toward them, Roger grabs the man and slams him to the ground. The hits him in the face. He looks at Ricardo "That should keep him down!"The man then stands again and lunges at Roger, they stand in the corner fighting when the Captain walks in. "What the hell are you doing lad?" The man bites roger on the shoulder, then Roger throws him back "Throw me the ax!" Ricardo throws him the ax and he plants it in the man's chest! Then he looks at the Captain who is in shock. It's at that time the nurse stands to here feet and begins to walk toward Ricardo. 

Ricardo backs up until he hits the wall. He looks frightened, it's at that time he sees the ax go through her head! Roger was standing there with blood draining from his shoulder. Then the man stands again and bites him in the back. Roger spins and throws another shot at the man knocking him back! He comes again and Roger cuts  his head off with the ax! The Captain stands there in utter fear. "What the fuck is going on!" The young men look at him and just put there heads down and walks out of the room to find the doctor. 

Before they get there Roger drops to the ground and passes out. Joe comes running around the corner. "I heard fighting, and yelling is everyone ok?" Ricardo looks at him and says "Roger got bit by some crazy fucker who attacked him!" Joe stands over Rogers body "Go find the doctor I'll stay here with him!" Ricardo heads off to find the doctor with ax in hand. He rounds the corner and knocks on the door. The doc come to the door and says "What do you need this early?" Ricardo replies "Roger was bitten by this man in the infirmary he needs help!" They head toward where he had left his friend when they get there Joe and Roger are talking about what had happened. They help the young man to his feet and walk him to the doctors room and lay him down. They doctor tells them to leave him and go get some sleep.

Hours later...

Ricardo is woken by his friend Joe. Joe wakes him and says "Hey something is wrong with Roger the doc wants to see us both now."They head off towards the doctors room when they see him bolt from it and slams the door shut. He sees them coming down the hall and says "He your friend passed away, then he got up bite me and tried to kill me!" They run to him. "Is he a.a.alive?" Said Ricardo. The doctor looks at him "In all my years of being a doctor, I have never seen a man die and then come back trying to eat another person!"It's at that time and elderly couple comes walking down the hall wanting to know what was going on, before the doctor could explain he passes out and the door opens, letter the undead Roger out. He bolts to the couple and attacks them! Ricardo and Joe run away telling everybody to get above deck! People don't listen and the doctor, Roger, and the elderly couple begin to feast on everyone! Ricardo, Joe, and 3 other get above before they lock the hatch. They look around to see the Captain and 4 other men already above. 

The Captain says "What's going on?" Ricardo looks at them "There were more of them! They attacked everyone below! There all dead now, or one of them!" They Captain looks at his best two men and said "You two go check it out!" One of the men immediately heads off towards the hatch while the other just stand there listening to the screams and cries for help! "Get to moving!" The Captain said. The man doesn't budge. "Hey dumbass!" The man faints at the sounds. Ricardo walks up to him and slams the ax through his head! "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" said the Captain. "They all faint before they turn! I'm not fucking dieing not today or tomorrow!" "LAND HO!" said one of the men. "Good maybe we can get some help here!" said the captain. Then the man opens the hatch and heads down the ladder. Moments later they hear a scream and him say "There fucking everywhere! There all dead! Ahhhhhhhh!" You know the rest! They captain runs the boat aground listening to his man die! They looks at the city of New York burning to the ground, while sound of screams echo from the city! "It's here too..." says Joe. They stand there looking in awh. The 8 survivors jump off of the boat onto the shores with only having an ax to defend them all.....

I would like to thank TheSosa for giving me the idea for this story! I plan to make it go as long as possible considering the listeners stay interested! So if you liked let me know and I will keep new parts coming at you! :) Have a wonderful day.

Steel

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The struggle, Part 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL