Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:05:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
ADMIN MINI COMP: MR, as the bible. Started by: Squishy on Aug 22, '13 20:09

Matthew 6:9-13

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our TylerDurden which art in Delaware City, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy durdens come, Thy will be done as a result of MIA spawnage, as it is been when 500 is done

11 Give us every other day our NPCs.

12 And forgive us our heinous crimes, as we forgive our targets

13 And lead us not into temptation of killing a fellow man, but deliver us from having to race: For Delaware City is the kingdom, and NPC kills give us the power, and thus lead us to glory, for ever. Amen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $550,000 Tip

Our Squishy, who art in City Hall,
Admin be thy name,
When the grid doth come, thy will be done,
In the Loop as it is in Manhattan.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

And the Admin said unto the Database and PR Personnel, the User's hearts are hardened; they refuseth to let users duel. Get thee unto the Users in the morning; success! He goeth in via login, and he shalt stand by the IA that turns not a moment past its time. 

And thou shalt say unto him, the ADMIN of the Webite hath sent me unto thee, saying, let the duels be abundant, that they may resolve user disputes in peace, and that they may balance the power dynamic of thy game.

Thus saith the Admin, In this thou shalt know I am the Admin; behold, I will smite with the mouse that is in mine hand upon the database which are in the RIA generators, and they shalt be no more.

And the noobs that are unsponsored shall not die, and the userbase's wackstat will stagnate, and the Crewleaders shall loathe to login to the Site.

And the seventh day cometh and goeth, to no avail, and the RIA generation came to crash.

And the Admin said unto the database and PR Personnel, if thou will not auth users to fill thy empty districts, I will send swarms of NPC's upon thee, and upon thy Captains, and upon thou members: and the bodyguards protecting thou members shall be shot in the myriads, and killed where ever upon they are.

And the admin did so; there came a grevious NPC swarm into the city of hicago, and into their members houses, and into the land of MR; the bodyguards shot and killed without reason or mercy by the legion of NPC's.  

And Chicago called for the Admins and the Database and for #divinelunacy and said, Go ye, sacrifice to your hitters and prepare the chariots for battle. 

And he put division between their people and thy admins; tomorrow this war shall be.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $2,500,000 Tip

.org 1:1  In the beginning, Squishy created the obits and the .org 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $150,000 Tip

Help Desk  3:6

“In all thy ways acknowledge Help Desk, and he shall direct thy paths."

IzzyCreamcheese 4:13

“I can do all things through Squishy  who strengthens me.”

The Mafian Creed - As Adopted by the First Council of Godfathers in New Orleans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed

We believe in one God; the creator, the Father, the coder almighty,
Maker of .org and Returns and of all that is seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Joseph Zerilli, the only Son of God, 
eternally begotten of the Father.
Code from Code, Game from Game, true Code from true Code.
Begotten, not made, one in Being with the Coder. 
Through him all things were made. 
For us player and for our salvation he came down from #admin:

•     by the power of the Holy Helpdesk
  •     he was born of the Virgin mario, and became player.
  •     For our sake he was wacked under enkindle;
  •     he suffered, died, and was listed in the obits.
  •     On the third day he was revived again in fulfillment of the NPC Scriptures;
  •     he ascended into #admin and is draped in the slanty robe of the Father.
  •     He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
  •     and his Crew will have no end.

We believe in the Helpdesk, the Coder, the giver of life, 
who proceeds from the Father and the Son. 
with the Father and the Son he is worshipped and glorified. 
He has spoken through the Godfathers. 
We believe in one holy Mafia and one La Cosa Nostra
We acknowledge one account creation for the forgiveness of sins. 
We look for the revival of the old accounts
and the life of the world to come.  Amen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,500,000 Tip

I am sure when running a prostitution ring, is always one ho like this

1. Ezekiel 23:19

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Chicago. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

When the time comes, let loose a tiger and a devil; but wait for the time with the tiger and the devil chained -not shown- yet always ready.

numbers 11:18

And say thou unto the people, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow, and ye shall kill durdens: for ye have wept in the ears of the Lord, saying, Who shall give us ia's to kill? for it was well with us in deleware: therefore the Lord will give you durdens, and ye shall kill.

i am sure admin and player alike feel this one sometimes

Job 13:5

O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.

Revelation 8:1

And when he had backed up the server, there was silence in divinelunacy about the space of a minute.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $450,000 Tip

When the time comes, let loose a tiger and a devil; but wait for the time with the tiger and the devil chained -not shown- yet always ready.

And all things, Skorp shall ask in bet with IZZY, believing, ye shall win more durdens.

A little late, but relevant

EXODUS Chapter XXIV

24:12 The Lord said to Squishy, “Come up to me on the Directory and stay here, and I will give you the tablets of stone on wihch are carved winners of the competition and the details of prizes for their efforts.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Man this was a good one!  The top 4 favorites are as follows:

Cantona
Ziva
SammyGravano
Solastalgia

Everyone who entered won a pretty fat tip, those who went above and beyond got an even better tip.

Great comp guys!

Report Post Tip

I am kicking myself for missing this...but I must at least leave one ironic verse from the Mafia Returns Bible. Emulating the shortest verse in the King James.

Latecomer Chapter 1:1

Sadface wept...

Report Post Tip
Thanks for tips and the competition! It was fun :)
Report Post Tip

I hate that I missed this, too. I  totally had a fantastic idea of re-writing the Christmas story...about Mary, Joe, and and the baby being visited by the Three Wise Guys.  :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: ADMIN MINI COMP: MR, as the bible.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL