Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 05:47:42
Page:  1 
Home Again, Home Again Started by: MeyerLansky on Aug 27, '13 00:28

MeyerLansky walks down Roosevelt Boulevard thinking to himself. "Why did I come back?" After his father was killed in a gang war, Lansky ran. He left the shores in hopes of finding a new life elsewhere, but in time, the "life" called for him. And here he came. Back to this thing of ours.

After walking for a few blocks, by eateries, bars and billiard halls, Lansky found himself stopped in front of a rather run down looking storefront with a man the size of a bear guarding the door. Exchanging stares for a moment, Lansky nods and makes his way towards the entrance.

As Lansky reaches for the door handle, he feels a hand on his shoulder. "I don't think you realize where you are boy."

Lansky fires back quickly, "I think you don't realize who I am." Sure, it was a big step for him to say. In reality he is nothing here. Just a lowly gangster like every other thug on the street attempting to make a name or himself. Yet, he was no newcomer to this world. Any sign of weakness and you are devoured, and with that thought in mind it is good to stand your ground.

The bouncer pauses for a moment and glares at Lansky. "You have business here?"

To be honest, Lansky couldn't think of a suitable reason to enter aside from wanting to get involved with the world he once was a part of. "I do, but I don't think the boss would be to happy to here I was delayed with trivial questions by a bouncer who doesn't know his place"

"Do you think you're the first punk to try and get in just because you think you're a name? I deal with chumps like you every few hours. State your business or be gone with you."

Struck out it seems. Lansky turns to leave but then turns back for a moment opening his mouth, yet not a sound leaves it. You're not your father, Meyer. You don't hold any weight yet and to assume you do would be foolish. Take the hit, turn, leave and come back on top.

Lansky turns again, walking back down the way he came. He hears the bouncer chuckle as he leaves.

"Let him laugh," Lansky thinks out loud. "I won't be on the bottom of the totem pole forever, and soon enough, he will be choking on those snickers."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Whitey was strolling to his usual watering hole one evening to see a hot-headed youth storming away from the door. He looks awfully familiar but he can't exactly place him. 

Wait a minute, you're MikeHunt's man aren't you? I know you, LuckyLuciano's son. The one and only. Don't mind the bouncer, he just wants his palm greased.

Whitey pats Meyer on the back and leads him to the door, shaking the bouncer's hand and leaving a few bills in his palm he smiles and goes inside with Meyer.

Whatever you want to drink tonight, it's on me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Home Again, Home Again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL