Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 01:42:53
Page:  1 
The Ambush Part II Started by: Tony_Accardo on Aug 27, '13 01:44

it was the early evening and Tony had finally recovered from the onslaught that happened just a few days prior. "This wont happen again" he said to himself after he left that strange building. This time he was going to hit his mark but he chose a new site. He was gonna hit this warehouse in Delaware City. It would be the perfect fuck you message to that prick Tylerdurden, who was probably sitting in his HQ laughing about what he managed to do. 

Tony decided that he would make a pit stop in NY and pay a visit to his personal armory and he was not gonna go alone. Roughly 6 days ago he went and bought himself an entourage of Bodyguards. He was sure that that would make old man Durden think twice about ambushing him a second time. " No no Lance" he said to his head Bodyguard. "i want you to arm all your guys with Assault rifles and Side Arms, just in case Durden feels froggy again. Better safe than sorry." Tony said while packing his weapons into a duffle bag.  

"Of course sir" replied Lance. 

" Also a few explosives wont hurt as we are hitting one of Durdens drug warehouses. Im gonna teach him that you dont fuck with Staten Island by hitting his cash flow. Ill shoot that fucker myself if he decides to get fussy about it." said Tony.  " Go and prepare your guys for battle" said Tony to Lance while turning around and going to the bookcase where a hidden room was found. Once Lance had left the room, Tony counted 3 shelves down and 10 books over and pulled down the book that was actually a lever.  A door about 4 ft by 8 ft suddenly appeared and Tony walked through it. The door closed behind him and Tony lit a torch. He then went down two flights of stairs and climbed down a ladder and then he stood there looking at his personal Armory of weapons. 

The type of weapons he had in his armory were compaired to the Army. He had a variety of weapons that ranged from a 5.56mm Carbine rifle to a .50 Cal sniper rifle. He also had an MK 14 machine gun that shot 3.08 Cal. rounds and a .50 Cal. Machine gun. Tony looked left and saw his large selection of grenades, and C4 plastic explosives, as well as his concussion and flash bang grenades. He reached down and grabbed his own duffle bag and grabbed himself his AR-15 Carbine Assault rifle and his Glock 9mm pistol.  He grabbed about 60 clips each of extra ammo and loaded both guns with clips. Tony reached over and grabbed a reflex sight and attached it to his rifle. 

After arming himself with his guns and ammo he walked over to where his explosives were. He grabbed a Satchel charge to blow the door off when he was ready to break into his adversaries Cocaine Warehouse and 10 Grenades. he stuffed them into his duffle bag as well. He then took 15 Flash bang grenades and put them into his duffle bag. Tony was armed to the teeth and ready for battle. 

He climbed the ladder and walked the two flights of stairs and emerged from his hidden armory and went to check on things with Lance. 

" How are your preparations going Lance?" asked Tony before leaving the house for an errand. 

" They are going good sir, we should be ready on time." replied back Lance, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Nervous?" inquired Tony

" A little bit sir, you havent even briefed us on what is going on and we are armed like we are doing a full on Assault on an HQ. Its just that we havent done this before." replied back Lance.

" You will do fine my friend, i have it all planned out. We fly out for Delaware City in 3 hours. You and your men are to be ready by teh time i get back. i have a few quick errands to run." said Tony and then he left to conduct his last minute business before leaving. 

Report Post Tip

It was about 3 in the morning and Tony had gotten back from running his errands. He returned to his entourage waiting for him outside. "where is Larry?" asked Tony 

" he is inside on a call, he should be back in a minute sir" replied one of his Bodyguards

Meanwhile back in the house....

" Yea he just arrived we take off in one hour." said Larry 

" Good ill see to it you recieve your money after i see that basturd dead. He is picking a fight with the wrong mother fucker" replied the voice on teh other end. 

" You better, or ill shoot you myself" said Larry and he hung up the phone

Larry walked outside and met up with Tony at the front of the the house and Tony continued on.

"Well Minions i am waiting on one more person to show up and it seems my help is a little bit late. we will leave when she arrives. I will reward everyone of you with a lil cash as soon as our mission is successful. Who knows, one of you may even get a promotion." said Tony as he lit up a cigar and smoked it while waiting on his help to arrive.

Report Post Tip

Cheshire snuck down into Tony's not so secret armory to arm himself and join up with him. Once he had everything he needed he went off to find Tony, who he found in front of the house. Due to his sneaking about Cheshire had arrived a little late, but it was better than not arriving at all. He knew Tony would be disappointed if he didn't show up.

Cheshire ran up to his good friend and waved.

Hey Tony! I hope I didn't miss anything too important. I got a little distracted rummaging around for some equipment.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"No."

Cameron Collins was on his way to the airport in a hurry. He cheered on the taxi driver as the man skillfully maneuvered the cab around corners and down city streets at dangerous speeds.

"Oh, no. Is that the real time? Can you drive any faster? I'm going to be late for my flight to Rome."

The vehicle accelerated, forcing Collins back into his seat. He laughed and began to unfold a stack of bills. He was going to make it. Suddenly, the taxi lurched forward with a sickening thud. Collins flew forward, catching himself on the passenger seat ahead of him. The stack of money went airborne as they screeched to a halt.

"The fuck was that?"

Collins began to collect his cash from the floorboard as the driver exited the vehicle.

"Oh Christ," the man said. "Oh Christ, oh Christ."

"What?"

Collins stuff the bills into his pocket and climbed outside. He immediately saw the problem. The cab's bumper was bent at an extreme angle and the windshield was cracked.

"What happened?"

The cab driver didn't hear him. He was walking behind the cab and muttering to himself. Collins ran over to him and his heart caught in his throat. On the ground was a giant duffle bag. Connected to the bag was an arm. There was nothing connected to the arm. Confused, Collins scanned the streets until he found it: the body that belonged to the arm. It was crumpled in a gutter. Collins frowned and checked his pocket watch: he was definitely going to be late.

"Is he dead?" the driver asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Collins only nodded. He didn't know the man, didn't know what he was doing with a bag of weapons that certainly weighed more than the man could carry, and didn't know what to do. He rummaged through his pockets until he found the man's identification. He was called Lance. Then again, it might have been Larry. It was difficult to read with the blood.

"Shame."

Collins crossed himself and grabbed the driver by the shoulders.

"Get back in the car. I'm going to miss my flight."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

" Where is Lance?" ask Tony to Larry. 

"Dead. Got hit by some dumbass driving a cab. I grabbed the weapons and proceeded to our meeting spot." replied Lance

"Fucking dumbass indeed." replied Tony as the rest of the entourage arrived at this private airport on Staten Island. "I am assuming that minus this little mishap in Manhatten, that everything is in order?" asked Tony to Larry.

"Yes sir, we only really needed him as a decoy anyway. we can find another." replied Larry

" As the newly promoted head Bodyguard, i expect that you will have no issues finding another decoy." smiled Tony as everyone boarded the plane to Delaware City. " oh and Larry, once you get settled on the plane, make sure that all the weapons that Lance was carrying are accounted for please." said Tony as he got on the plane and settled into his seat.  

The Private Jet had just enough room to carry him, and his entourage, which is to say 109 seats, so there were a few seats left open. Tony grabbed his headphones and plugged them into his MP3 player. This was gonna be a couple hour flight and he decided he wanted to get some much needed rest.

Report Post Tip

The plane landed in Delaware City and no sooner did Tony and his entourage get off the plane than the bullets started flying. " God dammit! we been ratted out." yelled Tony across to his minions. 

"you got some balls kid!" taunted Durden from behind a large barrier that was almost as tall as he was. Tony found some cover and immediately returned fire. "Larry get your ass over here!" called Tony from across the runway. the gun fire continued and 2 of Tony's guards fell dead. Tony took a well aimed shot at one of the durden Gangsters and he was dead before he hit the ground.

" I want you guys to concentrate all your gun fire on that hanger! While your doing that im gonna take my sniper rifle to the top of the adjacent building and begin picking them off." instructed Tony to his lead Bodyguard. 

"yes sir" said Larry and he began barking orders to the others

" It seems Lance left us a parting gift" said Tony as he ran to the stairs of the adjacent building. The roof had some flat surfaces and some jagged slanted areas as well. Tony found another more comfortable area to get them from. He attached the bi-pod to the rifle and attached his long range scope to the springfield rifle he was using. 

"Looking for me?" asked a Voice from behind. 

Tony swung around and his jaw hit the floor. It was old man durden himself, standing above him with a gun pointed at his head. 

"I think there is only one way to settle this. A duel! a fight to the death, and we shall see exactly how well equipped you really are." challenged durden. 

" i think you underestimate me this time Old Man!" taunted Tony as he pulled out a detonator. "I suggest you step away from me. see while i was settin up here, Larry planted a bomb below. I may die you fucking Prick but i will die happy, knowing that i took your retarded ass with me!" said Tony. It was a stand off and Tylerdurden stood there stunned , he didnt know if Tony was bluffing or if he was being serious. All he knew was that Tony was standing there with a detonator in his hand.

" call me crazy if you want you filthy, retarded, good for nothing asshole, but if you dont do what i am telling you, i will blow us both sky high!" said Tony as he released the safety off the detonator. 

Report Post Tip

Tylerdurden stands there shocked at the situation. Then he breaks out with a laugh.

"You fool! You think you can kill me for long?!?!? Ill just come back and ambush you another time!

Tylerdurden rushes in and attacks with what little time he has left.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Ambush Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL