Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 07:38:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
MikeHunt is on fire! Started by: Gohan on Aug 27, '13 22:46

Gohan was strolling through South Philly, puffing on a cigarette and enjoying the cool august breeze in his hair. It was nearly sunset, and the working man's day was coming to a close. As the day waned, the creatures of the night came out to play. He noticed mobsters coming out of the alleys, out of the back doors of pubs, he even saw one that looked a lot like Cab_Tufting come out of a sewer grate. 

As he continued walking, he came up upon the recently abandoned HQ of Jack_Carter. Gohan's first auth had since been given a shot at running his own district, and Gohan couldn't be prouder. Few knew that Jack looked up to Gohan like James_Knowles did to Roberto_Carlos (consigliere). But now South Philly felt a bit empty, and the vacant HQ building was an eyesore.Jack wasn't known for cleaning up after himself. 

Turning on his heel, Gohan began walking briskly in the opposite direction, motioning for one of his bodyguards to come closer. Gohan mumbled something to the bodyguard under his breath, and the bodyguard broke away from the pack, off to the nearest phone to make some calls. After another cigarette's time walking, Gohan reached his destination. It was a small, rundown apartment on the edge of town; the place was a bit revolting really. But young mobsters are rarely living like kings, and Gohan felt for the man he knew dwelled inside. He knocked on the door, and the familliar young face of MikeHunt appeared there. Gohan smiled at Mike and spoke.

Come for a walk with me, Mike.

As they strolled back toward downtown, Gohan explained to mike that some changes were going to be made in the district in the next couple weeks.

Mike, Our grandfathers worked well together in New York. Our families have been close for a while now, and since joining me after your father left this life of crime, you have proven to be just like the man my grandfather spoke so highly of in his journals. In a short time, your hard work has earned you a place of value in my district, and now I would like to extend an offer to you. My original plan for an underboss didn't pan out, as he left the country to attend to his affairs in the old country. His replacement also did not work out as planned. It is my hope that you will do all that I know you can do, and be all you can be, as my newest auth and underboss of my district.

Gohan grinned to Mike, they had just turned a corner and Gohan led him up a set of stairs to a small hotel. They entered, and inside the hotel's conference room all the who's who of Philly, and the rest of the mafia was there to wish luck to a young man who had shot his way up to the top. Gohan picked up a glass of champagne and held it up in a toast.

To MikeHunt, a dear friend, a loyal soldier, and the newest addition to South Philly! Cheers!

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt listened to Gohan as he strolled toward downtown. Remembering his father's journal entries, he remembered what his father said about Gohan's father Goku. They truly were a great pair of friends. Being asked to become an underboss in a district his father once worked for, was a dream. 

Gohan, I would be honored and privileged to work under you and for the district. It is a true pleasure of this position.

To Bianca, and Jack_Carter, I am honored to work aside you and for the city of Philadelphia to hopefully rebuild it to what it once was. 

MikeHunt returned the grin to Gohan. As he walked into the hotel, he was surrounded with faces. Faces of those he loved, friends and family. He was ever so grateful. He grabbed a glass of champagne from the hotel waitress as she served them around the party.

Thank you! And to you Gohan, it is a true pleasure to be here and be the newest addition to South Philly!

Report Post Tip
Thanks for going out on a limb and giving someone new a shot at crew leader. Its nice to see a fresh face get a shot to shine in this thing of ours.
Report Post Tip

I sense the sarcasm there JonnyTheMute, MikeHunt is well established round these parts.

Report Post Tip
Sexecutioner strolls masculinely down the busy street, oozing with manliness and sex. He is walking John and Lucia on a pair of leashes, both of whom are wearing leather gimp-masks and red ball-gags in their mouth. Sexecutioner, genius, approaches he newly-authed MikeHunt and shakes his hand.

MikeHunt is a man's man. A manly man. Any woman fortunate enough to lay down with MikeHunt is going to feel a real man, and smell a real man. Any man or woman fortunate enough to work for MikeHunt will soon know of him to be a fiercely loyal, knowledgable, and dedicated Mafioso. An excellent addition to the South Philly crime syndicate as well as La Cosa Nostra as a whole. Salut, my friend and good luck to you.

Report Post Tip

MeyerLansky enters the conference room, quietly and individually greeting each person within and after greeting each person he turns to his friend Mike. They exchange nods and shake hands. The share a moment of silent congratulation and Meyer turns towards the bar and pours himself a drink. Nothing needed to be said. The trust and respect between the two was known. It was a happy day for them both and they need not tarnish it with idle chit chat. The the handshake, the nods, the smiles.... that was all one needed to "hear." A silent but powerful congratulations to his colleague and friend.

Report Post Tip
Thanks Blink. You see I'm a lowly wiseguy working hard for my boss. I dont know anything about 'being established' thanks for filling me in on some finer point I was clearly missing.
Report Post Tip

From what I'm hearing, Jonny, it sounds like you're trying to be snarky.

Kindly check and see that my last two auths were both people whose bloodlines had never seen CL before. It's quite obvious that I chose mike because he is a friend and I feel I can trust him. Frankly, it's really none of your business who I decide to give what.

If you weren't trying to be snarky, and just really didn't know, I apologize to you for jumping all over you for your lack of knowledge of how our world works.

Report Post Tip
Apologie accepted Gohan. Its refreshing to see someone apologize for a mistake theyve made.
Report Post Tip

Thank you very much Mister Sexecutioner. I gotta say, I love the gags. Nothing gets me going like big red balls strapped forcibly around some poor gimps mouth. Hopefully I can arrange some for Miss Mancini.

MikeHunt shook MeyerLansky's hand fully knowing what he had meant. The congratulations was all in his handshake.

Blink, thank you for coming by. Even if it was to enlighten someone on how our world works. Jonny, thanks for the kind words. My bloodline isn't exactly new to these shores. Quite the opposite actually. My bloodline was part of the experiment in Chicago during DeadlySin's time. I only hope to make a name for myself like my father did. And this time, live longer.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mike Hunt. In my families journals I see mention of your bloodline in the past. We have not had the pleasure of working together as far back as I read. So this will be a fun and interesting time getting to know and work alongside another bloodline which I've yet to meet. 

I know that Gohan has always made good decisions for this district and I support every single one of them. I can't wait to see what you bring to the table for Philly as a whole. 

Congratulations and I know you'll do Philly proud.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to MikeHunt and to Gohan for his new Auth. 

Best wishes, and I'm looking forward to seeing you both during my Philly visits. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the continual growth of your district and  city.  May i wish you both the best of luck

Report Post Tip

Good to see a MM be givin a chance to prove himself. This what I like about our city, New people new beginings.

Congrats MikeHunt

Report Post Tip
Congratulations sir. Feel free to reach out if there is anything I can help with
Report Post Tip

MikeHunt,

You say "my bloodline isn't exactly new to these shores". What's this have to do with you being new to these shores? Surely, your bloodline wasn't but your forefathers are dead. You my friend are as new as a newborn baby in my opinion. More power to you to surpass those others in Philly who have been waiting for their time to shine. Gohan must see something in you that sets you apart from the rest, and I for one am willing to see what he see's.

Good luck in all your endeavors and may you and your family succeed in everything you do.

Report Post Tip

UncleSam approaches MikeHunt smoking a cigar, and wearing his sunglasses as always. 

Congratulations, I send my best wishes to you, and your family. 

UncleSam then shakes his hand, and continues on his daily business.

Report Post Tip

Looks like ol' JohnnyTheMute should've stayed mute, I guess...

Report Post Tip

tony takes a shot from thr flask he had stowed away in his jacket as he ventured out onto the streets this day.

Mike, I know i've already expressed my congratulatory love for you, but I'm so proud of you having this opportunity. And Gohan to you, you made a smart choice with this fella here. He may not be the best, or the brightest, well he's not, but they say MikeHunt is a man among boys! He was also arrested for this accusation. Regardlesshhe's first class and a great mafioso from a long lineage of aforementioned.  

Cheers to both of you!

tony once again raises his flask before falling down to the ground giggling like a schoolgirl.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to yourself and everybody else in South Philly, Gohan and Mike.

It's fantastic to see success in that part of the world, and Mike, as my mother worked with your ancestor in New York, I can honestly say that you deserve this in every way and I couldn't be happier to see you make it.

The best of luck to you in the future.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MikeHunt is on fire!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL