Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 04:52:55
Page:  1 
Sacra Corona Unita Started by: MikeHunt on Aug 27, '13 23:12

MikeHunt enters the streets, along side Miss LiviaMancini. She was known for her looks but she was remembered for her temper. She could be an angel one minute and a complete psychotic bitch the next. Philly was always a home for MikeHunt's bloodline. His grandfather worked under the meat man himself, Phil_Steak before even the expansion to New Orleans. Philly was always in his veins.

Ladies and Gents I come out before you today to announce the welcoming of a new Criminal organization within the limits of Philadelphia.

I know I haven't been blessed with the greatest of names. My ancestors took pride in the Hunt linage but lately the name is a murder when coming up with your very own organization's name. The Mike Hunt Hunters, the Mike Hunt Gang, Mike Hunt Collaboration, or the Mike Hunt Union. These names will always haunt my thoughts when trying to make a name for myself.

MikeHunt hears a few laughs from the eager crowd before him. Miss Livia stared into their souls. As they returned eye contact they lost themselves. It was as if she stared years off their lives.

Anyways... Sacra Corona Unita, meaning the United Sacred Crown is the name that represents my organization. The name is from the old country and with my past of being on a ship boat and arriving to Ellis Island, I can not imagine a better name than SCU to represent myself. I look at this as an expansion from the old country. I can only hope I run an organization par to theirs.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Report Post Tip

tony steps forward from the crowd and extends his hand to Mike

Congratulations Mike, I know you've earned every accolade you garnish. May you have continued success and prosperity. 

Report Post Tip

Jack approached the streets of South Philly as he was on one of his trademark visits to Gohan's HQ for a business meeting. He had heard of the plans to expand South Philly, and quite frankly, was excited. 

Mike, Michael, Micky. Our bloodlines have built up a relationship since my return to these shores. It is clear that you have great knowledge of the place as well as great ideas to enhance Philly. I am looking forward to working with you and your family. 

Jack hands Mike a fresh box of cigars and a bottle of his finest bourbon. He pats him on the back like a a father would to a son. 

Enjoy my friend. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations MikeHunt. It's nice to see your line back in bold. 

I wish you the best in your endeavors and hope to watch you grow in South Philly as your ancestry has elsewhere. 

Make our little Gohan proud. 

Report Post Tip

Livia listened in as MikeHunt gave his speech. She interjected when needed, but only with a look. She didn't want to interrupt Mike's big moment, nor did she want anyone else to. She watched him addressing the crowd, pride filling her eyes. Once he was finished, she watched as others approached him, giving their congratulations. She walked over slowly, slipping an arm through his.

I cannot tell you what an honor it is to be by your side as you begin this chapter of your life. I know that you're going to do wonderful things in this city because I know what you are capable of. And I'm so happy to be a part of all of it. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. 

She patted his arm before sliding her arm from his and smiling. She slipped an envelope into his pocket then headed off to the HQ to begin her work.

Report Post Tip

This was Meyer at his best, on the sidelines. He knew he could have joined Mike and Livia in front, but that's not where he was best. He was not a fan of being the focus, as he preferred to be outside looking in. He gazed at Livia, beautiful as could be and sly as ever. After a few moments he switched focus to Mike knowing that's where his attention should be. Watching Mike speak from a distance, not a chuckle came from him. It wasn't that he didn't find Mike's speech humorous or inspiring. It was just how Lansky was. Quiet. Always thinking, always analyzing.

After Mike was done, Meyer smiled. A rare occasion for the public eye. Lansky smiling.

He looked to Mike and to Livia both glancing back at him through the crowd. They both smiled and without speaking seemed to encourage Meyer to join them. He chuckled and raised his index finger to the side of his nose. The con's sign of "Everything's Good." Mike's smile widened as he returned the gesture and Livia smiled and nodded. They understood Meyer more than most. He was happy, proud, and more than those things he was honored to be involved. He may not have been the best at showing it all the time, but they knew.

Seeing Mike return to the crowd and Livia make her exit, Meyer turned and walked toward his new home. Work was to be done... and he knew if he left it all to Livia, he'd have hell to pay.

"A proud day" he thought, uncovering his near empty flask as he strolled. "A proud day indeed."

Report Post Tip

A growing city is always good for business, experience and youth should work hand in hand.

I wish you great luck in your business endeavours, and congratulations on this achievement.  I look forward to doing business in both your district and city in the forseeable future

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sacra Corona Unita
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL