Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 03:47:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Loyalty Started by: Zephyra on Aug 29, '13 20:14

With out debating the many angles over the entire loyalty conversation. My basic opinion..

You never jump ship and If your current family asks you to do something that will get you killed, you do it.  If you're not willing to do it, you should be killed.

Report Post Tip

Bacon: Personally I don't think you should be flying dead flags but again maybe I am one of a few that my ancestors loyalty with the past is in the past. I want to live in the present, here and now.

Negi and Union_Thug: I can appreciate your views. I appreciate your coming out and speaking them. I may not fully agree with yours Negi but I can understand what you are saying. I do feel that sometimes speaking up may be more important than watching things unfold badly down the line.

Report Post Tip

The ability to build a strong family unit is based on both loyalty and mutual respect. Loyalty is something that is earned, Hard working family members should also be rewarded beyond character promotion. This behaviour leads to natural family and leader loyalty otherwise members become mere cash machines. its a two way street.

Loyal to Gohan and South Philly - fighters!

~YogaFlame

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loyalty
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL