Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 07:30:11
Page:  1 
The Wolfpack. Started by: Phil-Wenneck on Aug 30, '13 18:28

Phil is strolling through his new Headquarters that had been set up in Downtown DT. He could see his two hands, Branning & LittleAlpha hard at work getting down to business and taking care of everything that needed to be done. Phil walks to his personal office with the brand new teak wood around his desk. Running his fingers along the smooth edge, Phil takes everything in and smiles; looking over his back he notices QuintenTarantino is standing there with his Right Hand and Left Hand steadily at the ready as well. He offers them all a drink and one of his finest cut cigars.

As he was walking around his office thinking about what he could say to his close friends. He is speechless at the recent turn of events and has not really prepared for this.

Quinten, Carlo & Archer. I am in a great deal of debt to you. If not for the three of you I would not be standing here in my own Headquarters. I have become extremely close with all three of you and to think that I have proven myself worthy of Authorization, is quite staggering.

As he is talking, He walks over to the new fridge located in the corner of his office; he pours three glasses of scotch. One for himself, Quinten & Carlo. He then pours a Bloody Mary for his good friend Archer.

Gentlemen. I will do all in my power to do what is right for my family and the city of Detroit. This may be my first time at achieving such a blessing, but I guarantee it will be a successful one. Never shall I Lie or deceive any of you or any other member for that matter. 

He turns to Quinten and looks at his old friend and former CL with a smile on his face.

Sir, It has been an honor working in your family. And now I hope that honor will continue with me working under you in the great old city of Detroit. I never thought in a thousand years it would be I you had in mind for leading my own outfit, I am glad you have.

He invites his hands into the room to be apart of this great moment. They all take a wander around Phils' new headquarters; heading to the newly opened bar and grab a drink. 

Phil exclaims

Free drinks for everyone!

Report Post Tip

congratulations my friend, i wish you all the best!

Report Post Tip

Yeah!, faceman!, well done fella!

Anyone want a shot on the chute?

Report Post Tip

Archer walks up to the stage with Phil and speaks

I am happy to say that Phil and the wolf pack will do wonders for the city of Detroit!

Archer, QT, Carlo, LittleAlpha and Branning walk to Phil's office. He pours everyone a glass of his finest bloody mary mix.

Cheers Phil! You will do great!

They clank glasses and chug their drinks

Congrats!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wolfpack.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL