Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:24:53
Page:  1 
and here we are. Started by: FlouryTortoise on Aug 30, '13 23:16

A year later and it still feels like it was yesterday. 

Are there other posts about this? Do I care? No. 

As most of you already know... I am not around here much these days any more. Hell the only reason I am online right now is for Marco. The reason I am here is pretty simple. I still log on to Black Ops and half expect you to randomly turn up when i'm doing well and show me once again that it is nothing compared to your playing style. I still expect to hit a ratio of 30:10, top the leaderboard only to see you with 40:1. I still expect to log on to IRC and get an immediate PM starting with either "Blops?" or "So... last night I met this girl..." hahaha. The stories of your exploits always had me giggling for hours. I still get the kids on Blops running their mouths about using bots and wish I was as quick tongued in putting them down as you were. Most importantly my dear friend, I miss you and I fucking love you. So, the simple reason as to why I have posted this is... This is where we met. This is where our friendship blossomed and this is where I got to know the man behind Marco. The Leigh Walker. 

The legend. 

Please post your memories. 

Report Post Tip

Of I feel you man, I had to re-read a street post he made about his visit to me not too long ago.

Recently started playing blops myself.

Miss you buddy! Gonna kill some peeps on blops in memory for you right now Swarly.

Report Post Tip

Damn.. Yep. One year later and I'm still as torn up as I was that day. I still remember the shock.. The tears.. Having to tell others that were close to them and not just reading, but hearing their voices, as their hearts broke. 

Leigh managed to worm his way under my skin, even after shooting me.. We fought a lot, that's not secret, but when it came to our relationship that was outside of the game.. He was always there. I'd give him advice, he'd give me advice, we'd talk about nothing in particular. He'd torture me with manwhore stories just because he knew it got to me. His antics with Ter and Leo that caused migraines. He was always there when it came to prank time. MafiaReturns, Jaundies, #molson, BLOPs, Facebook.. the world lost a shining star the day you were taken from us. Even if it were meant to be you will never hear of me saying "Yeah, k, I guess so." because in my heart it never should have happened. Not when it did.. Not how it did.

He also kept saying he was going to teach my sons how to be manwhores too. He touched their hearts and lives as well through such wonders as BLOPs.  The way he could put them in their place was epic. Pure. Epic. Awesomeness. 

I miss you Leigh. Not a days go by that I don't think of you. What you'd say about how I'm doing, what I'm doing, what I should be doing, kicking my ass for not doing or saying something I should have. You were always there to remind me that I'm an insufferable bitch, but at the same time you understood why and what made me tick. 

I love you kiddo. I miss you oh so much. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: and here we are.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL