Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 22:28:02
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
wow, aren't we all a bunch of adults. Started by: Philli_stein on Sep 02, '13 01:50

OK, i'll start like this: 

I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT HAPPENED OVER THE PAST TWO DAYS AND I DON'T GIVE HALF A GODDAMN!!!

OK, now that i've got that out of my system...

over the past 36 or so hours, i've seen several thousand(or so it feels like) comments on the fact that someone did something, squishy reacted, and the whole damn place went up in flames. i've read the announcements upon logging in, and the threads here in the OOC forum. and y'all no what? i'm disgusted.

not with what squishy did, because i don't have the full picture to agree with or disagree with his actions. not for what quentin did, because i don't know his mind. but with every body else. because all of you reacted by throwing toys at each other. Jesus christ! are we 3? that this debate has become the level of "uh huh" "nuh uh"? are we 12? that the debate has become a series of one line posts insulting each other?

No one person has disgusted me more then any other. both sides of this argument have lost all decorum. so do yourselves a favor, pick your corners, punch a pillow, and get the fuck over it. lets play the damn game already.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If Pickles allows.

So starting a thread about it does exactly what other than draw more attention to the situation? You couldn't have said this in one of the existing threads?? 

Essentially, what is the point of your thread bitching about the other threads all about the same topic?

Report Post Tip

i write it there, and everyone attacks it based on the original thread. they think i'm taking the other side, no matter which side their on. here at least, people can attack my post based on what i actually said.

Report Post Tip

I can't make up my mind if I am 3 or if I am 12! Damn it, this is so hard!

Report Post Tip

You mean........we can't get a hissy fit anytime we want to and throw our toys out of the pram.

Boooooooooooooo.

Report Post Tip

Midol, it's not a thread taking one side or another...and there's nothing in the rules to say he can't start his own thread to start a new idea: get the fuck over it. 

But i agree with OP. If anyone thinks Squishy would do something for any other reason than to help the game, he/she is sorely mistaken. 

The above comment is the real problem with this place.

Izzy can do no wrong in some people's eyes. Even when it's blatantly obvious

Report Post Tip

Pretty sure Midol did not say he took any side. Clearly what was said was why make a thread to draw more attention to the topic (Both sides) And there is other threads was the other point.

Report Post Tip

MafiaReturns has a rich history of drama queen antics, hysterical overreactions, and kids taking their proverbial ball and going home. It's as much a part of this place as "Success! Dat Bum's Swimming With Da Fishes!". Who are you to interfere with this timeless tradition?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I LIEK PLAY MAFIA GAME IS FUN 

Report Post Tip

HOW DARE YOU,WHITNEY?!?!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A GAME,PUNK!!!!! THIS BE DA MOOFIA!!!FUN HAZ NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!

Report Post Tip

i am actually at a loss of words here. do i even give this thread the time of day past this post? 

Report Post Tip

MCRUVIN I DO WUT I WANT MMKAY.

YOU THINK DIS IS A GAME SUCKA?!?!

Report Post Tip

SHUT UR MOUTH,WHITNEY. DIS IS NUT A GAME, IS MOOFIE, BISH...

Report Post Tip

DOHHH U DUN IT NAO

Report Post Tip
STOP IT GUIYS DANT WE AWL JUST GET AWONG?
Report Post Tip

NO M N MCRUVIN IS SWORN EMENIES!

Report Post Tip

DIS DA MAFIE YO, NOT HOLD HANDS GETTALONG MYLITTLEPONYEDITION

Report Post Tip

Oh my god.

I must say, i've not laughed this hard in a long fucking time. I'm not sure whether it's because this is essentially a thread bitching about other people bitching in another thread. Whether it be because a few idiots are essentially spamming a OOC thread bitching about other people bitching in another thread or most importantly now... Whether it was because someone referred to Midol as 'he'.

All I can say is... El Oh El.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: wow, aren't we all a bunch of adults.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL