Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:44:56
Page:  1 
Respect.It will pay off in the end Started by: Archer on Sep 04, '13 04:00

3 months earlier

At his fathers Funeral, Archer sits in the back of the church, afraid to sit up front. As the funeral mass continuities, Archer thinks about leaving and running away. He sits up walks towards the door. As he reaches for the door a Body Guard for Quinten Tarantino stops Archer and asks him “Where do you think your going?!”  Archer scared and tells him “I was going to leave and run away.” Archer is taken by the hand and walked back in the church.

The funeral mass is over and everyone is filing out. The same Body Guard that caught him leaving comes to Archer and tells him “Follow me.”

Archer and QuintenTarantino’s BG get in a car and head to QuintenTarantin’s HQ. Archer sits in the car quietly and looks out the window watching the city go by.

Couple Hours go by and they arrive in Detroit. They eventually arrive at Detroit Dynasty HQ. Archer is walked in by QuintenTarantino’s BG. They start walking down the halls. Then arrive in the main living area. Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at Arhcer. Archer sees couple of them talking among themselves and taking about Archer, whitch he assumes. QuintenTarantino walks out of his office.

“Ah, Archer welcome to the Detroit Dynasty! Come with me into my office.” As QuintenTarantino waves the BG off and waves Archer into his office. The office is filled with smoke. QuintenTarantino hands him a smoke. Archer lights up and takes a drag. As Archer is looking around QT’s office, he notices pictures of the family. He stops at one, he gets up from his chair and walks to the picture.

“You know who that is don’t you?” QT speaks

“I do sir, its…its…my father…” Archer responds “Is this why you brought me here?” Archer asks with confusion. Qt looks up from his paperwork and smiles and responds, “It is my boy. Your father wanted you to have a good family to look after you.” Archer starts to tear up, but holds it back.

2 months earlier

Time as passed by now, Archer gaining some friends in the Detroit Dynasty. He was given a Mentor to have looked after Archer. Mad-Hatter was his name. Few days later Archer has the day off and he is sitting at the family lounge have a cold draft of beer. Mad-Hatter walks up to Archer and speaks;

“How’s it going their Kid?”

“Its going. Just taking a day off”

Mad-Hatter takes Archer outside to the courtyard. They both light up a cigarette and take a drag. Hatter looks at Archer and speaks

“When your father came to these streets, I knew he was going to fit in well, then he was shot and died in QT and I’s arms, I didn’t know if his son, you, would have the guts to show his[your] face. Then QT came to me and said we found him and he will be at his father funeral. Then I told QT ‘ We need him!’”

The two men keep taking about the plan to get Archer part of the family

Everyday before Archer did his daily jobs and drug deals he would work out in the gym. Each day making him stronger and stronger and proving to the family what he has it to make it part of the family.

1 month earlier

Archer is pounding away doing drug deals and robbing banks and whatever jobs come his way.

One evening, the family decided to take a special day off. This night was special night because couple of the family members were promoted to Made Man.

One by one QT and his RH and LH gave the newly promoted members a special toast and speech. Then it came to Archer’s turn. Archer is nervous and scared cause he didn’t know what was coming his way. QT gave his speech about how much he has seen Archer grow from a little thug to a strong Made Man. Everyone raises their glass and cheers to the newly appointed Made Men.

Later that night walks out side to catch some air. He starts to talk to the stars

“Father, I know you are with me and the family. I know you wish you could see me now and hug me for the hard work. Work threw me and make me a stronger person. Make me the better man! FATHER HELP ME! MAKE ME STRONG!!!”

Archer walks into his quarters and passes out from the long night of drinking.

Couple Weeks earlier

Archer is doing some paper work at the lounge. He hears QT call for Archer to his office. He picks up he paperwork and heads to QT’s office.

Looking up from his stack of papers, Quinten unbuttons his jacket button and offers Archer a seat... pouring a glass of scotch, QT begins to speak;

“Archer I have seen you grow into amazing mobster. You know how to sneak up on people do the job and do it correctly. It has really caught my attention on your hard work. As you know my current LH McDermott is leaving us and growing his own family. He is also taking couple of men with him.” QT pours the two of them a glass of scotch and continues.

“Wherever you were at, I had a BG working as your BG…” Archer flips him the bird, as the smart ass he is “…He called me every night to tell me how you were doing and I made note on everything. I was very pleased to hear all the good news I got from him.” Mad Hatter walks in and speaks up

Archer I am pleased with your work too. You have proven to QT and I that you want to be part of this family.” Hatter hands Archer a Gold Teacup with Archers Name on it. Archer in shock, with everything that is going on. QT speaks up, “Archer, the reason why I have brought you in this office today, is special to Hatter and I. I would like to give you promotion of LHM.” Archer is shock in what just was offered. Archer eventually speaks..

“Sir, with the honor, I will accept the Promotion of LH.” Three men fill their glasses of scotch and clanks glasses. Archer speaks up and asks him, “Why me boss? Why not the other men of the family? What about the more experience family members?”

Placing a Marciano Cherry in his scotch, Quinten stands up and places the glass on his desk to settle... asking Archer to take a walk with him.. Mad Hatter walks down to his office... QT intently tells Archer many things throughout the walk through the compound they have grown and come accustomed to.

Archer, my family line has been around these shores for over 10 years now. Some veteran lines love me around these shores, some hate me. My ancestors have been to the top and also lived in the gutters of these shores on many occasions. 

Lighting a cigarette, he strikes the match off a strawberry red brick inside the lounge of the front house. QT Pauses for a moment…

I was in this very lounge the day I moved up to Detroit sir, before that we were under the control of Don Frank_Sinatra. His friend Mandalore told me many good things about his friend who was looking to come from the old country, whom I later met to be yourself. Once I got my headquarters and met you, I needed someone I could trust, truly trust. 

I have learned through my years giving someone who is new and upcoming a chance to prove themselves; has paid off in more times than I can think of. I gave you your chance on trust from mandalore, as well as a gut feeling from myself.

Clapping his hand on his friends shoulder, Quinten takes him back to his office. The two talk of old past and jobs they have recently completed. 

Upon arriving, Quinten picks his infused drink up and slams it down in 2 gulps…………

When you put your mind to things, the Upper structure will respect you. You give them the respect that you want to receive. You aren’t just given the respect. You must earn the respect of Upper Structure and/ or the family members.

Report Post Tip

Sept 04

Archer is sitting at his desk, and he scratching in his desk:

I can't see because I'm staring at a blank wall
I can't breathe because my fucking thoughts are choking me now
I can't grieve for the souls that are so lost
I can't leave because my fucking self is holding me down
Imagine cold hands up to your throat
The thought alone makes you swallow your hope
And now it's harder to cope
And I don't know where I'll go
These fallacies I don't believe, and fear that nobody knows

As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found inside my mind
Goodbye
As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye

Archer takes his knife and cuts his wrists and smears blood all over his work....

Report Post Tip

Sitting there, QuintenTarantino smiles at his Left Hand for his accomplishments he has explained. Pondering on memories past, Quinten walks up and gives his brother a pat on the back. Lifting his flask his, he offers a toast to his Left Hand. Taking out a cigar with his own special blend mixed in, Quinten lights it with his families engraved zippo... Looking to the crowd before him, he begins to stand tall and speak with his Left hand.

People of these shores, please, lend me your ears. 

To this day, my memoirs and experiences have been far and wide through these shores. The blood of the innocent has been spilled many times. The blood of those poisoned with greed or manipulation has also fallen to these very streets. I am a standing testimony for those who wish to work hard and get somewhere in their life. 

Too many times have I heard the old rants of: "Why doesn't anyone every give anyone new a chance?". "Why are we sitting here sifting through the same bloodlines at the top over and over?".

Taking a few hard puffs off his cigar, Quinten slowly lets smoke drift out of his lungs before continuing his response

This man, like many others inside of Detroit, has been given a chance they never thought they could achieve with simple, hard work. To those who wish to strive for something better. Perhaps standing outside of your comfort zone and away from your dear friends, may be the first step. Maybe the first step to glory on your behalf *IS* standing behind those friends. 

Turning back to Archer, QuintenTarantino lets out a huge laugh, handing the man an envelope filled with cash, he presents him with his weekly cut. 

Whatever your life leads you to believe or achieve, never give up on yourself. Never give up on your family or friends. We could all take a page or two out of Archer's book. He's damn well earned where he is and I don't plan to move him for anything in this world.

Thank you for everything you do here at The Dynasty, Archer.

Giving his Left Hand a big hug, Quinten exits off with one of his rather large Bodyguards keeping a keen eye on his surroundings...

Report Post Tip

Mandalore was walking down the street shooting at random things with his blaster. He saw a crowd gathered around these two men. He tapped his helmet and it zoomed in identifying Archer and Quinten. Smiling underneath his helmet he walks through crowd. After Archer finished his speech and Quinten started his Mandalore sneaked around the back of the crowd behind Archer. Laughing as Quinten finished his speech and his bodyguard looking around he give Archer a shot in his right kidney then his left. Still laughing..

"Hahaha. You have gone pretty far chump. Your paps would be proud." 

Mandalore places his arm around Archer.

"Our bloodlines go way back you know that short stuff!"

He chuckles out as he attempts to give him a nuggy. 

Report Post Tip

Archer reacts to kidney shot, not realizing who hit him. He finally realizes who did it.

This man! THIS MAN! MANDALORE!!! He was always in contact with my family line. He kept bugging my father to come out of hiding. He did, and believe me, he didnt regret it.

He fixes his hair after Mandalore gave him a nuggy.

Report Post Tip

A week Ago

Archer is sitting in his office with QuintenTaranino having couple drinks and having a quick chat.

Q speaks

"My boy you have really proven yourself. You have taken the role of LHM very serious. The family looks up to you and respects you. I respect you." Q takes couple more sips of his drink and continues "I have been doing some work in the last couple of weeks and chatting with our friend McDermott. He has seen you grown up on these shores. He is impressed. "

Q's BG comes in to let know McDermott has shown up. "Well, of course send him in, jesus christ..."

McDermott walks into the office and shakes hands with everyone.

McDermott speaks "Archer, I come to you today with a job opportunity. As you know and as Q has told you, I am getting the opportunity to be Godfather of Black Bottom. I'm looking for a strong individual that can hold down the fort when I'm not around or in meetings or doing my daily jobs. I am offering you the position as my RHM when I take the role of GF. What do you say?"

Q has a big smile on his face. Archer slams his drink and thinks for a moment.

"McDermott, sir, I take this opportunity and be your RH."

The three men refresh their drinks and clank their glasses for the great opportunity that has risen for the young mobster.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Respect.It will pay off in the end
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL