Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 03:14:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Legacy of Prem Started by: Flawed on Sep 04, '13 20:34

Some might say that the zombie... brought someone back to life! What an unexpected turn of events... unless you're a zombie too now... would make sense... I don't think a zombie can make someone actually "live," but we can roll with it...

I remember this speech. There was a slew of them around the time. All of them were angled to try to get people to talk by referencing "notable" characters. While it might seem like a diss, Kuku is honoring your line, Prem. He knows the controversy behind your name, and he was trying to use it as a tribute, perhaps out of love! Perhaps not though... Perhaps he was just leeching off of your name? That seems more likely. Whatever he's saying is all dated in the past though (intended redundancy). So as a historical speech, fair play. To talk of your line now? That's perhaps a bit ignorant. 

Either way, we should all only be so lucky... because as the saying goes: It's better to be talked about than not talked about at all. 

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't say that Flawed was honouring Prem, so much as pointing out that his bloodline had a certain presence in this thing of ours.

OK, so he practically ruined the society with his paranoia and low self-esteem.  Yes, he was more or less installed as Godfather by more intelligent and resourceful people the last time his bloodline was in bold.  Correct, he is laughed at more than lauded.  You are right, his ancestors have never gotten over being bloodlined and humiliated by others.

We should remember him.  But honour?  Not so much.

On a personal level, I've always rather liked his descendants,

Report Post Tip
Stonewall, making a man blush is only one of my many talents. I can also hang upside down while I sleep. And make scrambled eggs with my toes. I'm working on omlets right now as I'm talking to you all...But any hoot I used to hate Prem too and I even took a shot at him once..twice?...No, once..Pretty sure. But I've since learned to let go of the past and look forward to new things. Like living in Staten Island and doing what I can to help protect not destroy. We all have to make our decisions. Make sure its the for the right reasons. I'm too busy to hate anyone at the moment anyway with my toe made omlets anyway.
Report Post Tip
Hey mr.Kuku maybe take advice from mrbean, and move on :)
Report Post Tip
Where's the damn "like" button???
*"Likes" Stonewall's post.*
Report Post Tip
Stonewall, you refused to move on when the NYPD attacked you and your buddies in the bar.

I will move on when you acknowledge what you truly stand for.
Report Post Tip

"I guess the other discussion was removed by the Gods so I'll ask the question in here since I didn't see an answer Morrissey."

"If you truly are Kuklinski and not just someone going at Prem so others will believe you are, then how can you expect many of us not to take notice to what happens when you come back? Every time you come back you bring this bloodline back into the spotlight, it's been years since his bloodline has had a serious run. Every comment you make at him seems to be always unjustified dribble as you constantly make yourself out to be a villain. Being insulted by a hated character seems to sway many into thinking better things of who a villainous character despises, and I'm sure you've taken notice to this. So my question, is why are you still loyal to bringing his name up after making yourself take on a hated form? Are you really attacking him? Or are you consciously working with him to quickly inflate his reputation again?"

Report Post Tip
Where Was I...

Yes, challenging cretins.

I will only engage with a person like you if you first acknowledge the deep debt your bloodline owes mine.
Report Post Tip

I owe you nothing and you're dodging my questions.

Report Post Tip

Kuku maybe your last speech got hushed so quickly that nobody even had a chance to read it, maybe you should watch what you say, it seems like you have lost everything you used to have.

WHat are you doing now? You used to at least entertain people with your rants, now you stoop to sexual jokes that make little to no sense, you are becoming more aggressive to outsiders. You defend yourself with violent outbursts, then get your speech hushed by the gods.

Oh no kuku....... I think you are turning into premier....

Report Post Tip

Is there an echo, Stonewall??  Coulda sworn I heard you say this elsewhere...

You are more noticeable on the Streets, nowadays.  Why don't you tell the assembled masses you did that for you?

Report Post Tip

I remember Premier he was an old time friend i ran with him awhile back in his prime he was a true definition of a mobster

Report Post Tip

~~You are more noticeable on the Streets, nowadays.  Why don't you tell the assembled masses you did that for you?

care to explain, or do you just say shit that makes zero sense all the time

Report Post Tip
Sure, since you're unable to do so. You have VIP status. I bought that for you.

You're welcome.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Legacy of Prem
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL