Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 23:35:28
Page:  1 
Super Saiyan Sighting in South Philly Started by: Timon on Sep 11, '13 05:49

Today is the day.

They had all been waiting on this moment for months, and now it was here. During this time, Timon had been been placed in charge of the planning for the take over of South Philly. Timon bid his time and made sure that everything was going to run as smoothly as possible. He was now in the headquarters, putting on the final touches for the plan. There were papers laid out on the table, Timon kept running them over and over in his mind.

“Okay, this seems to have the least security. No fuckin’ way of getting in here. This place has been blocked off for years. And this area will be loaded with guards.”

He was running a pencil over the blueprints, picking and choosing his spots. The place they were going to invade was considered a mansion. Just big enough to avoid all the danger and make things easier for them. Don Gohan had given them all jobs, this one was the most important to Timon. Making sure that they were in and out, got the job finished, and protected South Philly to their best ability.

The others swept into the room as Timon gave a slight glance up to them. He kept his concentration on the blueprints and put on the final touches. Everyone gathered around the table, looking at everything with interest. Timon walked away to the closest wall, and looked at up the sword that use to belong to his father.

“Glad all of you could join me today, because today we finally make a move for the best of South Philly. Putting a slug in that Godfather’s head and taking what is rightfully ours. It’s been a long road. Too long to disappoint now.”

Timon pulls the sword from the wall and runs his fingers across the blade. He thought about the stories his father told when he passed this sword down to him. It was used in a similar occasion, just like this one. He swiftly turned around and dug the blade into the floorboard.

“Don’t take today lightly, it’s the biggest part of our expansion to South Philly and making it better. I want to see perfection out there. Lets lose no lives and lets take what belongs to us! You guys know your jobs, I don’t need to repeat them. I’ve found the weakest point of the Godfather’s mansion, we will attack from that angle.”

He pulled the sword from the wooden board and draped it over his shoulder, slowly looking to everyone in the room. Timon walked back to in front of the table and nodded his head to them for what could be the last time.

“We’re the ones who are putting in the work to make South Philly the best it can be, not him. We owe this to Gohan to make sure this job gets done and make sure he can rightfully call his place home. This is what we have been waiting for.”

With that said, he looked back to Gohan and extended a handshake. Gohan accepted it as everyone prepared to leave for the mansion.

“Let’s do this... Godfather.”

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt was one of the men in the room. As Timon gave the group a nod, MikeHunt turned to his own men. LiviaMancini, MeyerLansky were his soldiers. They took the oath of the old country and were expected to go down with the family if things ever turned sour. They definitely we in the mix of things.

Don Gohan had given MikeHunt the opportunity to set up as his Under Boss in South Philly. He had always wanted to return the favor. Helping his Don break into the Godfather's house in hopes of removing the odd poor bastard was definitely the remaining wish he had wanted for his Don. 

Don Gohan, its a pleasure to be at your side once more. I arrived at these shores and we were in the middle of removing the Crew from Old City. Fighting along side you is a pleasure and I only want to continue to serve you and the rest of South Philly.

MikeHunt removed his lucky six shooter from his waistline.

I am more than ready to get you to where you deserve to be.

As Don Gohan returned a simple grin, MikeHunt knew it was time to move forward to the next step. 

The group of men followed Timon to the large trucks parked outside. They all knew where they were heading towards and what had to be done.

They arrived in a matter of 20 minutes to the mansion that was a serious monstrosity. They briefed and went over the amount of guards at the house. The vulnerability of the house was indeed the sewer system. The plan was to walk through the sewer to get to the rear side of the house. The amount of guards there were seemed to be the best avenue for their approach.

Shhh. Get off the trucks slowly. The sewer is this way...

The group of men walked towards the sewer port and counted the amount of guards there. 2 guards. This is going to be too easy. Timon decided to distract the guards so he threw a rock a couple meters away from their position and as they left, Timon and MikeHunt walked up behind them. Slowly in the dark they crept behind them and slit their throats. They dragged the bodies to the nearest set of bushes and regrouped with the rest of the party...

Report Post Tip

MeyerLansky stood by his crew leader, rather quiet. Well, he was always quiet, not giving away his opinions with words nor making actions that could be taken as anything more than a subtle tell on his stance... but tonight he was in a way, quieter. If that was even possible. He didn't flinch, gesture, or give away anything with his eyes. He was stone. Focused on the task at hand.

People that knew him personally knew his feelings and loyalty, so his lack of emotion didn't seem to bother anyone. He was in a mindset. Ready. Waiting. When his leaders gave him the word, he would move in and do what needed to be done.

He helped Mike and Timon dispose of the bodies. That was his job after this was over. The cleaning. Everybody needs a good cleaner, and that was where Meyer shined. Numbers and dead bodies. By morning the cops would be paid off, and the bodies would be gone. No bodies, no questions. Even cops with pockets lined have superiors to answer to. And if their is a body in the bushes, that superior might just ask a question.

Sure things would be known. There would be a new Godfather. Something must have happened to his predecessor. But no body, no way to prove who did what and when.

Crouched next to his two new "customers" Meyer was mulling over his tasks for the evening... Clip the fingers, shave the heads, pull the teeth. Hopefully none of them had any identifiable markings. If that's the case, the only way to remove those is with fire or a grinder. A fire seems easy, but usually the smell gets people asking questions. Maybe a pig farm... if only he still had contact with Gerbinsky Farms...

"Meyer!" a loud whisper came from a few yards away.

Mike waved him over to the group. These two would have to wait til later. More work was to be done.

Report Post Tip

Livia stood between Mike and Meyer listening to Timon as he explained the plans, the layout and the specifics. Her palms were sweaty, not from nervousness, no she was far from nervous. She lived for times such as this. There was a job to be done and it was one of the most important jobs they would ever have to do. Mike leaned in and whispered into her ear. She nodded and then headed for the bathroom to change into the uniform. 

When they arrived at the mansion, Livia took a deep breath and headed for the back door. There was no way she was going to follow them into the sewer. Besides, they needed someone inside the house. She adjusted the apron on the uniform, smoothed her hair that had been wrapped up tightly into a bun and then slipped inside. The kitchen was deserted, which seemed a bit odd to her. But as she walked around the counter, the door came swinging open. She reached into her apron, pulled out her gun, aimed and squeezed off one shot, straight into the bodyguards chest. When he fell to the floor, she quickly stepped over his body and slipped through the door that was still swinging back and forth. 

Walking down the hallway, she found it odd how eerily quiet it was. No guards, no staff in sight. Maybe the others had beaten her inside. She looked behind her as she made her way up the hall they had studied in the blueprints. No one following her, nothing in front of her... She heard a creaking sound and spun around. A smile crossed her face as relief rushed through her. It was just Meyer. She was glad her ears were on point, however she wished her nose wasn't. Timon and Mike had to be somewhere nearby, Meyer couldn't be causing that stench all on his own. Sure enough, Livia and Meyer rounded the corner and there were Timon, Mike and Gohan, standing near the Godfather's door. But something was nagging at her brain... This had just been too easy...

"LIVIA! MEYER! DUCK!" Mike shouted, as a worried look crossed his face.

They both dropped to the floor and turned, aiming their guns at the same time, but Mike and Timon beat them to the shot. Then they heard heavy footsteps coming from down the hall. Meyer scrambled to his feet, grabbing Livia's arm and pulling her up with him. They both moved backwards towards the group. Livia looked at Gohan.

"Go... Now! We've got this!"

Report Post Tip

Gohan stood at the back of the room, listening intently as Timon gave the rest of the soldiers instructions. Gohan and Timon had worked on these plans tirelessly, continuing on the ideas the late commodumperfectus and Jack_Carter (don - 60 units) had started when they sat in this room. Commodum's granson, Hannibal, sat in the corner looking a tad nervous, with a meek little smile on his face when Gohan looked at him. Jack was not here, as Gohan knew, he had plans of his own for the coming day. Hei winked at Gohan from the shadows as he continued to survey the room. Goten, Yoga, Insanity, and Leeyo were stooped over the desk, peering at the blueprints as Timon spoke. Mike and his hands stood directly behind Timon, also listening.

As Timon finished up, they all left the room and loaded up in the vans and drove off. After arriving, they split up, Livia going around back; timon, Gohan, Mike, and Meyer down into the sewers; and the rest to the grounds of the mansion to keep watch and or root out the security on the perimiter. 

The smell was incredible, Gohan nearly vomitted when he first entered the place. It took about ten minutes' trekking through sludge and shit-water, before they reached a door that led into the cellar of the mansion. Barrells of wine lined the walls, dried meat and fruits hung from the ceiling, and there was a musty smell that Gohan's nostrils welcomed after the stench of thirty mobster's septic waste. Up the stairs they crept, guns drawn and at the ready. It was quiet up there...almost too quiet.

They reached the servant's quarters, and found them completely empty. Something was definitely up here...someone must have tipped them off. Just then they heard shots coming from the directions of the kitchen. They threw caution to the wind and sprinted through the door to the main hall. Livia was walking away from them, her gun drawn. She spun around and drew on them, then smiled sweetly and innocently.

"DUCK!" Gohan heard a shout from his underboss, and hit the floor, shots came flying at them from every door in the hall; instinctively, Gohan fired back. He looked to Livia, lying on the floor next to him.

"Go... Now! We've got this!"

Gohan jumped to his feet, emptied his clip, and spun around, sprinting towards the stairs. three flights later, slightly out of breath, Gohan reached the silence of a long hallway, with a single door at the end. He briskly walked toward the door, reloading his pistol as he went. 
He kicked the door down with all of his 6 foot 3, 200 pounds of force. It fell flat on the floor in front of him, he stepped right on it, bearing down on the godfather, who had risen out of his chair, shaking, his hands held together in front of him as if he was praying for forgiveness.

"Please, Gohan, w-w-we can m-make a d-d-d-deal...pl-"

BANG. BANG. BANG. Three shots. Two to the chest, one to the head. The godfather dropped to the floor, motionless. 

"It's my turn on top, ya filthy animal." Was all he said. 

He turned on his heel, exiting the room and making his way swiftly back to the others downstairs. They were all gathered at the foot of the stairs, looking anxiously up in the darkness. He stepped forward into the light, unable to hold back a huge grin. The room erupted with cheers, and Gohan was mobbed by them all, patting him on the back, embracing him, mike even hugged him, picking him up off the ground with a grunt. After they had settled down a bit, Gohan beamed around at them, pride and elation filling his heart.

"I can't tell you all how proud I am to call you family. You guys mean the world to me. Thank you for being here with me, here in South Philly, OUR district. Not his. OURS. I guess we had better go inform the community." And with that, they made their way out the front door, to the future that lay before them.

Report Post Tip

Jack had stumbled into the Z-Fighters HQ, of which once was his home. He had been occupied tonight and was sad he hadn't visited his old boss sooner. He recognised some cheery faces in the HQ, to which most offered a warm handshake and a pat on the back. Jack continued to walk through the HQ, smiling to himself as he reminisced of the good days when they first started up. 

As he walked through the hall to the top office, he was looking forward to seeing his former leader and favourite pin up. He opened the door of the office...

Gohan, I am truly proud to see you achieving this amazing feat, you have been a king amongst men. Not only have I come here to congratulate you but also to thank you. You're faith and investment in me means so much and I wouldn't have achieved what I have without your backing and support. 

Jack hugged Gohan. 

We did it man... We did it. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Gohan.

Report Post Tip

Goten looks around worried as he hears a series of shots being fired.  He knows his older brother is a great soldier, but for someone to have been a GodFather for so long, they must be good as well.  As Gohan exits the room Goten cheers with excitement he can barely contain.  Goten walks over to his brother and just grins, his big stupid grin, looking just like their father.

Gohan, you've done great brother!  If father was around he would be even more proud of you than I am!  You deserve this chance more than anyone I know  I can not wait to see the next great thing you achieve!

Report Post Tip

Congratuations on this great achievement, i look forward to working with and watching the district grow.

Report Post Tip

UncleSam, smoking a cigar as usual, approaches Godfather Gohan removes his hat, and stretches an arm forward for a handshake.

"Congratulations Gohan, may this day forever be remembered. This achievement is a wonderful one to obtain, and you deserve it. I look forward to seeing Philadelphia grow with you as a Godfather."

UncleSam lets go of Gohan's hand, puts his hat back on, and takes a puff of his cigar. Then continues his walk down the beautiful streets of South Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

My Gohan! <3333

Congrats!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Super Saiyan Sighting in South Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL