Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:29:52
Page:  1 
Hey. Philly saved the best until last! Started by: Cab_Tufting on Sep 11, '13 20:47

"Hey Cab, ditch me here yeah?"

Cab pulled the Buick over to the kerb and turning towards Jack sent him an approving glance.  

"No need for words Boss, we both know what needs to be done. Guess this is it then?  You set?  You got everything you require?"

With a swift nod and a moments quiet contemplation, Jack stepped out of the Buick and after giving the view in both directions a brief thought, he strode off down the street.  

He was off to get rid of the final thorn in his side, the Godfather of Old City District.  This guy had been throwing his weight around far too long and after decimating his ranks over the last month, the moment was upon us.  It was one of those moments, you know, the kind you dream about in your slumber and spend months, if not years preparing for.  

While we had been busying ourselves about our daily chores, this one thing had preoccupied our thoughts. With Gohan and Bianca finally crowning their hard work and perseverance in South Philly and Bella Vista respectively; the time was now upon us to hold our breaths and wait for the inevitable message later on this evening.

With a nervous chuckle Cab turned the Buick back into the road and made the quick journey back to TCE HQ.

Some time later on that evening at TCE headquarters............

It had been a tough day, 4 hours had passed since Jack set out on his errand and you could cut the tension in the air with a knife.  Everyone seemed on edge, anxious and barely a word had been uttered in the bar all evening.  Then, with all the grace of an elephant in a glasswares shop, Cab came bursting through the door to the Uppers bar, which a concerned look on his face..........

"Guido, time to go and get your guys ready, there's gonna be one hell of a mess to clean up when you get there, I want no trace of anything ever having happened by the time you are done."

Guido snaps his fingers and disappears with 4 of his associates.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Acquaintances,  I have just received word.  It would seem there were some minor complications along the way but as far as I could gather the mission was a success."

Looking around the room as if for confirmation from somebody of the deed being done, Cab cleared his throat and continued.

"I have not spoken with Jack, but have it on good authority that he is fine, if not a little battered and bruised, and is on his way back here.  Drinks are on the house guys, one can only assume that if he is on his way back then we have a new Godfather of Old City District."

Cab smiles wryly as the HQ door opens to reveal a dishevelled figure standing on the threshold of the HQ.

"So, here it is!  Why don't you all raise your glasses to our new Godfather, Jack_Carter, of the Old City District"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Upon hearing word of a man that her mothers diaries spoke very highly of taking over the position of Godfather in the Old City District of Philadelphia, Susannah takes to the streets to congratulate him; her mother had always kept watch on Jack_Carter's progress, hoping to see great things from him. Susannah couldn't help but think, Ziva would not have been disappointed today.

Approaching the new Godfather, she pulls him into a quick hug.

Congratulations Jack, it's fantastic to see you as one of the new Godfathers today, I couldn't be happier for you. The best of luck to you and your new district my friend!

Report Post Tip

Jack_Carter... our lines have been together for awhile now. Our fathers met in a crew lead by the late Vaticus. From then, we became great friends. The group we had going there was unstoppable. Not just that, but also one of the best group of men and woman, we had one with us on the occasion. My bloodline never had a better time then those days my friend.

I remember you always glorifying yourself with the rank of Consigliere. I HOPE, I truly do, that you move on from that "favorite rank" of yours and brace this one. Make it your own my friend.

Congratulations Jack.  

Report Post Tip

A tear in his eye, Gohan strolled forward to Jack and embraced him.

We made it, Brother. Our grandfathers served together in New Orleans, and New York after that. My grandfather got yours, and many others', killed off, as we know. But you still trusted that I would be someone worth working with. You came to me originally to be my left hand. The original group we started with, although no longer all together, was the best I've ever had. Me, you, Commodum, Vazzi. We had a good old time. Then, with a bittersweet feeling, I released you from my loving grip, and let you fly out into the world, to do your own thing. And you surpassed anything I could have ever dreamed for you. I am, truly, the proudest father in the world right now. (sorry old chap, I boinked yer mum.)

Congratulations, Jack_Carter (Godfather)

Report Post Tip

Gabe walks up to Jack carter humbly bowing and kisses his ring and smiles

"Congratulations my Godfather even though you were not my original family you took me in and TCE has since become my home and you my leader to whom I give my loyalty 100 fold I hope that your reign be long and prosperous cent anne" .

Report Post Tip

What a mammoth fucking champion you are.

Report Post Tip

^^Seconded.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on this monumental achievement, i look forward to watching and profitting of the future growth of your district.

Report Post Tip

UncleSam approaches Jack_Carter, nervous, for this is the first time he has ever spoken to him. Although nervous, UncleSam still sees it necessary to speak with the new Godfather to congratulate him on this tremendous achievement, he removes his hat, puts out his cigar, but leaves his sunglasses still snug against his face. 

"Congratulations Jack_Carter, this day will go down in Philadelphia history. I look forward to seeing the city grow with the new leadership it now possess. Good luck."

UncleSam then shakes Mr. Carter's hand, puts his hat back on, re-lights his cigar, and continues his business. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations darling. (Although you are still a consigliere in my heart.)

Report Post Tip

*CLAP CLAP CLAP

Yes Yes congratulations

What a milestone to yourself and to these streets

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hey. Philly saved the best until last!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL