Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 08:51:59
Page:  1 
Dead Wonderland rise in Old City District Started by: Jack_Carter on Sep 12, '13 07:19

Jack had quite the evening, quite the evening indeed. As he made his way back to TCE HQ, he knew the time was right for one of his captains to take the plunge into raising their own family. 

As he made his way back to his liquor cabinet, he asked one of his henchmen to bring Siobhan. After a few sips and a smoke of one of his traditional Cuban cigars, the smoking hot Siobhan entered the room...

Ahh Siobhan, please take a seat. You may know why I have brought you here, I'm so pleased and proud to hand you the keys to your own HQ IN OCD. You have been a great help and a loyal member in Philadelphia, not only for me but all of our families across the city. I will of course miss you around the place, however the time is right for you to spread your wings and show the world what we all know you're capable of. 

Jack held Siobhan's hand and proceeded to treat it with a kiss from his own lips. Was that a tear in his eye? Was this emotional exchange too much for him? Or was it simply the ridiculous amounts of onions that Giles_Reynolds was preparing for the crew supper, which had infected the whole HQ? Either way Jack knew this was a proud day for everyone in Philadelphia. 

Dead Wonderland was born...

Report Post Tip

Congrats Siobhan, I wish you the best of luck building the districts prosperity.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Siobhan, I look forward to seeing you prosper in Philadelphia. Enjoy the perks of leadership. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dead Wonderland rise in Old City District
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL