Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:24:54
Page:  1 
Siobhan's Wonder Started by: Siobhan on Sep 12, '13 08:33

Hearing a knock on her office door deep in the TCE HQ, Siobhan did’t even raise her head from the piles of work Jack_Carter had piled on her desk.

“Come in and take a seat in one of the chairs in front of me. I’ll be with you in just a second. I just need to finish this so I don’t lose my spot.”

Hearing her visitor clear their throat she looked up and seen it was one of Jack’s henchmen. Grabbing a ruler to keep her place, she turned her attention to the man in front of her knowing it must be important.

“Okay, you have my attention. What does Jack need me to take care of this time? Going and picking up his dry cleaning? Or is he out of footie pajamas?” she half smiled on the last bit.

“No miss. Jack asked me to fetch you to his office straight away. So, if you would, shall we go?”

Worried what might be wrong, she quickly rose and ushered him out and down to Jack’s office. Rushing in, she almost stumbled seeing him relaxing with a drink and smoke. Perplexed, she approached him as he smiled.

“Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and the city of Philadelphia. It is time for you to set out on your own and show what you can do. Here are the keys to your HQ.”

Taking the keys in her hands, she looked up and watched as the man who’d been her mentor blinked away what looked suspiciously like tears.

“Thank you for believing in me. I will do my best not to let you down. ” Siobhan smiled and gave Jack a quick hug.

“Dead Wonderland will do Philly proud. Oh, and you did say you were paying for the furniture too, right?” she grinned.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Siobhan

Report Post Tip

Congrats Siobhan.

You'll fit just right in the city of Philly. I hear their upper structure is weird and flawlessly awkward. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats my dear I wish you the best 

Report Post Tip

I just want to echo my father's sentiments Siobhan. My mother and your mother served together under Lex Luthor, and if you are half the woman she was, Philadelphia will never be the same again.

Anita hands over a large set of monogrammed Egyptian Cotton towels. She was terrible at picking gifts, and she just hoped Nathaniel's choice would please the new Crew Leader.

A little something just to add a personal touch to your new HQ

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Siobhan.
Report Post Tip

Having heard the rumours swirling around that the latest auth in Philadelphia was that of Siobhan, a friend of Susannah's bloodline since her Grandmother's early days in this world, back in New Orleans, she hurried down to the streets to confirm them as truth, hoping to see Siobhan's family in a bold suit once more.

Upon seeing Siobhan making an announcement in the streets about her new crew, Susannah waits her turn to pull her old friend into a hug.

Sio, you fantastic lady! My bloodline has known yours since mine were brand new to your shores, and every single member of yours has been incredibly loyal and hardworking. I hope Philadelphia knows what an amazing lady they've just authed! Best of luck to you and yours, you'll be a total star.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sio you are one of the hardest working on these shores and this is more than deserved you shall do great things in philly this I am sure of

Constantine hugs his friends and hands her a bottle of whiskey before walking off

Report Post Tip

Insanity smiles and claps for the great news.

Congratulations Siobhan. You've been here in Philly for a long time now. Working as hard as anybody else. I'm glad to see you get this chance and if you ever need anything, always feel free to shoot me a message. I know you'll do great for the city of Philadelphia. 

Report Post Tip

Siobhan, a little dazed by all the fuss and muss, hugs all her friends in turn.

"Thanks Mike, I've heard the same. And I'm glad cause they wouldn't know what hit them otherwise!" 

"Sil, thank you hun. I wish you were here with me. But I understand things happen for a reason. Maybe our families will work together again someday."

Taking the towels from Anita she beams. "They are beautiful and will be perfect in my private bath. Tell Nathanial he did wonderful as always," as she quickly kissed her cheek. "And thank you, your mother was a wonderful friend to me."

Laughing when she hears Susannah, she turns quickly to find her. "Thank you my dear. That means much to me and I hope one day our families work together again. The tales I've heard were very entertaining indeed."

"Thank you Constantine, this will go to good use tonight!" she chuckled as she took the whiskey.

"And Insanity.. thank you. You've helped me a lot during my time in Philly. Don't be surprised if I take you up on that offer."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, i look forward to my future business in both your city and district.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Siobhan. I'm thrilled to see you bold again. <3

Report Post Tip

Before heading back to her home in New York, Fox made a flight to Philly. She was pleased when she found out a sweetie like Siobhan was to be a new crewleader. Stopping by a flower shop she found a beautiful arrangement and made her way to the announcement. Pleased to be here to hear it she claps at the end of it as she made her way to the women of the hour. 

"Congratulations dear ! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see what you do. I wish you all the luck ! Have fun !" With that she shoved the flowers in her face with a silly giggle.

Report Post Tip

Okay, Sorry... Bit late... haven't been walking in the streets much. 

Congrats Swagobhan!! You definitely deserved to be given bold, and I know you'll do great things for Philadelphia. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Siobhan's Wonder
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL