Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 01:39:55
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Thank You. Started by: Mr_Rogers_Lovechild on Dec 10, '08 10:36
O Hai neighbors!

My what a wild and crazy ride it has been. I enjoyed every single minute of it. Immensely.

I started out on this game many, many, years ago at the behest of an extremely tall co-worker of mine. I was horrible at it. Extremely bad. But I kept at it and formed some solid relationships with some less than savory characters. Then I quit.

The same less than savory characters drug me back almost a year ago. I thank them for that.

As Reciprocity I made a decision, I was going to give it my all on my very next account and shoot for auth before riding off into the proverbial sunset (I'm from Texas, it's ok for me to use that cliche. Promise). I saved up, bid that account adieu and started up Azuela with a metric fuckton of BGs.

The war came shortly after and somehow Taskmaster got authed. Then I got authed and my goal became a reality. Somehow, I managed to live longer than 3 days and ended up with a spectacular family. I even lucked into Don.

Well, I couldn't have made it without a little bit of help. I've got some people to thank.

To every member of The Underdogs: You guys/gals/blitz were incredible. I could not have asked for a better collection of people to work with. You guys busted your ass every single day. Any time I asked for anything you guys delivered the goods and then some. Couldn't have done it without any of you. Thank you.

JohnGotti/TheDoctor/DanielOcean: I didn't know any of you guys before I opened my doors. Somehow I lucked into you three workhorses. Thank you for your efforts. They were well and truly appreciated. Wish I could stick around to see what the future holds for you fellas. Daniel, I hope you keep going with our idea. I think it could still be a unique and worthy venture.

Sao: I really had no idea what to expect when you came knocking on my door. I still don't. Keep on living the dream bud. You're an original.

Emery: I guess you don't have to bother Carlitos anymore. Though I would still muchly appreciate you kicking him in the balls for me. Thanks for the endless donations, $3 at a time.

Blitz: You're an absolutely abysmal lawyer and a worse shot. Gonna miss you bud. Give our bird a smooch for me.

2atatime: It's been a pleasure watching you make your way to Boss on your first account. Keep on learning and don't listen to a word MFer says.

Guy: My one regret as a CL. Your death bothered me a lot. I never will understand why you felt that you couldn't approach me.

Gambino: You are something else lady. Thanks for the chats, the advice, and the laughs.

Kendra: Sweet mother of Jesus (pronounced Hay-zeus), where to start? The amount you give to this site is truly incredible. Thank you for listening. Your guidance and support meant a ton to me. So happy to see GodFather next to your name.

Squishy and Co: I may not have always agreed with all of your policies/decisions but the fact of the matter is that you guys have provided me countless hours of entertainment. For free no less. You guys don't hear this enough, you are doing a fantastic job. Thank you for making this place exist.

Clause: I don't care what Ross says about you, you're a fucking legend. In all my time here I've only seen one person whose dedication, knowledge, and genuine care rivaled yours and she's a Godfather. So glad Ross made you join up. I would've gotten nowhere without you.

Ross: I don't fucking care what you say, "ya'll" is a perfectly acceptable word you C. In all seriousness though bud, it was a wild ride and I'm really glad you were there with me. Can't believe I thought about shooting you during the Bill_McNeal days. You know how to get in touch with me. See you around bud.

~Team Discovery Channel~ Pezz, Apes, Pickles, 47, and MFer: To this day, I have no fing clue why we are named that. You guys were the reason I played this game. Without yall (shut it ross) none of this would have happened.

Mr_47, thanks for being an absolute beast of a street prescence and giving me my shot. It's been a pleasure to ride your coattails.

Apes: I demand evidence that you are indeed a World Famous Chili cook like you claim to be.

Pickles: I'm sure I'll make it up to the LBK soon maybe you'll have the pleasure of kicking me out of Bash's.

MFer: Hate you so much. I don't know who I am going to constantly argue with now. It's gonna be rough. Good luck bud.

Pezz: My better half. To this day, the muggerb0t era is the most fun I have had on this site. I can't wait until you name your first born after me.

Well, I'm sure I forgot someone. Sozzles

Thanks again everyone, it's been something else.
Report Post Tip
MFer had a go at me the other day saying I need to learn to start calling you "Rogers" so I shall try that from now on.

In all seriousness, it was a pleasure working alongside you - I am sad at how things panned out, but I know you accomplished pretty much everything you wanted to.

But there is still some good that could come out of you dying possibly, and that is ross may never make it back online.. huzzah!

Take care bud, and stop using "ya'll" :)
Report Post Tip
I like the way I wasn't mentioned.

You are one fucking whore. A nice one though....
Report Post Tip
MFer is my motherfucker... wait...
Report Post Tip
I'm disappointed I wasn't mentioned seeing how I was the Lois Lane to your Clark Kent
Report Post Tip
Ha, you didn't mention SuperTed cause he isn't better than me.

Plus, if the right situation comes along you will come back. I'll demand it. No Carlitos out of you.

Also, is you dying of a prowack at Don worse than apes dying of a wackback at Don?

Finally, I am Ganelon's motherfucker. Can we say that on air?
Report Post Tip
You always want to make me cry! :(

It was a pleasure working with you, Rogers, as always. You're a brilliant man who always has the ability to make me laugh, no matter what the situation.

I'll be sure to send the first few seasons of Seinfeld on DVD to your residence. Too bad they'll be buried in a basket of kitties and you'll have to search for them. Yeah, take that, asshole.

And penguins are too birds. :(
Report Post Tip
pfffft quitting gets you know where in life you prick.

It has been a pleasure knowing you even though you are from texas. We have had some good banter over the months which i really don't even need to bring up, so i won't.

Keep in touch champ.
Report Post Tip
Horatio, I am sad that you are still alive. I was about to place a hit on you this morning for the princely sum of $10,000.
Report Post Tip
I'll finish him off for free
Report Post Tip
You're just talking about polishing off his cock though
Report Post Tip
I detect a hint of jealousy!
Report Post Tip
Sure, I'd let you polish off my cock for free as well
Report Post Tip
Excellent! This would be the perfect Xmas present
Report Post Tip
I really need to check the forums more often. Seth, I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Report Post Tip
Pezz, please don't take anything away from the discussion of Acute polishing off my cock.
Report Post Tip
I don't know why Pezz posting that made me so happy. :)

I also don't know why we are all so very gay.
Report Post Tip
It's MFer Disease. It flows through us all like wine.
Report Post Tip
Pezz, does Lovechild have to buy you a guitar now and place it lovingly in your car?
Report Post Tip
Yes, of course! And now my sister can date the high school nerd!!! It works out for everyone!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Thank You.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL