Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:29:39
Page:  1 
The Detroit Initiative - Black Bottom Edition Started by: McDermott on Sep 15, '13 19:41

Stepping out into the streets McDermott looks around. Taking in the air of competition McDermott can't help but smile. Watching convicts run free on the streets as if they're kids being given candy. He can't help himself when it comes time to announce the future of Black Bottom Detroit.

I come to you today with an announcement. One that brings me great pride. Today I will be allowing Constantine to setup in the district of Black Bottom. He's a hardworking mafioso. Without him Black Bottom would not be what it is today. His bloodline has stood by my side from the beginning. His father and grandfather both being gunned down by rogues. To wars brought to our city. He's never faltered as my right hand man.

McDermott hands Constantine a bag of cash and the keys to a condemned building.

My friend, she's not pretty. Then again, starting from scratch never is. You've answered every challenge I've put before you. You've been there for me and many in our times of struggle. Most importantly though you have something that can't be bought. That's loyalty. You could have walked away from my family after the rogues had their way with you. However, you came back and trusted me. You trusted I would protect you and give you a proper go. Well my friend, this has been earned.

McDermott notions to his bodyguards to hand out cigars and champagne to the masses.

My fellow mafiosi, please help me in welcoming Constantine as a new leader. Enjoy your competition and thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Constantine i am sure you will be great addition!!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Constantine, I wish you the best of luck rebuilding the district.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Constantine! I've known your bloodline a long time now. And I can say without a doubt, I know you'll do a great job.

Report Post Tip

Congrats boss!

Report Post Tip
Happy to see this finally happen! Cant wait to work with you my friend:D!
Report Post Tip

Congrats! Ill take care of McDermott

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Constantine!!! You deserve it!!!!

Report Post Tip

UncleSam, not familiar with Detroit is doing his daily business. Then sees the announcement going on, and finally realizes what part of Detroit he is in. Seeing the opportunity to congratulate someone who has earned it he approaches Constantine. 

"Congratulations on your new HQ, I wish you the best of luck."

UncleSam then tips his hat and continues wandering the streets of Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

When Cray heard the news about Constantine he packed an overnight bag, kissed his wife and kids goodbye and rushed out of the house to catch a flight to Detroit. As soon as he arrived in The Motor City the devilishly handsome mobster found his secret lover on the streets and greeted him with a bro hug.

"Congratulations, Constantine. I'm happy to see you get this opportunity."

Report Post Tip

Stan approaches his old friend Constantine, and hands him a box of cigars and bottle of whiskey

Congrats my friend you have worked hard for this opportunity and fully deserve your chance to shine i wish you nothing but the best.

Report Post Tip

Having to take care of some business in Detroit for a change, such as busting out a certain amount of criminals, Fox over heard the good news. She couldn't believe that the man who always bakes her cookies was being given the honor of a family of his own. He has always been nothing but kind towards me. He deserves this. Making her way threw the crowd, she stands up tall and looks at him directly in the eyes with a serious face.

Congratulations ! 

*claps*  

Throws Confetti... 

"Congratulations ! You have worked hard and have earned this. Your cool and calm collectiveness will make you a good leader; I look forward to seeing what you do. Good luck."

Smiling she turns and starts to walk away. Before getting far she yells back, "Don't you be forgetting about baking my oatmeal and raisin cookies tomorrow mister. I am giving you the night off so you can get settled.... thats all though !"

She walks away like nothing just happened.

Report Post Tip

Constantine finally finished setting up his hq found his way to the streets

Thank you all for the well wishes I truly appreciate each and every one of them whether here on the street or a personal mail 

To all the new Godfathers and auths 

To the success of this thing of ours

Report Post Tip

Swauth Swagfellas, Swauth! It is here! and we're all proud! :)

Swucking all around, especially with Swilk!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Detroit Initiative - Black Bottom Edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL