Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 03:43:50
Page:  1 
Zombies Arise In BlackBottom Started by: Constantine on Sep 16, '13 05:40

Constantine steps out of the limo allowing McDermott to step out together they approach the soapbox Constantine then steps up and begins to speak to the crowd

Ladies and gentlemen today is a great day for not only the district of BlackBottom but the city of Detroit this man to my right has done so much for his district and city he has worked so hard the few months to reach this crowning achievement I am more than proud to have been given an opportunity to serve under him and be by his side for this moment.

Constantine turns to McDermott and hugs him

My friend this is your day you deserve this , McDermott my friend you have finally taken the astound rank of Godfather let's continue to build this district to it's full potential I will be by your side like I have by day one I promise you that.

Constantine turns to the crowd

Now I have a few last words

We just swagged to the fucking max and whoever said Yolo didn't ever meet this motha fucka

To Godfather McDermott!

Constantine raises his glass

Report Post Tip

To McDermott!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations McDermott! 

Takes Constantine's drink and downs it

Report Post Tip

Still taking care of things in Detroit, Fox makes sure to head on over to give her Congratulations to the new Godfather. Not wasting time she makes her way over to him. Smiling she stares at him and starts clapping like a goober. 

"Congratulations ! I know a lot of work has been put in to get here. I am curious to see how your district rises with you and your new crewleader. Good luck."

Handing him a bottle of fine whiskey she smiles at him once again, she was happy for him. "Now lets crack open this sucker ! What do you say?" 

Report Post Tip

Congrats to Blackbottom, McDermott, and my sweet sweet swagfellas. Nice to see a new Swodfather in Detroit. :)

Right Goodfellas?

Report Post Tip

"When business is good there is money to be made and thats the hope this progression brings.  Congrats, good luck and cheers"

Raises a glass

Report Post Tip

Archer follows McDermott down with their BG's

McDermott, it will be a honor working with you at your side as your RH.

Archer grabs a pitcher and raises it

To Godfather McDermott!!!

Report Post Tip

DaKine approaches his old friend and throws his arm around him…

McDermott, it brings me a ton of joy to see you achieve this mighty rank and claim your district as your own. It is defiantly a good day for Detroit!

Congratulations old friend, hope it’s everything you had hoped it would be. And of course, best of luck!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zombies Arise In BlackBottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL