Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 12:37:15
Page:  1 
The Godfathers of New York Started by: Cray on Sep 16, '13 18:02

With a drink in his hand Cray walked around the crowded Blue Heaven club. The dapper mobster chatted and laughed with friends from Brooklyn, Staten Island and Queens. Mobsters from the three New York districts were gathered for the biggest party of the year. It was a celebration to honor Ladyfighter, Paul_Klint and DaKine, the three new Godfathers in New York. As the club filled and the champagne flowed it was easy to see this party was going to be bigger than the celebration after the war against Meyer_Lansky's family from Queens. Cray smiled as he remembered hearing the booming shot that ended the long epic war.

Jul 24, 23:12:24 You witness Ladyfighter standing over Meyer_Lansky's corpse as they say "Told you you had to surrender earlier. Now its time to visit your funeral. Queens is ours now. Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint"

Minutes before as Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint left to hunt down Meyer_Lansky their members wished them luck. A few of them bet on which leader would win the race and fire the fatal shot. With 500k Cray made a bold bet on Ladyfighter. The 'Ndrangheta's leader's Left Hand Man, No accepted the bet and put 500k on Paul_Klint. Although Cray won the bet the 500k was quickly spent patching up his bodyguards wounded during the war.

"NO!" Cray shouted over the noisy crowd in the club when he noticed Ladyfighter's Left Hand Man. The slightly drunk and handsome mobster from Staten Island weaved his way around people and greeted No with a hand shake. "Hey bro, anytime you want to try to win your 500k back on another bet let me know." Cray finished his drink and quietly added, "I just have to ask my wife first."

After talking to No for a few minutes Cray mingled through the crowd and stopped to chat with Katherine and AlabamaWorley.

"Hello ladies." Cray greeted the leaders from Staten Island and Brooklyn. "You both look lovely, as always." A waitress passed with a tray of glasses full of champagne. Cray picked up two and gave them to Katherine and AlabamaWorley. "Enjoy the bubbly, ladies. I had to call in a few of favors from friends of ours in Philly to get a truckload of booze here on time. Our normal shipment from a bootlegger in Canada was stopped by a customs official and... "   

A loud cheer and round of applause interrupted Cray's story. Katherine pointed at the door and Cray turned around to see the three guests of honor finally arrived. The Godfather of Brooklyn, Ladyfighter, The Godfather of Staten Island, Paul_Klint and The Godfather of Queens, DaKine stood near the club entrance greeted by friends and family.

"I wonder if anyone predicted three Godfathers would be the outcome back when people called New York an experiment city." Cray commented to Katherine and AlabamaWorley. "I was upstate serving time when I heard New York was being split between Philly, Chicago and Detroit to auth in each district. Hmm let's see if I remember, Ladyfighter was authed by Chicago, my bro Paul_Klint was authed by Philly and Lex_Luthor was authed by Detroit, right?" The two gorgeous leaders nodded.

As the three new Godfathers made their way through the crowded club Cray recalled more of New York's recent history. Lex_Luthor authed VeronicaCorningstone with him in Queens. They were both taken out and the district was empty for awhile. Instead of more bullets flying and a wild west shoot out like experiment cities are known for Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint had a common goal, growth. Ladyfighter authed Simply_Zmeika, who was sadly shot down in cold blood by a rogue. The tragedy didn't stop Ladyfighter's plan to expand in Brooklyn. Simply_Zmeika's Right Hand, AlabamaWorley was authed. In Staten Island Paul_Klint authed his loyal Right Hand, Katherine.

After Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint expanded their criminal organizations in New York a lingering question was in the minds of some observers, can they work together? That question was answered when Queens was invaded by Meyer_Lansky and his family. As their bodyguards and HQ fortifications were attacked mobsters from Brooklyn and Staten Island worked together side by side for eleven long days. Naturally Cray remembered the nonstop shooting the most, but he also had fond memories of working with people from bloodlines his relatives never worked with before. Ladyfighter, Perrin and No were just a few mobsters he enjoyed getting to know. Shortly after Meyer_Lansky was elminated Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint announced they were resuming their goal of growth in New York. Together they authed DaKine in the district of Queens.

At the bar Cray waved to the busy bartenders for another drink and thought about recent conversations he had with Ladyfighter and Paul about how they felt when they were authed in a city with leaders from other cities and what they expected.

While smoking cigars and drinking scotch in The Borgata HQ Paul_Klint answered,

"At the time of my auth, I really had no idea whom it was I was going to be working with over here so, naturally, I came here with a great deal of uncertainty about what would follow.  I was very open minded with nothing to lose and the city was full of possibilities. All I could do is what I have done, work with the other Crew leaders here in NY to help rebuild Staten Island after the great war that claimed so many lives, pushing all expectations aside and doing my best to put the right foot forward in everything business related.  Really, when you think about it, that's what life in this business truly is.

So far, it has been an amazing experience and I feel I'm truly lucky to have been sent here with Ladyfighter and her family over in Brooklyn and eventually Dakine from her family in Queens, a person that's been a great asset to the city and a good friend I was privileged to meet over here.  The opportunity has allowed me to meet and get to know many people I otherwise would have probably not ever met and it's proven to me that working outside your circle professionally and openly can work in the right setting.

I'd have to say the experience has changed my bloodline's perspective on this thing of ours quite a bit and I'd happily go into the same situation again knowing it was with the caliber of people that are currently here in New York City."

During lunch in a Brooklyn deli Ladyfighter's words flowed just as easily as her peer's.

I was so happy when I heard that I had permission to set up in New York. This was our opportunity to build our family again, which my mother started, after the big war. Then Cpt-Harris told me his plans for the city and I told myself that it would not matter who was going to join the city. I am not a difficult person to deal with and I can work with everyone. There are not many people around here that I cannot be in the same room with, so it should be able to work.

I knew Lex_Luthor, though never worked with him, but I did not know Paul_Klint. Then of course the stories came and some people told me to watch out for Paul. I am someone that wants to find out herself how a person is, so I left the stories behind me and just started talking to both open and just trying to get to know each other better.

I still remember our first "big" meeting where we had to set the city rules. It surprised me that we all agreed in so many different things. The rules were set fast and we stayed communicating in an open way.

Sadly Lex was taken out shortly after. For us that was the big start. Paul and I agreed on working together to remove the NPC crew that took Queens from us. We got permission to auth someone in that district of our own choice so after the removal of the NPCs we agreed on authing DaKine in Queens.

During the time the NPC crew was in Queens, all of NY worked together. Paul managed his district and I did mine but we came together to act as one strong unit. We even divided the last NPC's amongst our members and during the whole time, no hard words were said. Only working together, communicating and cooperation. It honestly was a pleasure to end the lives of NPCs next to my New York brother Paul.

I think we all respect each other in NY. We are open minded, discuss things, but never in a bad way. I haven't seen a hard discussion on something since we started. Only open discussions, trying to give your opinion in a respected way. History was against us with these sort of city experiments but I take great pride knowing we succeeded in making a fine city and it does me great honour to have done so with Paul and DaKine.

NY is a stable city and we all worked hard to achieve that.

As a Capo and a Made Man at the bar got into a heated debate about the good old days it reminded Cray of DaKine's words during a couple of debates in the streets...

about lack of respect from young mobsters

"I know some individuals you can take under you wing and preach everything you know to them, and they just don’t absorb it. Or they do and they just don’t care, it can be specifically hard to point these people out until something happens. We are all adults here and should be accountable for our actions, in all reality I can't control another persons mind and once they have decided or made up there mind to do something that is against the rules, all I can do as leader is uphold my diligence in knowing I tried to keep the fella on the right track, and then clean up what ever wrong doing he has done. Its shameful to say as you cant replace a life, just truth be told your going to get a bad apple here and there, and that’s just the nature of the beast."

and about upper structure jobs given based on who a mobster's parent was.

"Who says people have not worked for there positions, just because my father mad a name for himself does that mean that I shouldn’t be considered for such positions? Because I can assure you, I still busted my ass to prove myself to my superiors, don’t blame my family line because every single one of my ancestors have worked hard to accomplish what they did.

If you want something, go get it, don’t sit in the shadows and get upset when you see the same go getters getting such positions. Sure having friends in high places never hurts, but this has always been a part of the mob lifestyle, connections, and history."

A familiar voice pulled Cray out of his musings. The devilishly handsome mobster turned and saw his boss standing next to him at the bar.

"Godfather Klint." Cray greeted and shook his hand. "Congratulations. Your hard work paid off. I'm proud of you, bro. Enjoy this party and the rest of the events we planned for you, Ladyfighter and DaKine."

World War PP

A Total Knockout - Boxing Competition

Dress Paul_Klint Suit Competition

New York Compe-quiz-tion

Confess your LOVE for Ladyfighter!

New York's Tri-Godfather Poker Tourney

Report Post Tip

tony approaches the gathering and hands each a cigar

Congrats to New York and to our newest GGodfathers! 

May all your business ventures be successful and profitable!

Salut!

Report Post Tip

It had been a long journey for Caldwell. She had spent most of the last six weeks in a safe house venturing out only to dash from city to city in quick spurts once in awhile.

She knew when she came to these shores that there was one man who would protect her. Paul Klint. She remembered the ice cream he bought her when her mother worked with him in Philly. When a man tried to lure her away to look for his lost puppy Paul Klint quickly disposed of the man.

"You're in good hands with me, kid" He had told her.

Finding him after an absence was difficult. He had moved to New York to further his career and expand his business interests. As luck would have it, when Caldwell entered New York a guy pulled her to the side and asked her if she was looking for work. She was going to have to pay the bills somehow. Within a few minutes, Caldwell realized how lucky this encounter really was. This man worked for the man she was looking for! Paul Klint was now in charge of the entire district and there were rumbles that he would be Godfather soon.

While Caldwell trusted Paul Klint, she had no idea who else was working for him. She was leery and remained in the shadows of the organization. Even though her inhibitions were still prominent, she found the nerve to approach Paul Klint and reveal her identity.He assured her what he had told her as a child in Philly remained the same today. He had been true to his word. No one dared to even blink at her. When she was Made into the family quicker than she was comfortable with, Paul reversed it allowing her to spend a little more time getting used to her surroundings. Slowly, Caldwell began making her presence known. Two weeks later she let Paul know she was ready to step up. It was time for her to repay the man who had been so kind to her.

The planning for Paul Klint taking control of the district became intense when the target date came in sight. Caldwell was ready to do whatever he requested of her.  Caldwell continued hustling drugs and making contacts while the uppers planned the demise of the current Godfather. News finally reached Caldwell that Paul Klint had succeeded. She had no doubt he would! She came out of the shadows just long enough to find Paul and Congratulate him.

Well done Sir! There is no one more deserving than you. I am proud to work for you! Please accept this as a token of my appreciation and respect.

Caldwell handed Paul an envelope with cash and a small box with a 24 karat gold money clip with "The Borgata" inscribed on it.

Report Post Tip

Winchester stands amongst the crowd, drink in hand and merriment in his heart. Only being a second generation, a lot of the history is lost on him, but the stories are enough to peak his interest. Talking with a few people as he makes his way towards the guests of honour and new Godfathers of New York, Winchester slowly comes to realise how much history and respect is shared between a lot of these older and respected gentleman. This moment seems to have been a long time in the making.

Waiting till there's enough room around LadyFighter, Paul_Klint and DaKine, he makes his way to the front of them. "Godfathers Dakine, LadyFighter and Paul_Klint, I would like to introduce myself to you. I already have a bit of history and communication with DaKine but have never formally introduced myself to you" Winchester said with great admiration. "I am the LHM of the newly formed Delta Force Division of Bad Company. I don't want to take up anymore of your time, so I will leave it there, and hopefully I can buy you all a drink sometime."

With that, Winchester faded back into the throng of people gathered around the new Godfathers and made his way to the door. Looking back as he reached the door, he smiled at all the love and respect in the room. This is a place he's happy to call home.

Report Post Tip

Dominic had just finished his red wine and left the glass on the table through the smoke from cigars could not hide the joy and his smile and he said loudly

This is a great day for New York we have gathered here to celebrate the promotion of these three individuals in the position of godfather. I want to give my congratulations and with all my soul to tell them good luck in this new position!!!

Put some more wine in to his glass and finaly said 

Chentanni!

Report Post Tip

New to many of these wonderful people of NY, he was here before some of them. Walking back down the street where he once had celebrated his crew's old victories remembering those who had paid the ultimate sacrifice and the good times. He makes his way over to the bar sits down orders and drink and waits. He pays the bartender for his drink, takes it turns around on his stool and looks over twoards the big crowd and wonders what is going on. There hasn't been news of a war breaking out so it must be a celebration, but of this size something big must've happened. He finishes his drink and walks over to the big crowd. He sees a rather familiar face, and a few unknown to him until now. He over hears the others congratulating them on taking on the role of god father. Even though he doesn't know all of them it is only right to congradulate all 3 of them. So he waits, and waits and waits until it is finally his own turn.

"Congratulations Paul_Kint on becoming God Father of Staten Island! Even though I haven't spoken to you personally yet I know from the experience in your underboss Katherine's crew that we are in good hands."

He turns to the one he knows very well and says....

"Hello LadyFighter, it's great to see you once again and congratulations on your new position. There is no doubt that you should have this role in our community and may you live well and help guide us to brighter futures."

He then turns to the final but just as important god father and says..

"Hello Dakine even though I haven't met you either I know Queens will bein good hands and your wisdom and guidance will guide this district for years and generations to come."

He then tips his hat to them and walks out of the club for there is much to do.

Report Post Tip

Perrin stumbles around the party, knocking into to people and spitting out half mumbled apologies. Spotting a table with only a few guests around it, Perrin grins and heads towards it. Jumping on top he starts to kicking away the plates and glasses, to the outrage of the guests, trying to give himself some room to move. Satisfied, Perrin brings his attention towards the guests who have now stopped to look at him and the scene he has caused.

"My Esteemed Godfathers!" Perrin bows in their direction.

"Glad you could all make it to your own celebration, especially Dakine. Would have been weird had you arrived on time." The whole club bursts out in laughter....in Perrins mind they did anyway.

"Godfather Paul Klint, I must say first coming into New York I wasn't sure how things would pan out for our city. We all the know history of most experimental cities. I knew of some of your bloodline but I didn't know you. Now I like to think that I do and I must say I like your style. The way you run things and are always easy to approach is something a few people could learn from. I also love the way you surround yourself with women. It's ok man I do that same with Ladyfighter, Zmeika, Alabama and No. Overall I just couldn't be more happier for you to take on the mantle of Godfather. Didn't think New York could get any better but it has. Congratulations Godfather Paul Klint!!!"

People start to applause thinking the speech is finally over. As they begin talking among themselves again Perrins voice echoes throughout the club.

"Dakine....Godfather Dakine. Man our bloodlines have been through a lot and I think we do them both proud by what we have achieved here today. You reaching the rank of Godfather, me still a wise guy. It's what legends are made out of I tell ya. Working with you has been a true pleasure. I know no man(definitely no women) who can be so chilled and relaxed without the assistance of any of the few...ehhh substances? We sell. I honestly don't recall ever seeing you get angry. Actually!!! There was that one time when that chick refused to service you regardless of all the money...." Seeing Dakine's murderious stare Perrin moves on, "...anyway. Your generousity holds no bounds and I can say for sure that most of us wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you. Congratulations my brother!!!

The crowd remain silent knowing it probably wasn't over yet.

"Ladyfighter, this is the second time my bloodline gets to see you claim the title of Godfather and I am sure my father was just as proud as I am today. You have all the qualities of a great leader. But one of the best qualities out of them all is that you are a great friend. You also do very well to stop me from killing any crew member who sneezes wrong. Seriously why hold it in? Its so weird to hear that noise they make. Let it all out! Let your sneeze be free!!! Ah I'll get back on track," Perrin smirks, "I love the way you run a crew and a district and I couldn't be more honoured to be by your side even more so now that you have reached the title of Godfather. We like ying and yang you and I. I want to kill everyone and everything.....you don't. See how that works? Magical. I look forward to the many more years we have ahead of us. We have great people working by our sides in Paul and Dakine and for New York I honestly think the skies the limit. Congratulations my friend, Godfather Ladyfighter!!!!"

Everyone starts to applause and cheer, demanding for more...again this is what seems to be happening through Perrins eyes. Perrin looks at his watch and swears. He was late to meet the others to hunt down the rest of Lansky's crew. Bowing once more to the new Godfathers, Perrin jumps down from the table and heads over to the exit putting his game face on.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Walking around the bar shaking hands with his fellow brothers and sisters and enjoying the celebrations before finding his way to the bar which he then climbs up on…

Brothers and sisters of New york, I short moment if I may.

I personally would like to thank and congratulate Paul_Klint and LadyFighter.

If it wasn’t for your trust and belief in me I wouldn’t be able to be standing here with you two today, celebrating this along side you guys is hands down something my bloodline will always cherish.

It surely has been a interesting ride, but as mentioned the un expected has been done. We have grown from three districts to a city, and have a ton of confidence that we will continue to grow and prosper as one solid city.

To New York!

DaKine Raises his glass and then downs his rye and coke…

And now, I would personally like to thank the guts of this fine city. The members, the grinders that make this advancement possible, without you guys and gals this city would not be where it is today. This achievement is as much yours as it ours, and we cannot thank you all enough!

Accepting a shot of whiskey from the bartender he throws it back…

Now to get knee deep into these delicious looking festivities, hope to see everyone around!

Report Post Tip

Izzy's been up for a good bit now partying his eyes blood shot and pretty sure all his blood had bee replaced with booze, you could smell him for a good distance. Izzy stumbled to find his way back to the main party he'd just kicked that snaggled tooth prick Balthazar in his jewels and made off like a lil ninja. Izzy had smoked enough weed that would kill any other normal man but Izzy was happy his city now had three distinguished GodFathers, a few of his friends got authed and he even recieved a promotion!  The air was bliss and he had quite the smile to his face heading to the stage he bumped into Perrin, who turned around

"GRAWWW FARR GHHA ARRR SAAG!" Perrin mumbled, Izzy shur it was the booze and weed playing tricks on him brushed it off and bid him well and took center stage.

"New York!"

His voices echoed over the music

"I'm proud to call you my city! With these three we can accomplish much! LadyFighter, I couldn't be more proud then to be here to celebrate this with you! DaKine! Keep the mojo flowing! PaulKlint! Brother from another mother keep the hard work up! To gether New York will see great heights and I am happy to be apart of that I wish you all the best!"

Izzy leaves the stage to join his friends

Report Post Tip

Katherine stands by the wall, listening to everyone and sipping her champagne.  What a day for NYC, she thought, looking around the room. Walking towards LadyFighter and Dakine she caught their eye and raised her glass in a toast to them, large groups stood around all three new GodFathers but there was one, she felt she must speak to personally. Approaching the group of people congratulating Paul_Klint, she waited for a lull in the conversation and then spoke up.

"GodFather Paul_Klint, wow - does that have a good ring to it or what?  I've seen you work so hard for our district and the city when you first took me in as someone barely known to you then promoted to your RH and then your UnderBoss.  You have guided, taught and supported me and many others through good times and bad,  I am delighted to see this day come Sir.  Salut"

Smiling at the man she had finished speaking too, Katherine moved away to allow more people come with their congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Zmeika walks into the Blue Heaven Club, her hair hastily put up in a simple twist, wearing her best little black dress and a pair of red heels. She was definitely a little bit late for the party, actually a couple days, but she arrived hoping to catch the Godfathers nonetheless. Zmeika had been busy organizing things around the city.  As she enters she is overwhelmed by the amount of people still hanging out and partying. Although some to be take a nap, probably in a drunken haze, but she was glad to see the party was still in full swing. She approached the three Godfathers, who were standing and chatting together. It looked like they had gone home each night to shower and change, made sense they had a city to run! She hands them each a shiny gift bag, each containing a bottle of Canadian whiskey, a box of cigars and a batch of home made cookies.

Congratulations you guys. I couldn't be happier for you all, and your continued success only means great and wonderful things for New York! You have led your districts so well these past few months, navigating us through the NPC attacks, and bringing all of us together. I am excited to see our city continue to flourish and grow under your leadership. Remember, if anything goes wrong, just blame No! 

Zmeika smiles and hugs each of the Godfathers, and runs off to start dancing.

Report Post Tip

Walking around the bar watching everyone congratulating the new shift in power in the city Derek walks over to the table where all the big boys were sitting.

"Congratulations Paul_Kent, Ladyfighter, and Dakine. Today is a good day for the city that never sleeps If you can make it here you can make it anywhere you three are a great example of that you took on Meyer_Lansky and ran him out of this town not only that each of you were authed into this city but by different leaders from Detroit, Philly, and Chicago but you worked together to build this place this is a melting pot as they call it where you all worked together and here we are you showed the world that anyone who has the hunger and ambition to rise to the top can-" Derek sees some attractive ladies walk by.

" Well err.... Ive got some things to do..."                                       

Seconds later Derek walks away with the women laughing and go to a motel room in the city.

Report Post Tip

After taking care of plenty of work at the new HQ, Al makes his way over to what used to be the District Hall, which now Godfather Paul_Klint has acquired. He had been there earlier, for err, other reasons, which he wasn't exactly happy about remembering. He was happy now though. The man he had known so far as his Boss, his well-wisher, has taken over the entire district. He dodges a couple of men moving a large couch and makes his way over to the main office. He enters the room and finds Paul busy with a lot of paperwork. He clears his throat and Paul looks up from his work, and smiles at him.

"I love what you did with this place. You've got far better taste than the Mayor"

Alcatraz gestures around the room.

"I'm just so glad you got rid of that scumbag. I never really liked him. And hell yeah, the district is in for some awesome changes! I'm so glad you made it here, boss. I see you've got work. I'll drop by sometime later."

With that, he leaves to travel to the other districts for wishing the other two GFs.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to Paul_Klint, Ladyfighter, and DaKine, our newest Godfathers!

We wish you all the best of luck ! A Salut

Report Post Tip

Stickers merely raises his glass to toast congratulations to Paul_Klint, Ladyfighter, and DaKine. He wasn't mush for supportive words, but he knew they'd earned it. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Godfathers of New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL