Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:30:18
Page:  1 
The Big 3 Started by: Tony_Accardo on Sep 16, '13 18:04

It was a fall afternoon and the smoke was just clearing and the debris crumbling around what was once the old Godfathers HQ. Tony stood next to the man he was so proud to call his leader and friend. He turns around and shakes Paul Klints hand. 

"Well we will have a lot of rebuilding to do sir." said Tony

" You need to stop making those big booms, Tony, It creats more work than it needs to be" replied the new Godfather

" I knew i shouldnt have used a full pound of C4 sir. Lethals thought that we may need a lil extra given the size of this building. I know some experts who can repair this wall." said Tony.

Shots were still ringing out in the main part of the city. Dakine was fighting the Godfather in Queens and Ladyfighter had just confirmed that she had taken over Brooklyn. After about 15 minutes everything went quiet and it was done. The city had now belonged to the true ciminals of NY. Paul Klint and family had Staten Island, LadyFighter and her crew had taken Brooklyn, and Dakine had taken Queens with his family. 

Meanwhile back in Staten Island.....

Tony looks at his Godfather again and says what had been on his mind since day one of serving with him.

" Paul, we have served together now for a few months. You are a great leader and I am proud to have had the opportunity to serve under you. Staten Island is a great district and we couldnt have made it this way without the contributions of not only you but everyone underneath you and in Katherine's crew. I want you to know sir, that no matter what happens, i will stand by you, until the day I die. Congratz sir on your Godfather promotion!"

Tony pops the cork of the finest wine that money could buy and pours a drink for both of them. 

" To Paul Klint. Staten Islands new Godfather!"

Report Post Tip

Still reeking of gun powder, and in his tattered suit that took quite a beating as an outcome to  the hand to hand scuffle that took place in Queens. Wiping a small flesh wound on his lip he then reaches into his inner pocket and pulls out his flask…

Just taking the long way home to burn some of this energy, and what do I come across? My Brother of Staten Island shortly after his scuffle to claim his district, congratulations Paul_Klint, and well deserved!

DaKine takes a swing from his flask before getting back on to his journey to Queens.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Big 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL