Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:33:38
Page:  1 
Forever Bad Company Started by: DaKine on Sep 16, '13 18:09

Looking down at his watch he thought to himself, its almost time…

Walking over to Forever and Tank who were already waiting by the head quarters entrance for him. He saluted them both and then started to speak…

I cant express how proud I am of the both of you, I know we are still quite early into our journey here in Queens but I couldn’t have done it without you guys. Both as solid as they come!

DaKine looks at Forever and gives him nod…

Well, you ready to do this then or what?

Forever already has a smirk running across his face as he gives DaKine a nod…

Walking through the entrance doors of the HQ the crowd awaiting the trio is plentiful; friends and family alike gathered to hear who would be stepping up and be Queens’s first auth…

Ladies and Gentlemen from our fine cities, I know it has not been all that long ago that we started this fantastic journey in Queens, but so far it’s been amazing. I couldn’t have asked for more out of my hands and the people who reside in the family and of course the fine city of New York. Everything is running relatively smooth. But finally the time has come that we can truly and officially say that Queens is owned and operated by you guessed it – Bad Company.

This is truly a big step for us and brought up some very important decisions to make, it didn’t take me long to make up my mind on who would be taking over the family when I achieved the rank of Godfather though. This particular individual has been with me every step of the way, taken on extra roles when needed and then some. He never ceases to amaze me and gives it his all day in and day out.

I would like to give a big congratulation’s to Forever, he will be setting up in Queens as its first auth.

Turning back to Forever he Salutes the man…

Well deserved brother!

Report Post Tip

Paul casually makes his way over to the street corner, champagne glass in hand as he notices Dakine together with Forever by the new HQ entrance as they make their announcement.  Paul smiles wide as he approaches and raises his glass.

Congratulations on this wonderful opportunity Forever! I have seen your work first hand and know from experience that you shall be a great addition to Queens.  I look forward to working alongside you here in New York and wish the best moving forward.

Paul has a sip from his glass and watches as a few people from is HQ cart a huge keg of beer into the middle of the street.  He smiles again and turns his head back to Dakine and Forever.

A proper celebration needs good drink after all! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and good luck on building both Queens and NY

Report Post Tip

This is a very exciting day for the district of Queens and I am proud to call this place home. I also look forward to watching the city of New York flourish with the crew leaders grand opening there new headquarters.

Even though I have only been with this family for a short period of time I appreciate everything Dakine did for me. Your status of Godfather is like the big mac at mcdonalds, they just go together!

Congrats again on a deserving achievement today.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Forever!!!

Report Post Tip

This is a truly great day. Congratulations Forever!!!

Report Post Tip

I am a little late to the draw DaKine, but I still want to say congratulations. I have always been pleased in past dealings with you and no man is better for this job then you. Best of luck my friend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Forever Bad Company
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL