Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:32:02
Page:  1 
Brooklyn says No! Started by: Ladyfighter on Sep 16, '13 18:11

Ladyfighter had ordered her members to come to the 'Ndrangheta HeadQuarters. Invites were sent to all other leaders in the world and some of them accepted the invitation. Seeing that everyone arrived, Ladyfighter went to the middle of the room and asked for everyones attention.

"Good evening everyone, we are here gathered to celebrate something that is very unique in this world. All districts in New York will have a Godfather tonight."

Ladyfighter could see the excitement that her members and her guests felt when she spoke out the words. She looked to her left to No and to her right to Perrin.

Perrin nodded and brought her a little box. While she hold the little box in her hands, Ladyfighter started talking again.

"Today I want to give this little box to someone who was a great asset to our district. Because I will become Godfather in Brooklyn, New York, I will be very busy and that is why I will give the command of my family to someone else. That person is No. He worked hard in our family, but also helped AlabamaWorley to make his family a success when he was sent as Captain to raise another family in Brooklyn. He is a very hard worker and will continue leading my members. I know he will do great. That is why he deserves to be my Captain. Please No, come and get this box with the keys of your new Headquarters."

Now lets all take your glass and raise it for No.

Report Post Tip

cino puts his cigar in his mouth and raises his glass of wine towards No.

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Caldwell hears of another celebration and slips over to it for a few minutes to say a few words to the new Godfather of Brooklyn.

Congrats Ladyfighter and Brooklyn.

Ladyfighter, you have always been a great leader. I am positive that will not change. Brooklyn is lucky to have you!

Report Post Tip

Paul walks further down the street before pausing in front of Ladyfighter, he listens carefully and nods in agreement before lighting a cigarette from his pack of Lucky's and speaking.

Congratulations on the opportunity No.   Having worked with you first hand during the attempted invasion of the Meyer Lansky gang, I know that you are just the kind of person Brooklyn and all of New York needs to keep things on the up and up. 

You've worked hard and earned this day, you should be proud.

Paul smiles as he raises his glass.

I salute you sir, well done.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and good luck on continuing the growth in New York.

Report Post Tip

Sam is walking through the streets of New York. Watching as criminals from all over our country are celebrating New York's new leadership. New HQ's being bought, people being moved around. He sees No, and decides it's time to start congratulating the new crew leaders.

"Congratulations No, I look forward to seeing you build Brooklyn into an even better city than it already is."

He then continues his travels back to Staten Island. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations No!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations No!!! This is truly deserved.

Report Post Tip
No collects the box from lady and gives her a firm handshake combined with a massive smile.

"I want to thank you for this opportunity lady, without you I wouldn't be here today. Your position is truly deserved, I couldn't have asked for a better leader!"

"Thank you all for the kind words and congratulations, I shall be making a speech very soon. I won't let anyone down, the wingman elite shall grow and exceed expectations! Take one for the team!"
Report Post Tip

Martin comes near to NO,shakes his hand than kisses NO's ring;

''DON NO''

Report Post Tip

Best of luck, my friend. You really deserve this chance.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations No on your auth, I know you have been waiting sometime for this opportunity and can honestly say you have worked your ass to achieve this new journey.

I know you will make Brooklyn proud as you already have, good luck brother!

If you should ever need anything, feel free to let me know.

Dakine reaches into his inner jacket pocket like he has done so many times during this great celebration and takes a swig from his flask before tucking it back in the pocket.

Report Post Tip

Congrats, No! Glad to see you bold. Wish you the best :)

Report Post Tip

Izzy was making his way bout all the parties New York was in a state of bliss...Izzy stoped for a snack on some poor broad he drug into a near by closet he ddidn't really like people to see him eat. Exiting the closet he kicked her foot back in a shut the door. People where standing about chit chatting and dancing one of the celebrations was the new auth of Don No.

Izzy had worked with No when he was back with AlabamaWorely and numerous ooccasions when he moved to help LadyFighter now look at this goof ball taking on all the monstrosities thrown his way so othe men may succed what a good chap just a few hours ago he seen No being violated by a wilder beast helping perrin out....what a saint of wingmen all alike. Izzy coughed up some flesh and brain matter and cleared his throat to speak the best he could

No, my man its great to see you shine and now with bold suit be prepared to take on even more horrid wilder beast like a god of wingmen...I'm proud to have worked with you and I look fforward to seeing you progress with a notable family though I don't always understand what you are talking about you ramble on like a nerd with Zmeika sometimes but I still love you bro best of wishes ill have your back no doubt!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brooklyn says No!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL