Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 03:02:31
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Blue Heaven Crime Syndicate Started by: Corky on Sep 16, '13 18:13

The party celebrating the rise of New York’s three new godfathers was running smoothly; the champagne was flowing, the music was playing, and folks were playing poker in the darker corners of Blue Heaven. As Corky made her way to talk with fellow mobster, Tony Accardo, she laughed as the Borgata family cat chased a mouse around the club.

“Tony! Helluva day huh?” Corky commented as she hugged her friend.

While she was chatting with Tony the newest godfather of Staten Island pulled her off to the side. “Godfather Klint. Congratulations sir. I am excited to be able to help you celebrate such an exciting time for all of us here in New York.”

Paul Klint smiled as he reached into his pocket and handed a set of keys to the mobster. “I won’t be needing these anymore as I took over the godfather HQ here in Staten Island. I will make an announcement a little while later, but for now would you mind making a call and letting the boys in blue here know there's a new boss in town.”

“Thank you sir, this is a great honor. A phone call seems to be the least I can do for my Godfather.” Corky smiled brightly as she took the keys from Paul, and started towards her office.

“OH by the way!” Godfather Klint called out, and the new family leader turned to look. “You may want to take a few minutes to order some more whiskey, it looks like a few our New York family decided that champagne wasn't their cup-o-tea, so to speak.” He laughed as he motioned toward the bar area.

The club owner laughed as she saw Katherine, Alcatraz, Perrin, and a few others raiding her bar for something a little stronger than champagne. After over hearing something about "really getting the party started," Corky smiled and shook her head as she continued walking toward her office. When she got to the door she noticed her husband, who was playing poker, looking at her. She smiled at Cray, then winked at him while dangling the keys where she knew he could see them.

At her desk, Corky took a few minutes to just sit and take in just what having her own family means for her, her young bloodline, and just how she got here. “You’ve come a long way; from a humble thief trying to pick a rich man’s pockets, to taking over that very man’s crime family. Who would have thought back then, that you’d wind up married with kids, and running your own crime family.” She thought to herself.

After a deep breath she picked up the phone and called the corrupt agent she recently put on her pay roll. “Officer Mohr. I need you to do me a favor. No not clean up after a contract. Just need you to let the boys, and the mayor, know there is a new God Father here in Staten Island. We answer to Paul Klint only. Your other districts should be getting similar calls for other New York families.”

“Yeah, we’re being told by Queens and Brooklyn that Miss LadyFighter and DaKine have also taken out their respective godfathers, you lot are organized bastards aren't you.” the officer grunted.

“You have NO idea.” The mobster said in a very definitive tone. “Oh and one more thing. I’m taking over the Borgata HQ. Tell your boys the Blue Heaven Crime Syndicate is here, ran by my husband Cray and myself, and that we are loyal Godfather Klint. Good boy.”

Corky grinned as she hung up the phone, then walked back out into Blue Heaven just as GodFather Klint started speaking.

Report Post Tip

Caldwell heard the news of the new Boss Paul Klint had appointed when he made Godfather. The advancement of Staten Island all just in one day was exhilerating! She was happy for all involved. Caldwell raised her glass to Corky

Congrats Corky! Live long and prosper!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Corky!

From Day One I was immensely impressed with your attitude on mafia life and your work ethic.  You went the extra mile along with so many others in the family and, to this day, I have you to thank along with them for helping build Staten Island into what it is today.

Paul reaches over and hands Corky a bright and shiny set of keys with a nod.  He smiles wide before continuing.

I know and the Blue Heaven Crime Syndicate will work wonders in Staten Island and will represent New York with dignity and class.  Paul winks as he opens up a champagne bottle and Cheshire begins handing out glasses.  He fills them one by one as he nods at each and every person present before continuing.

Salut Don Corky! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Corky. This is an all around great day for Staten Island. I am sure you will do great!

Slings grabs two glasses from Cheshire to drink one and raise the other.

Report Post Tip

What a day for New York, Congratulations and the best of luck

Report Post Tip

Zmeika dials Corky's number hastily from her bedroom, she can hardly contain her excitement as the phone begins to ring. Corky answers, "Hello?"

"Hi Corky! It's Zmeika!!! I just heard the news! Congratulations!! You're going to do such amazing job running Blue Heaven. If you ever need anything, any help cooking the books, washing that money, you have my number! I'll let you get back to your partying, I'll see you soon!"

With that Zmeika hangs up and finally catches her breath, she really needs to learn to tone it down a notch...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is an amazing day for New York. Congratulations Corky!!!

Report Post Tip

Approaching the newest leader in Staten Island he extends his hand and shakes Corkys hand…

Dear Corky, I know you have been working hard here in New York not only as Paul_Klints hand but as a New Yorker. Always looking out for the best interest of our beautiful city and bringing ideas to the table to make it better. This far its been such a joy to work with everyone in Staten Island and I know our relationships will only continue to grow and get stronger.

I hope your new found journey is everything you hope it will be and then some my friend.

Looking back at one of his bodyguards the large bulky man hands over a large bottle of Champaign, accepting the bottle DaKine turns back in Corkys direction and hands over the bottle…

If there is anything I can ever do, please feel free to get ahold of me at anytime.

Report Post Tip

Constantine approaches his friend gives her a hug hands her some whiskey 

You deserve this moment Corky you're a wonderful hardworking mafiosa and I know you will do great things with that devilishly handsome right hand of yours.

To your future my friend may it be a long and prosperous one.

Report Post Tip

Glad to see you bold Corky. Congrats! :)

Report Post Tip

As the party continued into the late hours of the night Cray played poker with his cronies and told stories about the good old days. The handsome mobster was in the middle of a tale about a ruthless and infamous Godfather from back in the day. Fueled by alcohol he told the story with flair and wild gestures. Every word of it was the truth, of course.

A goomba walked up to the table and interrupted the story, "Cray, there's a kid outside with a message for you. I told him you're busy, but he insisted it's important." The goomba took a pack of cigarettes out of his suit pocket and added, "If it ain't important let me know and I'll coldcock the little bastard for you."

"Settle down." Cray replied as he stood up. "It wasn't that long ago you were doing jobs like him."

Outside the club the dapper Don approached the young man he hired to do odd jobs, run errands and deliver messages. "Did you give Officer McKeehan the envelope, kid?" Cray asked and glanced around the parking lot full of cars. Surrounding the parking lot teams of bodyguards were present to protect the mobster in the club.

"Yes, Sir." The youngster answered and nodded. "He gave me a message for you. He found Lopez."

"Good, thank you." Cray replied and smiled about the good news.

Several months earlier Corky and Cray were shocked to discover their children's nanny stole valuable family heirlooms from their home. When Corky confronted the nanny she cried and claimed her cousin, Hector Lopez made her do it. Cray didn't know what his wife did with the nanny after getting the information, but he suspected she was fish food. Since then the Staten Island couple looked for Hector Lopez through friends and contacts in the business.

Back inside the club Cray went to Corky's office and called FBN agent, AndrewMcKeehan to get the details about where he located Hector Lopez. As the crooked agent talked Cray smirked and said, "Really? Corky is going to love this. Thanks for the info, bro."

The devilishly handsome mobster left the office and looked for his wife in the crowded club. He found her at the bar with Zmeika and Fox. "Sorry to interrupt, ladies. I have to talk business to Corky." Cray took his wife's hand and lead her towards the office. "McKeehan found Lopez." He explained to her. "You're not going to believe this!" Cray gestured wildly with his hands. "Remember the old deed I found to a hotel my crazy relative owned in Detroit? That's where the schmuck, Lopez is hiding." The handsome mobster's voice was full of excitement as he continued, "We're going to wack the stupid son of a bitch in one of the first places where our relatives worked together. This is going to be as FUCKING EPIC as you getting auth!"

Report Post Tip

Tony was nearing alcohol poisoning by now. he was so drunk he had to have two of his Bodyguards help him stand up and walk. He had been drink whiskey non stop since Paul Klint had taken Godfather.

"Good morning guys!" said Tony to Corky and Cray

" I just wanted to congratulate Corky on her auth. she has really worked her ass off and it was a long time coming. I wish teh best in her future endeavers and I know that Staten Island just got immensely stronger with the two of you working side by side with each other." he continued after downing his 15th shot of whiskey. AT that point Tony looked around him, swayed, and passed out. He was so drunk that he passed out with the possibility of Alcohol poisoning.

His final words before his minions rushed him to the hospital were "Long live Staten Island!"

Report Post Tip

Katherine smiled when she heard the news.  GodFather Paul_Klint had chosen well in her opinion. Quickly scribbling a note to Corky,

" My dear woman, I am delighted to see this and to be a Leader in the same district as you.  I know we will be working closely in times to come and I am looking forward to it.  Salut! on your promotion to Don and upon being authed with your own family".

Handing the note to her driver,Katherine tells him to deliver it with a case of her best wine to Corky's new HeadQuarters.

Report Post Tip

Alcatraz intercepts Kat's driver before he left and asks him to take him too. They reach the Blue Heaven HQ, and he barges into Corky's office nearly knocking down everything in his path. He beams at Corky.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't pop in earlier. Did you get my note?"

He sets the case on the table. And hands Kat's note over to her.

"These are from Katherine."

He then hands her a little velvet box.

"And this is from me. Open it."

Inside was a fine timepiece, it belonged to his mother. He gives her a tight hug.

"That was my mom's. I want you to keep it, cause you're gonna be needing it more since you've become a busy woman now. I'm so proud of you. I really am. I'm sure you'll do great in this district, and I promise, I always got your back"

Report Post Tip

Corky! Congratulations on the new position. It has been a pleasure working with everyone from Staten Island and it is great to see progress from our fellow New York district. Paul couldn't have picked a finer person to run a crew there. I really am excited to see not just my own district but the whole of New York expand. Well done!

Report Post Tip

UncleSam approaches Corky with a large smile.

"Congratulations Corky, you've earned it. I look forward to working with you in Staten Island."

Report Post Tip

CONGRATS CORKY XD

Report Post Tip

Oh my god... And HE's the sober one...

Yeah, congrats.

Report Post Tip

Fancy meeting you here! here you go

Passes Condemned a beer 

CHEERS TO CORKY!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Corky! You are my hero!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Blue Heaven Crime Syndicate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL