Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 18:49:02
Page:  1 
Delta Squad arrives in Queens Started by: Forever on Sep 16, '13 18:24

It was a typical day back at the main base in Queens, it was a hot summer day and the men were at hard work training as usual. It was about time to go for a water break when suddenly I got a call from the red phone. (Which is the important one)

Picking up the phone there wasn't even time to say hello, it was DaKine on the other end "I'm going to need you to come into my office as soon as you can. I've got important news for you" I quickly answered back “Sure thing, ill be up in a few minutes”. Thinking to myself what could be so important I started walking towards the side entrance to the main base. It was a short but very thoughtful walk as I pondered what DaKine needed so urgently. Finally reaching his office I stepped through the open doorway and asked "Well then..what's up?” DaKine then spoke up with a smirk running across his face "Please close the door behind you, Forever you have been here with me from the start and what a great journey it has been this far. But when I take over as 'Commander and Chief' (Godfather) I'm going to need a guy I can trust to take over this thing of ours as I can only take a total of ten  people with me. I was really hoping you would you be up for the job?" Without hesitation I said to him.."For you? Anything. I would be honored to take over as a Captain in Queens."

DaKine nodded his head in approval before he started to speak “Great news, I know you will make a great leader and I am extremely happy to see you take over this family. Going to need a few bits of information though, what will your family name be and who will you be taking with you as your hands?” 

Quick to answer Forever replied "We shall be called 'Bad Company - Delta Force'. And my hands will be ForestGump and Winchester. I know they will do a great job. This is going to be the first time my bloodline has officially been authed in this thing of ours, and I can assure you I will give it my all to make New York shine!"

I would like to take this chance give a big thanks to DaKine and also Ladyfighter. Without their support, and them believing in me, this would not of been possible. Also a big congrats to the three Godfathers of New York. DaKine, Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint. You all deserve this title very much. This is a great day to be a New Yorker.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

May Δ Squad prosper..Forever!

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Forever!", Zmeika yells towards imposing doors of Forever's HQ. 

A stranger passes her on the street, looking inquisitively at the madwoman. Zmeika turns to him and says, "I've known Forever all my life, my mother worked with him when they were with Ladyfighter. For some reason, my mom left me the note that he's a guy. Like I couldn't tell with my own two eyes, my mom was one wack-a-doodle!"

Forever, opens his front door, "Come in Zmeika, you're starting to scare the locals!" 

Zmeika meekly enters the HQ, and the moment the door is closed she gives Forever a big hug. "Congratulations fella, I know you'll lead the Delta Squad brilliantly. Now that you're a crew leader, don't forget the little people, we have feelings too! Give me a call sometime, we'll head to the bar for a celebratory drink!" With that Zmeika lets herself out of the HQ and begins to look for that stranger she was talking to earlier...he seemed like the strong, silent type.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Forever! There is no one more deserving :) 

Report Post Tip

Winchester slowly hangs up the phone. Forever has asked that he quickly makes his way to the HQ and bring a suit. Throwing a toothbrush in his mouth and doing up his dress shirt as he closes his Queens apartment door behind him, the subject of the meeting floods through his head.

Arriving at HQ, he notices a small crowd gathered around the entrance. Pushing his way through he makes his way up to Forevers office. Forever, sitting in a large oak chair looks up at him with a strange look on his face. "Sit, please". Straightening his tie, Winchester takes a seat in front of Forever.

"Listen, there's been a change. DaKine has take the step up to the big spot. I'm now his captain and I'd like you to be my LHM. I know it's a big responsibility, but I think you're up to the task"

Trying to contain his smile, Winchester bows his head and looks back up at Forever. "Thank you very much for this opportunity. I will do my best to be as helpful as possible in this thing of ours. I am honoured" Before he can continue the phone rings on Forevers desk. Forever motions to Winchester that he wants to be alone for this call. Nodding his head, Winchester takes his leave and walks out the door thinking of all the posibilities.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and good luck building the district

Report Post Tip

Our blood lines have walked a similar path together over the years. Now it is my turn to return the favor by helping you build our district into something to remember FOREVER!

It is very exciting for me to be standing here with you today as your right hand. I look forward to what the future brings for us all in the great city. You have all welcomed me with open arms and I will always be proud to call New York home.

This is the first day of hopefully many we get to spend together turning the district of Queens into the place to be!

Report Post Tip

Well deserved brother, I know you will continue to do great things here in Queens.

Also, big congratulations to ForestGump and Winchester on there hand positions.

Together I know you guys will make an awesome team, never that far if you guys should ever need anything!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend we have known eachother for a long time now and it's great to see you get this opportunity you truly deserve 

Report Post Tip

"Me late? Never!"

Perrin grins

"Forever, my friend. It brings me great joy to see you given this opportunity to lead your own crew. Since starting out with us you have been amazing and a true asset to all those you work with. I am so proud to see how our brothers in Queens are growing alongside us. I am really looking forward to seeing what you can bring to New York as well as your own district. You also have two solid people by your side that will be of great assistance I have no doubt. One piece of advise though.....watch that Winchester fella when around Ladyfighter....he gets a bit weird."

"Congratulations Forever!"

Report Post Tip

No pushes Perrin out of the way

"I really do hate you. You know that right?"

He walks up to Forever and shakes his hand.

"Congratulations on your position! I have heard many great things about you, I'm sure you will do great. Forever and ever! and forever. Forever I say forever will do good forever."

No realises he is talking rubbish again so he decided it is time to take his pills, pulling out a dodgy looking case he throws a handful of pills in his mouth.

"WHAT?! Never seen a man take pills before. Damn people watching me..."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Delta Squad arrives in Queens
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL